In The End

Chapter 12

Delilah's POV

When I came in I helped mom set up for dinner and gathered everybody. Mikey was the last to come in and sit down and yay me (note the sarcasm), he sat right across from me. The guys and mom all took the chance to catch up. I, on the other hand, was quiet. Mikey kept stealing glances at me just as I would steal one at him. Finally I couldn’t take it and just had to get out of there. “Mom, Dad I’m going to go do the dishes okay? Is everyone finished?” I asked. Everyone nodded and I gathered the dishes and took them to the kitchen. I had grabbed mom’s mp3 and started dishes I swear I almost pissed myself when Mikey set his dishes on the counter next to the sink.

“You okay?” He asked with amusement in his voice and a smirk on his face. “Yes, I’m fine.” I replied bitchily. “Want some help?” “Not really.” “Too bad.” I sighed and continued washing and rinsing while he started drying and putting them away. When we were done I thanked him and went to my favorite place, my room. I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my black skull pj pants and a grey beater along with my black lace bra and matching panties and headed to the bathroom that connects to my room. I turned the shower on to the right temp and undressed.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot steamy water glide over my now slick skin. When I got out about 20 minutes later I was scared to find that Mikey had come in at the very same moment. He looked as if he were going to die from embarrassment. If he didn’t then I sure as hell would. “Oh my God, Delilah! I’m so sorry. I knocked but you didn’t hear and your mom asked me to tell you that they went out and oh my God I’m so, so, so, so sorry..” I cut him off by slamming my mouth to his. “That got you to shut up.” He smiled sexily and kissed me again. Soon the room was steamed up. I don’t know if it was from my shower or our make-out session. Finally we pulled away. He began looking me up and down and I began to feel very awkward when I stopped and thought about the fact that I was still a virgin. Mikey noticed my nervousness. “Lilah, we don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for.” “Thank you.” With that he smiled, kissed me once more, and left the room.