Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Ocotillo Wells

The next morning I woke flamboyant from the first nights events. I dressed myself in a pair of skinny jeans then hooking a pair of suspenders to them and letting them hang. I slid on a pink tank top then a black No Fear shirt. I began to apply some make up and all that jazz before I slide on a pair of Osiris shoes and earrings. I smiled at how I looked and nodded at myself in the mirror. I walked out and went into Jessi’s room and slide my shoes off and jumped on the bed. Hey at least I was nice enough to take the time to remove my shoes. I smiled as she groaned. I yelped as I felt my feet fly out from under me. “Get up!” I yelled at her.

“No,” I heard murmured from the pillows and blankets.

With one swift tug I yanked the blankets to the floor. “Get up, we’re going out to breakfast. Carey texted me and wants us to join him,” I said walking out of the bedroom.

I walked out and yelled, “get up! You’re burning daylight!”

I shook my head and went out to the living area to wait for Jessi to get ready. I sat down watching some TV until she appeared ready to go. Finally she came out and we both were out the door.

“I can’t believe you gave him your number,” Jessi said like it was the most craziest thing ever.

“Hun, you don’t know who Carey Hart is at all do you?” I asked her sliding my sunglasses off as we made our way ]down the sidewalks.

We finally got to our destination. It was a small restaurant that served anything everything. It was like a Perkins or a Village Inn, but I couldn’t tell you the name it was French. We walked in saw Carey and Jeremy sitting off in the corner. I felt some what awkward in this place. Everyone was dressed so nicely and her Jessi and I walk in in jeans and t-shirts. Thank goodness the guys were in there well usual attire. Baggy black shorts, baggy shirt, Rockstar hat and “skater” shoes. These boys fit right in if I tell you! I laughed at the looks we got as we sat down next. The boys were seated across from each other against the wall of the booth. I situated myself next to Jeremy making Jessi and Carey to share a seat.

“Morning ladies, glad you decided to come join breakfast with us at 9:30,” Carey said smiling as he checked the time.

Jessi grumbled, “your fucking lucky I’m even dressed decent.”

Her eyes widen at the looks on the shocked faces of the guys. “I mean bathed and not in pajamas and messy ponytail,” she stammered out quickly then blushing.

“Don’t let her foul you, she sleeps in the nude,” I said smirking.

“That I do not,” she said a little loud receiving glares from the people around.

I giggled and said, “I’m just messing with you, girl.”

“So how’d you like your first night in Vegas?” Jeremy asked.

“Good thanks for a wonderful eventual night,” I said smiling.

“What time did you guys turn in after we dropped you off at the Palms?” Carey asked.

“Five fucking a.m.,” Jessi said groaning.

I laughed, “did you forget to take Advil this morning?”

She nodded and I reached into my front jean pocket and handed her my small flat plastic pill container. She grinned and popping two out just as the waiter walked up. “Would you ladies like something to drink?” she asked.

“What you got?” I asked.

“Well we have tea, coffee, lemonade, water and coke products,” she said.

“I’ll just have a water,” I said smiling sweetly.

“Same,” Jessi said then she walked away.

I glanced over at the guys and saw they had drinks already. “Seriously who drinks anymore? Pepsi products are way better,” I said shaking my head.

We sat talking for little longer with them till they came back with our drinks and we were ready to order. Once we ordered our food we sat talking about Iowa. Both of us being born and raised there and them never have been there. I smiled and said, “Iowa is an awesome state. Its way different from this. The atmosphere is peaceful. I love it. You don’t hear sirens through out the day. We’ve only had a few large tragedies, but we’ve over come them. We are a big farm state. I love it. I grew up on a small farm.”

“So its one of those states you see corn every couple miles?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah it is. Believe it or not the southern part of the state is mostly Amish,” Jessi said smiling.

“They make the best homemade bread,” I said smiling.

“So like the true Amish, in the buggies and all?” Carey asked.

“Oh yeah, I don’t think I could do it,” Jessi said.

“Its really cool though,” I said smiling. “They are all really, really nice.”

Our food came and we began to eat silently talking about a few things here and there. “So what do you guys do exactly? I mean you know what we do and why were here. What about you guys?” I asked smiling.

“We ride dirt bikes for a living and we race CORR trucks in the Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Division. Its my first year,” Jeremy said smiling.

“That’s awesome,” I said smiling. “I love truck racing. Especially dirt track.

“It’s fun and its safer than a dirt bike,” Carey said smiling then his phone went off. “I gotta take this, I’ll be back.”

I watched him get up after Jessi let him go and walk off answering his phone. I smiled and looked at Jeremy. “So how long have you been riding dirt bikes?” I asked.

“Since I was a little kid. My dad took me out to the hills almost daily to get out of the run down neighborhood I lived it,” he said.

I smiled, “I’ve only ridin’ once and I loved it. I ride four wheelers more.”

“Sounds fun,” he said.

“Oh believe me, it was,” Jessi said.

I laughed and nodded at some of the crazy memories we had in high school with the four wheelers. Carey came back and sat down. “Sorry about that,” he said unsure what to say.

He looked confused, but I think he tried to cover it up with a smile. I smiled and said, “its alright.”

“I was just thinking we need to take these girls out to the hills,” Jeremy said.

“That be fun,” Carey said nodding.

“Where?” I asked confused.

“The hills. We usually ride in the hills out in Ocotillo Wells,” Jeremy said.

“Oh,” I said. “What we going to do there?”

“Ride!” Jeremy said.

“I can’t really ride a dirt bike too well,” I said unsure.

“Same, plus we don’t have the needed riding gear,” Jessi said unsure.

“Well you guys could come watch us,” Carey added.

“Who all is going, just us?” Jessi asked.

“Nah, I’m sure we could get the whole crew to go,” Jeremy said.

“Crew?” I asked.

“The mulisha!” Jeremy said excited as his fingers flew on the keys of his phone sending out I assume a mass text.

I nodded still unsure, but shrug it off. Looking over at Jessi I smiled. This was going to be fun.

A little over an hour passed and the guys took us back to our room to get ready for a long day in the hills. Soon we followed the guys in our car to Ocotillo Wells. Within a couple hours of driving we had arrived. Parking we got out stepping foot into the sandy area. I smiled. It was really neat the area. I hadn’t really touched sand like this before. There was already a few trucks and trailers there. Jeremy and Carey got out of their truck and we walked over smiling.

The next thing that happened I never saw coming. A little girl the age of probably eight came running towards us screaming, “daddy!”

Jeremy’s face lit up and he picked up the young girl and hugged her. It was cute. “Hey beautiful how have you been?” he asked her.

“Good. Hailie and I went shopping with Auntie. She bought me this new shirt,” she said pointing to her black shirt that said motocross daddy’s girl.

“That’s great baby girl,” he said smiling at her. “I want you to meet daddy’s new friends.”

“Is one a she?” she asked smiling.

“Yeah,” he said laughing.

“Is she pretty?” she asked smiling bigger.

“Well you tell me what you think,” he said turning to look at Jessi and I. “Katrina this is Aryn and her friend Jessi.”

“Oh she’s pretty daddy,” she said smiling.

He smiled, “which one?”

“Aryn,” she said smiling.

I grinned and looked at Jessi and stuck my tongue out at her, causing her to pout. I smiled at Jeremy and Katrina, “thank you.”

“Have you asked her out yet daddy?” she asked.

“Not yet,” he said with a shake of his head. I hadn’t noticed it too much but I actually noticed it now. It was kind of cute. Well he was just cute in general. He set the little girl down and smiled up at me.

She smiled and started to run off. “Where you going?” he asked.

“Uncle Bri said I had to stay around his trailer,” she said.

“Are any of the girls here?” he asked.

“Nope, Bri brought me though!” she said smiling excitedly.

Jeremy gave his head a shake and looked in thought. “Jeremy?” I asked interrupting his thoughts.

“Yeah?” he said.

“I can watch her while you guys ride,” I said warmly.

His face lit up slightly, “if you want too that be great.”

“Yeah its no problem,” I said smiling. “Jessi will help.”

“What? Yeah, sure,” she said fast still not knowing what was said.

“Thank you so much,” he said smiling.

I nodded and he grabbed a bag out of the back of his truck and opened it. I decide to step away. Katrina was so cute. She was kicking the sand in the air and watching it fly. “Hey,” I said smiling. I looked over and saw Jessi was just now making her way over.

“Hi,” she said smiling.

“I’m going to watch ya while your papa rides, okay?”

“Yay,” she said smiling.

This good be interesting. I have no clue if Jeremy is a single dad or even if he is with someone. I thought he was so fine though. I mean look at the guys body. Yeah it may be covered in lots of tattoos, but he looks really good with all of them. It makes him. Well lets see how this day goes. I hope it goes well!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Hope you like!

Aryn

Twitch