Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Casino, Tattoos and Black Cadillacs

So Jessi and I just arrived in the City of Sin, Vegas! The hotel was amazing I tell you! We got there in mid day and wandered around emulously. Finally, we decide to head back to the hotel and get ready for a night out. We both took a shower and got ready.

After a couple of good hours of primping for the night out in Vegas we began walking down the sidewalk of Vegas towards our destination. We went out a for a bit to eat quick at a small restaurant then headed towards the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Walking into the casino part I looked at Jessi, “what we going to do first?”

She looked around and smiled, “poker?”

“Let’s bring home the money!” I said strutting to a poker table that wasn’t full.

We smiled and took a seat paying in. The game went well and I mean real well. I smiled and took what we won. “Shall we cash this in?” she asked.

“Yeah before we lose it all!” I said following her and cashing what we each won.

All giddy we jumped and smacked hands in the air. We both were walking away from there with a couple grand shoved into our bras. Hey, you hide it where ya gotta! I smiled and we walked around deciding if we wanted to hit another table. I walked past the Hart and Huntington Tattoo shop and looked at Jessi. “Get a tattoo with me?” I asked smiling.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she said unsure.

“Come on!” I said grabbing her arm dragging her in. I smiled at the receptionist and asked if we both could get new tattoos. She nodded and handed us each a clipboard that had a sheet clamped to it.

I walked over seating down in a chair and started filling out. “It’s going to hurt?” she said.

I reached over and pinched her, “have you ever burnt yourself with your straightener or curling iron?”

“Well yeah?” she asked confused.

“That’s what it’ll feel like,” I said finishing the papers and standing up to take them to the receptionist. She did the same and we waited a bit for the next artist to open up. While we waited we looked at designs.

I picked what I wanted and so did she. Soon we were sitting on the chair getting the outline placed on us. I smiled up and gave her a thumbs up. “Pumped?” I asked.

“No, nervous,” she said.

“You’ll be fine,” I said reassuring her.

I smiled. I was getting a Hello Kitty tattooed on my right front hip. I watched him work from what I saw. Jessi eyes kind of lit up when someone walked in. I figured she just saw hottie and was hoping to get a number. She looked over at me like hot damn. I laughed and looked where she looked. He wasn’t bad looking. I looked a little longer and then back at her.

“Dude that’s the owner,” I wished.

The guy heard and laughed, “yeah that’s Carey Hart.”

“Hear that Jessi,” I said wiggling my eyebrows at here.

“Yeah,” she said and gritted her teeth as the guy finally started. I laughed and shook my head.

“Think of something less painful, like what were gonna do here for the next couple of months. It’ll help ease the pain,” I said smiling.

I smiled as we finished up. I looked at in the mirror and grinned really big. “Thanks,” I said smiling at the guy I found out whose name was Emiliano.

We went up and paid. That guy Carey was talking up there and smiled at us. “Hello ladies, did these guys treat you well?” he asked in business tone.

“Yes, the best work I’ve gotten yet,” I said smiling.

“Oh you have more work?” he asked looking at me.

“Yeah,” I said lifting up my shirt.

I turned to the side and showing him side then my back, “Chinese writings meaning, Peace, Unity, Respect, God, Love, and Beautiful. Then I have on my back, Only God Can Judge Me.”

“I also have a star behind my ear,” I said moving my blonde locks out of the way to show him.

“Now the Hello Kitty,” I said showing him that.

“Wow,” he said. “That’s a lot of work for a pretty lady like you.”

“Thanks,” I said and nudged Jessi. “My friend her just got her first tattoo.”

“Really,” he said smiling. “Well congrats. Its hard to stop once you get them,” he grinned.

I nodded at the sleeve works he had. I could tell her had many more you could see from the Hart and Huntington shirt he wore and a hat covering his dark brown hair.

Of course Jessi was being shy. We paid then smiled. “Well we’ll be back for our second coat in a couple weeks,” I said nodding to him.

“Alright, see you guys around,” he said.

We turned and walked out. As we were walking we heard he was going to big hit club here in Vegas. I nudge Jessi, “we going?”

“Hell yeah!” she said finally speaking.

I smiled and we walked out and went down the busy streets towards the club. We walked to the front of the line and tried to flirt our way in. It wasn’t working so much till we heard a black Cadillac Escalade pull up and a window roll down. Turning towards the half lowered window. “Hey pretty ladies,” I heard a voice say to us.

I looked at Jessi and shrugged. I stepped forward asking, “us?”

“Yes, get in,” the voice said. I raised an eyebrow hearing a voice I’ve heard before. The window lowered more and I saw it was Carey. I tugged Jessi’s arm and pulled her in.

“What if it’s a killer?” she asked.

“Shush and get in,” I said sliding over to the seat till I was against someone giving Jessi room.

“Hello again girls,” Carey said pulling away. I looked up at the guy next to me.

“Hi,” I said smiling.

“So I didn’t get your girls names,” he said.

“I’m Aryn and this is Jessi,” I said smiling.

“Carey and these are Jeremy Stenberg, but you can call him Twitch. This is also Big B,” he said gesturing to the guy next to me then the bigger guy in the front seat.

“It’s nice to meet all you guys,” I said. “Right Jessi?”

“Oh yeah, right,” she said unsure.

I smacked her. “Yes, its our first day here and were already having a lifetime,” she said smiling.

“So you just move here or you stay here?” the guy Jeremy asked.

“We’re stay here for a couple months for vacation,” I said smiling.

“Aw, sounds like a fun vacation,” he said nodding.

I nodded as the truck came to a stop and we all stepped out. We were at the back entrance of the club and we were escorted in. I looked over and Jessi and grinned really big. I could tell she was holding in a squeal. I laughed quietly as we walked to the VIP section. I smiled and looked around.

This was going to be a really fun night! I couldn’t wait to have a blast on our first night of our temporary home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aryn's outfit

Comments?