Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Vegas Photos

After changing into some other clothes so that we wouldn’t die from the Vegas heat we left for the hills; I’d kept my jeans on, but changed into a tank top. Yay for tank tops!

Oh my god it was hot out here! Its not that I minded, and I was gonna get some wicked cool photos out of this, but seriously it’s so not the type of weather to be wearing jeans, at least I didn’t grab a hoodie like I’d originally planned. I was staring out the view finder of my camera when a tire was placed right in front of my lens. I jumped and let my camera drop from my hands to hang around my neck.
“Hey, you want some really good photos,” the guy asked from behind the helmet. I nodded and wondered how this was going to work.
“Climb on,” he tapped the back of the bike, I stared at him as though he was crazy, but sighed none the less and climbed on the back.

Hanging on loosely I waited for him to go
“You might wanna hold on more we’re gonna go up hill,” he laughed
“Don’t know you that well…Dude,” I paused and glanced at the back of his jersey which read clearly ’Potter’ I dunno who he was, but if he was in anyway related to Harry Potter he was epic. I laughed softly and suddenly the bike jerked forward, I on instinct wrapped my arms tighter around his torso.
“Told you you’d want to hang on,” he laughed I’ve never wanted to smack someone more. The bike then roared to life and I ducked behind his back as this was a little freaky.

I felt the bike start to incline and I gulped, we’re on sand, if this bike falls I’m screwed. Once I felt the bike stop vibrating underneath me I lifted my head from where I’d buried it against Potter’s back.
“Okay here’s your stop, just watch and see what I mean,” he grinned once I’d gotten off the bike; I was now standing on the top of a hill like thing. What the fuck?

Once I was situated I waited for them to start riding around. And when they did…Well lets just say I’ve never eaten so much sand. My jaw was hanging on the ground, these guys were good. I couldn’t really tell who was who, but hey, they were good! They did tricks I’d never thought possible, and they were flying. Off the hills, off rocks, off pretty much anything they could find. I was quite happily clicking away when a red and black bike with 54 on the side went parallel with me on the hill. I clicked as many pictures as I could and smiled when the bike and rider landed.

Well this was a lot more fun than I thought.
Having fun? Aryn texted and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice
Yeah…Didn’t think I would, but it’s not that bad I typed back before picking up my camera and clicking a few more pictures off. One of the riders went off the side of the dune and was pretty much sailing. I clicked off a few pictures of the bike and rider against the bright blue sky.

Pretty soon I thought I was about to pass out from the heat a bike and rider stopped at the top of the hill I was sitting on.
“You okay,” the rider asked, as he pulled off his helmet I realized it was Carey. I nodded and handed him my camera.
“Uhhh…I have this why,” he asked looking at me funny
“I gotta get down there and since I’m not sure footed I’m gonna fall, you on the other hand seem to be at home here, so you carry the precious cargo and I’m gonna roll down the hill of sand,” I chuckled.
“Are you feeling okay,” he laughed I shrugged
“Okay come on time to get you in the air conditioning because you’re being almost civil.” He laughed I went to stomp my foot…Yeah sand, not good for that. I almost went down the hill. Lucky for me Motocross riders have exceptionally good reflexes.

“Whoa,” Carey muttered pulling me back from the edge of the dune
“Okay time to get you back to your friend,” he laughed and hauled me on the back of the bike. This time instead of trying hiding in an attempt to block out all that was going on around I traced the ’Hart’ on the back of his jersey.
“Okay so I’m pretty sure she has heat stroke…She’s being nice,” Carey laughed handing my camera to Aryn.
“I’m not…I’m just really, really hot,” I giggled at the end of the sentence at the double meaning.
“Drink this,” a guy with a black Rockstar hat on and sunglasses on ordered handing me a bottle of water. I took the water and stared at it then looked at him.
“I’m not thirsty though,” I mumbled, there was dust everywhere. Probably not the best idea I’ve ever had, but hey who said I had good ideas all the time.

“I’m gonna have one hella sunburn,” I muttered poking my bicep; it was then that I felt the icy water dripping down my back. I screamed and jumped as the cold broke through the haze.
“Okay now that you’re back to normal come on,” Carey grinned I wanted so bad to smack him, but I didn’t really feel like it. Like I would have loved to, but the heat was just too stifling.
“Oh I better be getting some new clothes out of this,” I grumbled walking after him slowly. I wasn’t feeling the whole urgency thing.
Apparently however Carey was because he actually came back to where I was standing and picked me up then carried me back to the truck he and Twitch had arrived in.
“What’s that for,” I mumbled as he set me down in the passenger seat. He rolled his eyes and turned on the AC.
“You’re not moving quick enough and I don’t want you to die of heat stroke,” he said chuckling
“But I’m not gonna die of heat stroke I’m fine,” I muttered shivering slightly as the cold water was cooled even more by the cool air pumping from the vents in the truck.

“O-okay ca-can we turn down the ai-air in the t-truck,” I stuttered Carey glanced at me and turned the air in the truck down slightly before leaning over and checking my temperature.
“Okay…I think you’re okay,” he murmured, I never really realized what color his eyes were until now. They were a brown, but a brown that if it caught the light seemed to glow, but there was a hint of hazel in them.
“Do you wanna borrow a jersey so you’re not walking around in that,” he asked I nodded and turned the cold air off. Carey walked to the back of the truck and rummaged around for a few moments before returning to the passenger side and handing me a colorful jersey. I climbed into the back of the truck where there were tinted windows and pulled off my tee shirt leaving me in my bra, I then pulled the jersey over my head and climbed out the back of the truck.

Once we’d returned to the hotel because I nearly died…I think they’re freaking out about nothing, but that’s just me. I quickly threw on a new tank top and a pair of Tap Out shorts I grabbed my camera from where Aryn set it, pushed my feet into a pair of flip flops I’d brought because my shoes were filled with sand. I climbed into my car with Aryn and Katrina…Because for some fucked up reason they trusted me with a small child. Uh children hate me! I followed Carey and Twitch as they drove a head of us. Katrina wasn’t really paying any attention to Aryn or me which I found amusing.
“So I notice you didn’t take off Carey’s jersey,” she smirked; I didn’t say anything just kept driving, only because I didn’t have a good answer for her.
“Only because if I’d taken it off there I would have forgotten it, I have a tank top underneath so I can return it to him at wherever we’re going,” I said after a few moments. Aryn just smirked, but didn’t reply.

Once we reached Carey’s house we were dragged around by Katrina who was anxious to see her father. The guy who ran The Mulisha according to Jeremy was Brian or The General depending on what you wanted to call him. Greeted us and lead us to the rest of the group that were already at the house.
“Yo, you guys made it, in one piece,” Carey chuckled
“Yeah I’m counting my blessings, I think she woulda flipped her car had Katrina not been in the back,” Aryn laughed and I flipped her off.
“I wouldn’t have flipped it, I love that car too much,” I grinned at her she feigned a hurt look and laughed before pushing me off the armrest of the couch I was sitting on. I landed on the ground and just laid there
“Hey you want your camera,” Aryn asked holding up the precious thing I leapt from the ground snatching it from her and cradling it against me.
“I wanna see the pictures you took,” Katrina said pulling on the edge of the jersey I still wore I chuckled and crouched down showing her the button to push to change to different photos.

Katrina sat down and flipped through the photos till she came along one and she held the camera up to me.
“I like this one,” this kid read my mind she held up the camera showing me the picture of the 54 bike and rider parallel to me and the sand dune.
“What’s that called,” I asked the little blonde girl, she smiled and told me the trick was called a whip. I grinned and nodded
“Yeah that one is one of my favorites,” I smiled
“Who is that riding anyway,” I asked her feeling like a little bit of a dork that I didn’t know much about the sport.
“Oh that’s Carey,” Katrina grinned pointing at the dark haired motocross rider who looked up and sent us a confused look.
“Why is my name mentioned in a conversation between you two,” he asked arching an eyebrow I laughed and shook my head at him.
“You want your jersey back,”
“Nah,” I didn’t need him to explain further, hostile to him as I maybe the man is gorgeous! And the jerseymay or may not have smelled amazing. I let my bare legs fan out from my hips and just sat looking at photos on my camera with Katrina.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ocotillo Wells
Partying With Mulisha

COMMENT PEOPLE!!!