In The End

Chapter 13

Mikey’s POV

So it’s been about 6 months since Lilah and I made-out in her bathroom. We decided that it would be better if we try not to act on our feelings and to try and see other people. Since then I met a girl named Jenny. We’ve been dating about 4 months. Lilah pretty much became my best friend, but the thing is I love her more then I should. Anyways I’ll get you up to speed on everything. Me and the guys have been helping get Rachel and Delilah packed up to move to Jersey with Frank. Frank and Rachel are engaged and having a baby. I met Jenny, and Delilah’s 18th birthday is in a week or so. We are all doing something huge for her b-day. She doesn’t even have a clue. I’ve been keeping her out of the house so everyone can plan. They better hurry because she’s getting suspicious. “So, Lilah.” “So, Mikey.” She replied. “So what do you want for your birthday?” I asked. She was about to answer when my cell went off. “Hold on?” She nodded.

~*~ “Hello?” “Mikey? When are you coming over?” “I don’t know. Why?” “Because I need to tell you something.” “Okay, can’t you tell me now?” “I guess. Okay here it goes.” There was a silence. “Mikey, I’m pregnant.” “What?” I asked in disbelief. “Ya..” “Okay so what are we going to do?” “I don’t want it. I am at the clinic now. I’m getting an abortion, Mikey.” ~*~
And before I could say anything, she hung up. I snapped the phone shut and broke down. “Mikes, what’s wrong?” “Lilah, Jenny’s pregnant but she doesn’t want it. She's at the clinic getting an abortion right now.” I said and broke down again. “I may not have been quite ready to be a dad but I didn’t want her to murder it. I would have gotten ready.” “Oh Mikey, I’m so sorry.” She said holding me as I cried. I held on to her as if she’d float away if I didn’t. “Come on.” She said. “Let’s go back to my house and you can rest.” I couldn’t speak so I just simply nodded. We walked in the house and went right up to her room. When we got there I collapsed on her bed and broke down once again. I felt her sit down and I crawled into her lap like a child and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Mikey. :'(