Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

The Official Date

I stepped slowly out of the hot shower and made my way into the bedroom to slide on a cute outfit for my little date with Jeremy. I sprayed my Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy on my wrist, my neck and my chest. I slide on a pair of underwear and a matching bra. I pulled on a pair of skinny dark wash jeans then walked back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. Jessica walked into the room and asked, “why are you getting all prettied up?”

“Got me a date,” I said smiling.

“Oh this early?” she asked confused.

“Yeah, to lunch,” I said and shut the blow drier off and brushed through the thick dried mess. I plugged my CHI in and stepped out of the room after pulling the top layer of my hair up in a clip. I dug in the temporary close it space I’d taken up in the closet and pulled out a top and an over top. I smiled and nodded to what I’d picked out and went on to place my make up on my face.

“What do you have planned today?” I asked looking over at her as I placed foundation on my cheeks.

“Not sure, probably something Carey or go site seeing by myself,” she said shrugging and leaned on the doorframe.

“Sounds fun,” I said smiling.

“So this trip has been fun so far, I’m trying not to think about leaving in a month to go back to school,” she said sighing.

“I know what you mean. If I wasn’t already enrolled and had paid for the fall 2010 semester I’d so stay here and try to finish my degree,” I told her.

“Same,” she said nodding.

“Let’s just enjoy this while it lasts,” I said.

“Yeah and try not to get too involved with these boys,” she said.

“Too late,” I said and sighed.

“Aw is my bestie finally happy that she’s got someone now?” she asked looking over at me and smiled.

“I think so, like I said, I’d love to move here,” I said shrugging and began to curl my hair.

I finished getting ready and stepped into the living room to see Jeremy sitting on the couch in the usually black shorts and a black button shirt. I smiled, “I’m ready.”

He looked over at me and smiled and stood up and walked over to me slowly, “You look beautiful,” he said then softly pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed him back and he led me towards the door.

We made our way out to his truck that was parked. He opened the door for me and I got in. “So I was thinking we’d go out to eat at this place on the other side of the city,” he said as he began to drive down the busy street.

“Sounds good,” I said and smiled. “Is the city always this busy?”

“Yeah it sucks some days,” he said and turned the radio on lightly.

“We don’t get this much traffic in Iowa,” I said and giggle lightly.

“I bet, I don’t think I’ve ever been there,” he said.

“Not much you’re missing,” I said shrugging.

“I’m sure it’s nice there,” he said looking over at me.

“It is, very cold in the winter though,” I said turn in my seat and looking at him with my back to the door.

He nodded and smiled, “you really do look gorgeous today.”

“Thanks,” I said smiling.

We pulled up to a restaurant and parked. He hurried around and opened the door for me then led me in. We took a seat towards the back where the waitress took us. I picked up the menu and looked it over. “You should come to Iowa sometime after I go back,” I said and peaked over.

“I just might have too,” he said smiled.

I smiled and looked down. The rest of the time we got talking more about our lives and stuff and just bonding. We made our way back to the truck and he looked over and asked, “I don’t want this to end so would you like to go see a movie?”

I smiled and nodded, “sounds like a plan.”

He smiled and helped me into his truck then hurried around to start it. We pulled up outside the theater and walked up to the booth. “What movie do you want to see?” he asked looking at me.

“How about Charlie St. Cloud?” I asked looking at him.

“You just want to Zac Efron,” he said looking over at me.

“No, I read the book and want to see if the movie is as good,” I said smiling.

“Alright, we’ll see it,” he said as he walked up and bought two tickets then we made our way into the movie theater. We took our seat in towards the center up high in the show room. He smiled over at me and we whispered silently back and forward before the room darkened.

The movie finished and I walked out wiping my cheeks. “Aw it was so good,” I said looking at him.

“It was pretty good, you weren’t lying when you said it might make you cry,” he said smiling and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and blushed as the people walked by us all smiles. We made our way to the truck again and got in. Towards the hotel we went and he walked me up to the door and smiled. “I hope you had fun, but I really got to go working on stuff for next week’s race so just text me and I’ll try and be fast at responding,” he said and kissed me softly

“Alright, have fun,” I said and kissed him back before disappearing into the hotel room to see it was empty but a note on my bed.

Note read, Hey dear, I went out to hang out with Carey. He’s gonna teach me how to ride his dirt bike! Ah, I’m so scared! Wish me luck! Love, Jess! <3 PS: Hope your date with Twitch was good! Text me when you get back!

I smiled and shook my head but texted her telling her I was back at the hotel but don’t worry about coming back but have fun with Carey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Comments?

Sorry about the delay...school kept me busy...sorry!