Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Water Sports

I stuck my tongue out at Carey as we climbed into his nice black car.
“What are you? Five?” He asked laughing as we waited for everyone else to leave
“You know what…Shut up, had Twitch not called you we would have been fucked,” I laughed. Carey rolled his eyes at me as we pulled out of the driveway. I stuck my hands up in the air as we hit the freeway. Carey sent me a questioning look so I told him to do the same.
“You want me to take both hands off the wheel,” he laughed “oh jeez I think I unlocked an adrenaline junkie,” he laughed. I rolled my eyes and he took his hands off the wheel; there wasn’t anyone on the road at the moment so we couldn’t get into trouble.

We got to the hotel in one piece and Carey and I dashed up the stairs…I may or may not have stolen his hat. I stood at one of the first couple landings and grinned down at Carey
“How the hell are you not tired,” he asked taking his hat back. I grinned and shrugged before jogging up the rest of the stairs, this was one of the few chances I was going to get to exercise might as well take it.
“Jesus, stop running,” Carey laughed as we finally made it to the Penthouse.
“Neva,” I laughed and opened the door to the hotel room
“So what is with all the running,” Carey asked as he leaned against the door frame to my room.
“It’s a very long story,” I laughed softly before kicking the door closed so that I could change and shower.

Once I’d showered and all that good crap I grabbed a pair of Miss Me jeans and pulled them on over my black and blue Calvin Klein Cheeky briefs I hooked the blue polka dotted bra in the back and pulled on my blue BKE tank top. I pulled on and laced up my black Dr. Martens, I love these boots. Grabbing my large black Tap Out duffle bag and threw in shorts and another tank top along with some jewelry and eyeliner. If I knew Aryn (which I did) we would be getting dirty.

Carey shut his phone as I walked out
“Aryn says they’re at the ranch and that you know the way,” he said I grinned
“You gonna trust me to drive out there in your car, cause I hate giving directions,” I batted my eyelashes at him.
“I dunno you might kill us,” he said half joking half wary.
“I promise you’ll make it there in one piece,” I laughed, my duffle bag was sitting abandoned on the floor a few feet from where we were standing. To anyone who walked into the room at this exact moment this would look pretty damning. Mostly because my hands were resting on his hips and I was nearly flush against Carey.

After convincing Carey to let me drive…It didn’t take much more than batting my eyelashes. We got to the Ranch which was pretty much a home away from home for Aryn and me. After climbing from the car we found out that Aryn had taken the motocrossers muddin’.

After stripping down and trying really hard (I failed by the way) to not stare at the tatted up motocrossers…Seriously it should be illegal to look that yummy! Anyway we made it through lunch; apparently I was the only one who thought to bring a change of clothes. Oh score one for Jessi! We made it through lunch and I pulled—my now—dry jeans out of the dryer and pulled them on before finding Aryn trying to convince Twitch and Hart to go horseback riding.

“I’m not getting on that thing,” Carey stated looking at us like we were insane.
“Oh come on would I let anything bad happen to you,” I asked quoting him from the previous night.
“Yes, yes you would,” he laughed I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms under my chest. Aryn took a couple steps back out of range before grabbing Twitch and pulling him with her. Smart woman.

“I got on the stupid freaking bike, so you’re getting on the horse,” I said pointing at the large Grey animal. Carey grumbled something about payback before getting on the tall gray horse.
“See it’s not so bad,” I giggled swinging up onto the black horse I usually rode when we came out here. Aryn shook her head as she and Twitch climbed up on their respective horses.
“Wow there wasn’t any blood letting, I’m surprised,” she laughed; I rolled my eyes and kicked the large black horse into a walk.

After riding around for a while, we decided to let the guys off easy and left to return to the hotel.

“Okay so you two are so getting paid back for the whole horse thing,” Twitch grumbled muttering something about chapped asses. I dunno.
“Why we didn’t do anything…We just showed you guys what we do while in Iowa,” I giggled as Carey rolled his eyes and threw some popcorn at me.

“Yeah well how about we show you guys what our world is like,” Carey laughed at the face I made.
“’Member the last time you guys did that,” I asked arching an eyebrow at him
“Yeah, but this time we’re gonna show you something you might appreciate more than the hills,” he chuckled.
“Mmmhmm,” I made a soft noise of disagreement.

The next morning however I found out that I was not given a choice over weather or not I wanted to go along with whatever they were planning. I was going to be dragged into it weather or not I liked it. Great.

I was told to wear a swim suit and pull something that was easily taken off over top of it. They are most obviously up to something. I scowled and grabbed my red Sinful swim suit top and bottoms. I felt a red theme coming on today much like yesterday was blue. After slipping my swim suit on I pulled on a tank top and a pair of jean shorts, I kept my make up simple a thin ring of waterproof eyeliner and mascara along with lip gloss.

After both Aryn and I were ready we were promptly blindfolded and put in a car.
“Oh great now they’re going to take us to some seedy part of Vegas and kill us,” I grumbled as both Twitch and Carey laughed. After what seemed like forever the car…er truck came to a complete stop. I only knew this because I could hear car doors opening up around us. After the door was opened and the blindfold was taken off of me by Carey I took in my surroundings.

“Oh geez…ARYN,” I yelled for her
“What,” she laughed as she came to stand by my side I pointed at the boat that was sitting next to the dock ready to go for all kinds of water sports.
“We’re gonna die,” I said in all seriousness
“Nah you won’t, we’re trained professionals…Hey we can actually say that and it’s true!” A guy said as he stood off to my right.

“Wow where’s the camera,” I heard a voice ask from a little ways to my left and from in front of me.
“You know what I don’t eve-“ I started, but it kinda fell into about seventy pieces when I saw who was talking.
“Oh shit,” I groaned
“What,” Aryn looked at me funny before looking at the guy, a few of the other people milling around had stopped to listen to the conversation.
“Remember when I went down to Florida with my parents for winter vacation last year,” I asked
“Yeah and you came back with pictures of that wake boarder that you nearly drove insane/killed,” she laughed I smacked her arm and rolled my eyes.
“I didn’t almost kill him…He just wasn’t giving me the angle I needed,” I grumbled “anyway Aryn, meet said wake boarder,” I sighed pointing at the guy standing ahead of us.

“You were taking pictures of Parks Bonifay and you didn’t even realize it,” Aryn nearly screamed/laughed.
“Well as I’ve said before I was pretty clueless into the world of Action Sports, but hey I got into wake boarding after taking the pictures and then I realized who I’d been taking pictures of, but I thought I wasn’t ever gonna see him again—and where the hell is Carey I need to smack him!” I ranted on almost hitting hyperventilation towards the end of that.

After my little rant we hooked up the rope for the wakeboards and went boarding. It was so much fun to watch the pros do what they do best. I guess they’re called pros for a reason! I was quite happily snapping pictures of the wake boarders flying off the wake and into the air.

Parks climbed back into the boat after a rather impressive run and grinned at me.
“So you gonna put down the camera and go boarding,” he asked arching an eyebrow
“Dude, you taught me all of six things a year ago…Incase you haven’t noticed Iowa is lacking some lakes,” I laughed
“It’s like riding a bike you’ll remember,” he pushed. I rolled my eyes, but accepted the vest and board he handed me.
“If I die I’m coming back to haunt you,” I grumbled before slipping into the water. Parks fired up the boat and pulled it forward until I could grab the handle of the rope. After trolling for a few seconds I gave him a thumbs up and he pushed down on the throttle.

I got up and jumped the wake a couple of times, I wasn’t going to attempt to do any of the tricks he did because come on I really would kill myself if I tried that. After a while my arms started to get tired so I let go and sank back down into the water. The boat was pulled back around and I climbed back in.
“See like riding a bike,” Parks said a small smug smile stretched across his features.
“Oh shut up,” I grumbled while taking the towel offered to me by Aryn.

After we returned to the dock we decided that tubing was the next activity on our long list of things to do. I grinned and volunteered Carey and Twitch to be the first victims of the afternoon. Why I say victims you might ask…Well simply put I’m a mean, mean driver on the lake. After going out to the middle of the lake and Carey and Twitch getting on the double tube Parks started it off so that no one would know when I started driving. After a while I tapped his shoulder and we switched places.

Whipping the boat around in an extremely tight circle I created huge waves before stopping the engine all together and letting the waves grow larger and the rope go slack. After counting to ten in my head I gunned the throttle and went over/through the wave right in front of me. I was slightly amazed that both riders held on…Oh well they wouldn’t for long.

Muahahahah. Paybacks a bitch…And so am I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jessi Wakeboarding

Okay so I found this one funny, and yes that tubing thing at the end I have done and I have had it done to me. Usually all but one person falls off, or everyone holds on and their arms are pretty much wrenched out of the sockets. It seriously sucks to be on the receiving end of that. Yes I did bring Parks Bonifay into this, because I do love wakeboarding and come on he hangs out with the Nitro Crew and the Nitro Crew hangs out with Carey. So there yah go it's all tied together. Hope you liked the update. I'm sorry abou the book of an authors note.

Peace, Shade.