The Girl With the Black Book

Zweiundzwanzig

"That stupid woman!" Hermione shouted the first thing in the morning.

"What happened?" Terran asked.

"That Skeeter woman attacked another person. And it's your sister," Hermine told him.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked.

"Listen to this. The Swan family has always strive for perfection. But what about the youngest Swan member? And Terran isn't what we're talking about. Bambi Rose Swan is what we're talking. She seems to be interested in drawing absolutely nothing in a black book, as some students say. Of course, her romantic interest is none other than Noël Bonnet, seventh year at Beauxbatons. There's more, but it just says how 'imperfectly stable' she is," Hermione explained, using a high, nasal voice for the imperfectly stable.

"Why would Skeeter attack my sister?" Terran asked.

"Apparently she heard about her imperfection. And here are some quotes from the Slytherin," Hermione said.

"Just tell us who said them and read what they said," Ron said.

"Well, Pansy said that Bambi Rose has always been imperfect since the day she got into Hogwarts, Zabini said that she's always the strange one in her family, and is wondering when the Swan's are going to give her up. Here's one from Malfoy. He says that she's always strange, and she's never going to change," Hermione read.

"I need a talk with these said Slytherins. There's no way that they're gonna get away with insulting my twin sister," Terran said.

They all looked at the Ravenclaw table and saw Bambi Rose facing them, drawing in her black book again.

She was drawing a small girl with a violin on one side, while the other side is the same small girl, but she was playing her acoustic. They were both smiling, and they both seemed happy. She felt like she doesn't need a quote, that the picture would make people think about it. She decided not to. She flipped some pages and stopped on the one that her aunt choose. She choose the drawing with a little girl in a tutu and fairy wings, dancing. It felt that the page was moving on it's own. The quote that she chose was 'Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination'. She smiled.

Bambi Rose remembered when she was a little girl. Her parents weren't abusive to her, and they loved her. She remembered wearing a pink tutu with a princess crown with fairy wings. She smiled. She can't believe that all the innocence she had was already gone, and her parents can't even look at her anymore. And whenever they do, it's usually an insult or an abusive contact. Bambi Rose took a deep breath and gathered her stuff. She needed to get ready for Care of Magical Creatures class. She needed to take care of her skrewts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was still the only Ravenclaw in a group of Slytherins and Gryffindors. Everybody was still complaining about them, but she found them fascinating. She even named one of them Scarlett, if the one she had was a girl. She loved it and usually sang lullabies to it. The Slytherins found it odd that she's the only one who think that they're not harmful or disgusting. If everybody listened hard enough, they could hear a lullaby that she was signing.

"Duérmete mi niño, duérmete mi amor
Duérmete pedazo de mi corazón,
que tengo que hacer,
lavar tus pañales sentarme a coser
Ese niño quiere que lo duerma yo,
dormir en mis brazos y en mi corazón.,
" Bambi Rose sang.

"I didn't know she spoke Spanish," Terran whispered to his friends.

"Well, didn't you say that her aunt took her places? Maybe she learned there," Ron suggested.

"Whatever song she's singing to the beast, it's stupid. She shouldn't even be allowed to even be at Hogwarts," Draco spat.

The only person near the blast-ended skrewts was Bambi Rose, and she was taking care of her pet. She wasn't frightened or scared. She was simply amused and careful. The bell rang, and Bambi Rose placed Scarlett in a separate cage than with the other skrewts. She wanted hers to live.

She packed her stuff and headed to Arithmancy. She loved the different numbers and symbols that her professor teaches. She loves the lesson. And off to Arithmancy she goes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the second task. Bambi Rose was shivering and very cold. She never liked being near cold places. She despise being near the lake when it's cold. She searched around and she couldn't find Ron or Hermione. But she did see her brother and Nessa. She was next to Noël, and he was awfully warm. She needed the warmth. She saw somebody come up from the lake, and noticed that it was Fleur.

"She shouldn't even be in ze competition. Making our school look bad," Noël stated.

About over an hour, almost everybody came up. She was looking for Harry. It was over an hour, until she spotted something black. Everybody was cheering for Harry, as he finally came back up alive. Bambi Rose finally breathed the air that she held in. She didn't know she held in a lot of air, though.

"'Arry saved Fleur's sister. I zink it was very brave of 'im to do zat," Noël stated.

All she did was nod. She was way too relieved to even do anything. She was just glad that Harry was safe. She wasn't a big fan of Viktor or Cedric.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was in her room again, finishing up a drawing. She drew two people on each side, a boy and girl. On one side, the boy and girl are in business suits while the other side is wearing different clothes that don't even match. The caption said 'To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.' She thought the quote was very symbolic and very true. She finished up the girl's hair and decided to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Sleep My Child (in Spanish)
Sleep, my child, sleep my love,
Sleep, piece of my heart,
For I have things to do,
To wash your nappies, sit down to sew...
This child wants me to lull him,
To sleep in my arms and on my heart.
x <---Nothing to do with anything. I just liked the caption.