Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

It Won't Be So Bad, I Hope

I sat in the hotel room looking up at the ceiling thinking. It had been a couple days since the race and Jeremy said he want to go out this afternoon and do something. I don’t remember what, but to tell you the truth I wasn’t excited. All I could think about was leaving.

The opening of the bedroom door of the hotel room interrupted my thoughts; I didn’t pull my gaze from the ceiling to the person who was walking into the room. The bed sunk next to me causing me to glance over and to see Jeremy.

“Something bugging you?” he asked me laying on his stomach looking at me.

I nodded, “I don’t want to go home.”

He sighed, rolling over, and pulled me to him, “I don’t want you to go either. “

I sighed and laid my head on his chest, “can’t you come with me?”

He smiled and kissed my forehead, “I wish I could.”

I sighed, “why’d you have to come into my life?”

“I could ask the same thing,” he said stroking my back.

I looked up at him, “I told myself I wouldn’t get attached to anybody here and I have.”

He nodded and pushed the tear that fell from my eye, “don’t think about it. We still have two and a half weeks left together.”

“I can’t help it,” I said looking up at the ceiling again.

“Try,” he said stroking my hair lightly.

“I can’t when you touch me like that,” I said pulling my arms up to wrap around myself.

He sighed, “it’s hard for me too, you know?”

“How so?” I asked looking at him.

“I’m happier than ever with you. Katrina really likes you, she hasn’t connected with anyone like that in awhile,” he said looking at me. I nodded and sighed. “I wish I could somehow make you stay or go with you.”

I nodded and sighed, “what did you have plan today?”

“You said you wanted to get another tat before you left, so that’s the plan,” he said smiling.

“Aw really?” I asked smiling.

“Yup on me, so you better make it a good one,” he said smiling.

I smiled and kissed him, “you are awesome.”

He nodded and smiled, “I try just for you.”

We walked into Hart and Huntington hand then made our way to the desk. The woman behind the desk asked, “what can we do for you guys today?”

“I was wondering if I could get a tattoo today?” I asked smiling.

“Sure, let me write your name down and you can let us know what you want when you are ready,” she said handing me a clipboard.

I walked over, sat down in the waiting area chair and filled out everything I needed to fill out. I looked over at Jeremy and smiled, “you’re going back with me right?”

“If you want me too,” he said.

“I need someone to hold my hand,” I said nodding.

He smiled, “then I’ll be right by your side.”

I smiled then let it slide from my face. Standing up I took the clipboard over to the desk and the lady smiled at me taking it over to one of the tattoo artist. He waved me back and I looked at Jeremy. He got up and followed me into the room. I fumbled with my fingers and sighed.

Sitting down in the cool leather chair I watched as he prepped his station. He broke my from my thoughts when he asked, “so you got your Hello Kitty tattoo on your left hip a month or so ago, now you want a bow on your right hip?”

I nodded, “yeah. I attached a picture of what I wanted to have done to the clipboard.”

“Yup and I have it stenciled out,” he said lifting the paper up. “That right?”

I nodded, “perfect.”

“Alright, now do you need a stress ball to hold onto?” he asked picking up a black and white skull stress ball.

“Yeah, for my other hand,” I said laughing. “That way I don’t kill Jeremy’s hand.”

“That I’m sure he’d like,” he said then handed it to me. “Go ahead and unbutton your jeans and roll them down on that side and we can get started.”

I did as he said and looked at Jeremy who took my hand in his and gave it a squeeze, “I’m not going anywhere.”

I nodded and slightly gulped at the lump that formed in my throat. Why did I have to be so attached to him so soon? My artist began to etch into my skin and I squeezed Jeremy’s hand and the stress ball tightly. This one was hurting more than I expected. Tears etched the rims of my eyes and Jeremy looked at me questionably, “are you crying?”

“No,” I said like a child.

He chuckled, “be strong.”

“I am,” I sniffled.

He pulled a Kleenex out of the box and dabbed my eyes for me, “is something else bugging you?”

“You,” I said sniffling.

“What about me?” he asked.

“You are this great guy and I have grown to like you a lot and I have to leave in two weeks,” I said trying not to sob.

He sighed, “I know. I’ll come visit you as soon as I can.”

I nodded, “I don’t want what we have going to end.”

He wiped my cheeks, “I don’t either dear.”

“Call me every day?” I asked him slightly smiling.

“Yes and some,” he smiled and kissed my hand. “We can Skype too.”

I nodded, “I will need to see your shinning face.”

He smiled at me, “it won’t be so bad.”

“I hope not,” I said sighing.

Two weeks, two whole weeks left with this man. What was bound to happen in the next two weeks? Drama? Love? Lust? Happiness? Sadness? Heartbreak? Pregnancy? STDs? Drugs? We will just have to see. Jess and I were in for sadly a fast two weeks at our hands…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit

Gonna end soon, but we do have a plan for the sequel so stay tuned in!