Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

The "Date"

I stood in my temporary room looking through my clothes trying to find something to where tonight. Sliding my hair into curlers as I placed make up upon my tanned face. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink lace bra. I heard the door opened and figured it was Jessi. “I thought this wasn’t a date?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“It’s not, but can’t I still look good?” I asked as I slide on a lace tank then began to pull my hair from the rollers and spraying each one.

“Yeah, you and having this thing you must look good even rolling out of bed,” she said rolling her eyes.

“Hey you gotta be ready whenever the hottie will show,” I said shrugging as I began to go crazy with the hair spray causing Jessi to have a cough fit.

“I think you have enough hair spray to cover the world,” she said through the coughs.

“Haha, funny,” I said flipping her off then brushing my teeth and flossing. I smiled in the mirror and applied some lipstick then applied some lip gloss on top to add shine.

I walked out of the bathroom picking up the black cardigan and slide it up my slender arms and buttoned it up a bit. I slide on a pair of pink high heels then looked myself over in the mirror after putting in my dangle earrings and my necklaces around my neck. I turned and looked at Jessi who sat on my bed. “You look great,” she said smiling.

“Good, not too much?” I asked.

“Perfect, now you better get going he’s back and you need to get going. Your making him wait!” she said shooing me out the door.

I nodded and walked out of the bedroom and into the open living area. I smiled at Jeremy he looked nice. He had on a pair of black shorts and a black button up shirt. On top of his head sat a Rockstar/Mulsiha hat. I shook my head and reached up taking the hat off. “Do you really have to wear that all the time?” I asked kind of flirting with him.

“Yeah, pretty much,” he said smiling. “But if you want I can keep it off for ya?”

“I wouldn’t mind if you did,” I said smiling.

He smiled and sat it on my coffee table. “There I’ll even leave it here so I don’t get temped to wear it,” he said and stood up. “Ready?”

“That I am,” I said nodding.

“Then let’s get going, shall we?” he asked taking my hand and leading me out of the hotel room. His hand went into his pockets after pressing the button in the elevator.

I chewed on the inside and stared at the number going down and tapped my foot. “Let me guess you hate elevators?” he asked figuring out one thing I couldn’t stand.

“Yeah, I’m always worried I’d get stuck in one of the chain would break and I’d go crashing to the bottom and die,” I said hurrying out of the elevator once it hit the main floor.

“Want to take the stairs when we get back?” he asked.

“No, that take so long!” I said.

He laughed and smiled, “you look beautiful tonight, by the way.”

“You look pretty handsome yourself,” I said looking up at him.

I smiled as he took my hand and lead me down the busy night sidewalks of Las Vegas. Walking into a nice restaurant, we took a seat towards the back of the place. I looked over them menu and found what I wanted as did Jeremy. “So if you don’t mind me asking, what happened to Katrina’s mother?” I asked setting the menu down and looking at him.

“Well,” he said as he shifted in his seat a bit then began again, “she had Katrina and didn’t want to take care of her, but didn’t want to go through the pain of abortion or adoption, so I offered to raise her.”

“That’s amazing for you,” I said smiling. “Not many father’s could step up to the plate like that.”

He nodded and smiled, “Katrina is amazing though. For being raised by me and not knowing too much about girl stuff she’s growing up into an amazing young woman.”

“She is,” I said smiling. “She looks a lot like you.”

He nodded, “I’m guessin you love kids, by the way you took care of her.”

“Yeah, I do,” I said smiling and sipped on my glass of water. “I use to help at a daycare till I started college.”

He nodded and smiled. “Katrina has taken a liking to you. She asked if she could come with when I said we were going to dinner.”

I smiled, “well you’ll have to tell her I’ll have to take her to lunch sometime.”

“She’ll like that,” he said smiling.

“I would too, you have a great little girl,” I said and our food was delivered.

We ate in quiet, but then once we were done eating he paid and he took my hand and walked me out. “Thanks for dinner,” I said smiling up at him.

“Thank you for joining me,” he said with a roll of his eyes from his Tourett’s.

I smiled, “the nights still young, shall we do something else?”

He smiled, “we could walk around till we find something.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” I said smiling and looked up at the brightly lit sky.

“So you guys are stay till like mid August, huh?” he asked leading me around Vegas.

“Yeah, we are. Classes start back up for us then,” I said smiling.

“What are you studying again?” he asked.

“Sports medicine and I take some photography classes with Jessi once and awhile. I like being in front of the camera more than being behind it. She’s the opposite,” I said grinning ear to ear.

“So sports medicine, is that like the people you see on TV at football games when a person gets hurt?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s what I do. It’s a mixture of being a medical technician and being a physical therapist,” I said.

“That’s awesome,” he said smiling. “That’s kind of what were trying to get with our sport. You know so when we go outside the United States we don’t have to worry about the medical care so much.”

“Yeah, I think every sport needs something like that. Especially your sport, since you guys do death defying tricks,” I said nodding.

“Yeah the loss of our good friend, really got us thinking about how we needed to take better care of ourselves,” he said sighing.

“Lusk right?” I asked looking at him.

“Yeah,” he said nodding.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly. “I know it must still be hard.”

“It is, but he wouldn’t want his friends moping around. He’d want us doing what we do best,” he said smiling.

“Exactly, I’m glad you think like that. Not many people can think like that when the lose someone really close,” I said nodding.

“Yeah I may not look like a believe with all these tattoos, but if you look close many of them are very religious,” he said smiling.

“Same here,” I said smiling. “I pray to God everyday, sometimes more than once.”

“I read my Bible every night before bed,” he said smiling.

“That’s really good,” I said nodding. “I actually have a religious tattoo. Just one, but still.”

“What is it?” he asked now curious.

I stopped walking and lifted my shirt on my back revealing my Only God Can Judge Me tattoo. “I live by it everyday,” I said smiling.

“Wow, that’s crazy! I have the same one on my stomach,” he said smiling.

I laughed and smiled, “aw isn’t it cute we have matching tattoos?”

“It kind of is,” he smiling and wrapping his arm around my waist and we continued to walk.

I saw a ice cream sign and smiled, “let’s go get some ice cream.”

He laughed and smiled, “sounds good.”

We walked into the ice cream parlor. It was so cute. It still had the old fashion look. We got our ice cream cones and went back out and continued to walk, but now back towards the hotel. “This has been fun. I hate that it has too end,” I said smiling.

“Me either,” he said as we walked into the hotel and to the elevator.

I sighed as he pressed the button to my floor. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled. “We need to do this again and soon,” he said smiling.

“I agree,” I said and walked to the hotel room, with him following.

“So what you doing tomorrow?” he asked now curious.

“Not sure, I was gonna make Jessi go shopping with me,” I said smiling.

“Well when you get free text me and maybe we could go do something,” he said leaning against the door frame.

“Sounds like a good idea,” I said smiling.

“Well good night,” he said stood back up straight.

“Yeah, good night, Jeremy,” I said.

He smiled and leaned forward kissing me softly. I was shocked at first, but then smiled and returned the sweet innocent kiss. “Good night,” he said once again and smiled.

“Night,” I said and opened the door after unlocking it.

I heard Jessi running and then a thud. I shook my head and saw her on the floor in front of the couch. “Didn’t see you run then miss the couch, don’t worry hun,” I said shaking my head.

She laughed and sat on the couch. “So not a date huh?” she asked.

“We’re you look through the peep hole?” I asked putting my hands on my hips.

“No,” she said dragging it out.

“Yeah, sure and I saw a pretty lady eat a fly,” I said shaking my head.

“Okay!” she said throwing her hands in the air. “You caught me. I watched you at the door.”

“Figures,” I said rolling my eyes.

“So how was it?” she asked wanting the dish.

“How was what?” I asked and sat in the big white chair. I slide my heels off and rubbed my thin feet.

“The “date”,” she said throwing quote marks in the air when she said date.

“It was nice. We had dinner at this resturant, then we went for a walk. Then we had ice cream on the way back,” I smiled remembering.

“Aw cute!” she said grinning.

“It was,” I said nodding.

“We got to know each other a bit,” I said shrugging.

“So is he a good kisser?” she asked getting into this.

“It was sweet and innocent,” I said and shrugged.

“No I mean is he a good kisser, not how did he kiss,” she said rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, I’d say so,” I said and nodded smiling.

“Aw!” she said clapping her hands. “I think my bestie found someone new!”

“Haha, will see about that,” I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw it was longer than I thought! :D

Comments?

Outfits