Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

I'm A Bitch?

It has been a full week since Jeremy and I’s second date and I have barely seen him. He had a big race this weekend in his dirt truck racing and he was busy with that so Jess and I hung out a bit, well when she wasn’t with Carey. Today was a Saturday and it was Jeremy’s race. He asked me to come so I meet up with him and rode down to the racetrack with him. His beautiful daughter Katrina was there. Carey was gonna be here and I think he pulled Jess along.

I’d been to races before in Iowa so I knew how the scene was and how to act at one of these things. I pushed my cell phone into my pocket and then made sure I had my pass saying I was allowed to be there. I walked towards the Metal Mulisha hauler with Katrina at my side. Jeremy had already gone down to the hauler. I smiled when I saw him in his fire suit. It made him look so tall and thin, but he was sexy in it. Looking up at us his smile came to his face and he said something to his friend and walked away towards us.

He smiled up at me kiss me softly, “finally you come down here.”

“I didn’t want to be in the way,” I said shrugging.

“You couldn’t be in the way,” he said and smiled.

I shook my head blushing but smiled at him, “when’s your first race?”

“Well my heat is in about 30 minutes and that’s where they give me my line up position for the main race,” he said smiling.

“Exciting,” I said. “I haven’t been to any race in a long time.”

“Yeah you told me that,” he said grabbing my hand.

I smiled and laced my fingers with his, “good luck in your first race.”

“Thanks babe,” he said smiling.

I nodded and squeezed his hand, “you will do great.”

Soon he was crawling into his truck and getting all situated then he waved me over. I walked over as he asked and stuck my head in. He tucked his helmet down that he had already slipped on, “see you after this race beautiful.”

I nodded and leaned forward kissing his lips. I smiled and squeezed his hand, “good luck babe.”

He smiled and with a flick of the switch he let the truck roar to life. I stepped back taking Katrina’s hand then we followed some of the crew to find a spot to watch.

Heat went great and he got a decent qualifying spot. Walking back Katrina looked up at me, “are you going be with my dad forever?”

I smiled, “I don’t know sweetie.”

“My daddy really likes you,” she said smiling.

I nodded, “he does, doesn’t he?”

“I hope you guys are forever,” she told me grinning really big.

I nodded, “you need to talk to your daddy about that.”

She nodded and I sighed. I couldn’t break the beautiful little girls heart by saying I’d be going halfway across the country in just three short weeks. I didn’t even want to go so far away, but I already had my classes registered and tuition was paid for, I had to start classes.

I followed her over to her father to congratulate him on his awesome run, but then we stepped back to let him get ready for the big race. Katrina and I talked and had some fun sitting off to the side watching people walk by and people ask the man we were ever close to sign items for his precious fans.

The next race was a go and we were watching from our spots with the crew where we could see full view of the track. I was getting frustrated there was this other truck that just would not get off his bumper. Then Jeremy just let the guy by but when they came around a corner he showed the guy how to race and spun the guy. Which this lead to himself flying down the jump bank and off the track. Then the guy he spun got nailed by another truck.

The race finished and I walked back to the hauler with Katrina I smiled at him walking up to him and giving him a kiss, “good job out there.”

“Eh, not a win,” he said shrugging.

“Still you did what you could,” I told him patting his chest.

We’re all standing around talking about the race and next thing we know this older woman walks up. First thing she says is, “hey you.”

We all looked and Jeremy decided to walk over to see what the commotion was. She began to yell again, “you, you freakin’ took him out in Utah!”

Jeremy figures out she’s yelling at him about the altercation of the track, “you wanna why I fucking took him out?”

“You need to learn to drive!” she yelled. “You better watch yourself on the track.”

“I spun him out in Utah?” he asks now confused.

“Yeah, you did!” she said like she wanted to call him an idiot for not remembering.

“Really? Your son can’t come over here and confront me?” he says raising his voice. Reaching over I placed a finger on his pocket to show I was there. “Have your whole fucking crew come over. I’ll kick all their asses. It’s all fun over here!”

“You’re a bitch!” she yells as people pull her away.

“I’m a bitch?” he asks rasing his hand up. “It’s okay, but I’m not gonna talk it to an old lady, but I will kick the fucking kids ass!”

She was tucked away then and everyone was cracking up laughing. I shook my head and looked at this lady standing in front of Jeremy and I that came up with the woman and won’t leave. I looked at her, “your little friend left, so you should go to honey because we don’t need any other little old ladies over here thinking they are better than all of us in here. If the kid knew how to fucking drive he wouldn’t have gotten hit. Plain and simple as that.”

Jeremy wrapped his arm around my stomach pulling me too him. The lady glared, “really little girl you think you know how to race?”

“I could do a hell of a lot better than her fucking kid. Now get before I get the officials over her and have them escort you from our pits,” I said to her in my nasty tone.

She glared, “this isn’t over.”

“Yeah sweetheart, it is,” I said with the biggest smirk on my face.

She walked off and Jeremy spoke, “damn girl I thought you were going to go all cat fight on her for a second.”

“I don’t take well to bitches who don’t know shit at races,” I said shaking my head.

“Remind me never to piss you off, that was a bit scary,” he said wrapping his other arm around me.

I smiled and tilted my head back to look at him, “I don’t think you could make me mad.”

“Let’s hope not,” he said and kissed me.

I hate that in three weeks I’m going home and I won’t see this man’s face in person for who knows how long. It saddens me thinking about it. I just need to think about now and go from there. I just hope I’m not in too deep, but I think I am already…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry for the delay...work, school, and life have been HECTIC...I just got a second job this week so hopefully it won't be as hetic when I finish school...

Comments?

Outfit