Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

I Promise

I began to pack everything I had brought with me to Vegas slowly. Bags scattered across the bed and room. I wore a pair of shorts and a tank top. I didn’t wear a drop of makeup. My eyeglasses were replaced by my contacts. Sniffles were only heard from the small bedroom of the hotel room.

Tomorrow night Jess and I would catching a flight back to boring ole Iowa to ready ourselves of school. Leaving what we had created here to rest with the past now and move on…

I pulled out a hoody from the closet and held it close taking in the musky scent of oil, dirt and cologne, Jeremy’s scent. I sighed and began folding it up in placing it in a pile with a few of his other things that I have happened to collect in the past couple months.

I heard the door open to the bedroom, thinking its Jess I keep working on packing. I wiped my cheek dry and sighed heavily. An arm wrapped around my waist and a chin rested upon my shoulder, Jeremy. I sniffled harder knowing it was him.

“Sh, don’t cry,” he said softly.

“I can’t help it,” I said in a shaky voice.

“If you can’t come here for Christmas break, I’ll come to you,” he said. “I promise that.”

“That’s still four months away,” I said turning to look at him.

“It’ll go fast, I promise,” he said softly.

“Will you come back with us?” I asked childish.

“I wish I could love,” he said wiping my tears.

I sighed, “I look like hell.”

“You are still beautiful in my eyes,” he said softly.

“Stop being so sweet,” I said and pulled away from him.

“Why?” he asked confused.

“You’re making it so much harder,” I said putting more clothes in my bag.

He sighed and began to put things in a suitcase for me. I looked at him and spoke again, “stop that.”

“Stop what, packing?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said sighing.

“I want to help you,” he said softly.

“But it makes me feel like you want me to go,” I said sniffling.

“Believe me I don’t want you to go,” he said stopping me from zipping the bag, I just finished packing.

“Then why aren’t you stopping me?” I asked him looking at him.

“Because I know how much this degree means to you,” he said softly.

“But you mean a lot to me too,” I said softly.

He sighed and pulled me into his arms, “I’ll call you every day. I’ll text you until you are fast asleep only to wake up in the morning to text you again. I’ll tweet to you. I’ll Skype you. I’ll fly to you.”

I chuckled slightly, “are you really going to do all that?”

“Yes, I am,” he said with the biggest grin ever. “Till you hate me or think I’m stalking you.”

I smiled, “I could never think that.”

He smiled and kissed me softly, “I will promise to see you as soon as I can love.”

I smiled and pressed my finger to his lips and whispering to him to be quiet. This brought a smile to his face and I pressed my lips back upon his and hooked a hand on his black Dickies shorts. He smiled and reached behind me shoving everything at arm’s reach off the bed and to the floor, then lay me softly on the bed underneath him.

So, he took my mind off me leaving in less than 24 hours away. I’d leave for Iowa and not know when I’d come face to face with the man I’m deeply in love with ever again…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

We do have a sequel planned for this! :D

Outfit