The Girl With the Black Book

Dreiundzwanzig

Bambi Rose sat on one of the steps on the stairs. She was very bored and didn't know what to do. She felt like writing to her aunt, but she didn't know what to write to her. Her day, what's going on, how to work the locket? She didn't know. She didn't want to bother her aunt. She read the Daily Prophet, of course. She couldn't believe what that Skeeter woman even wrote about her. All the Slytherin's have been taunting her, calling her names and playing 'keep away' with her black book. The worst was Draco Malfoy.

He seems to be giving her every insult that he could think of. He called her strange, mad, loony, crazy, psycho. He called her a freak, which made Bambi Rose's scar burn even more. She did nothing. She just laid down in her bed and cried herself to sleep. There was nothing she could do. She had that trusting and forgiving nature that she had, even if she didn't want to.

"See what you did!" she heard someone yell.

She looked up and saw her oldest sister, Joy. Joy was wearing her Gryffindor robes, along with Head Girl badge.

"See what you did! You ruined the good name of Swan! We're now the laughing stock at this school and it's all because you can't even act normal. Dad was right about you. You are the freak child. You shouldn't have been born. You should have been normal, like the rest of the Swan family. And it's all your fault!" Joy screamed at her, and stomped away.

Bambi Rose just sat there, not even uttering a word. She just stared at the spot that her sister was in. She heard the bell ring, meaning that lunch was over and it was time for the next class. For Bambi Rose, it was Care of Magical Creatures. She got up from the steps and started going to her next class.

"Hey look! It's Swan Freak! Where's your love interest, freak? He's not here to protect you," Pansy shrieked.

She just ignored her and set down toward Hagrid. Hagrid told Bambi that her skrewt, Scarlett, was the only one to survive. She was glad that she put her in a different cage. And because of that, they had to learn something else. She wasn't very fond of the unicorn that her substitute brought in, and she wasn't pleased when Hagrid brought in the same unicorn. Unicorns, to her, are very fond over themselves and doesn't care about anybody but themselves. Then she started thinking of the Slytherins.

Today, however, was something different. Bambi Rose stood next to a Slytherin, who kept whispering insults her way. Bambi Rose just stood her ground and looked forward. Hagrid came in an open crate, and she noticed the different creatures that were in there. Hagrid called them 'nifflers'. He set them all a task to do, but required to take off all valuables. Bambi Rose took off her locket and bracelet that Aunt Midge gave her for Christmas and set them inside her bag. She went up first and choose a niffler. She named the niffler Seb. She has a habit of naming creatures.

"My name is not Seb, thank you. My name happens to be Greg," the niffler told her.

"Sorry, Greg. I didn't mean to," she told her niffler.

"It's alright. Now, let us find me some gold," he said.

Bambi Rose took her niffler and let him start digging. She giggled when he popped out and showered her with gold. Class was almost over and it was time to see who would win the most gold. Bambi Rose clapped when Ron won. She came in second. It didn't matter though, because she always told herself that love and friendship was more important than money. Bambi Rose skipped toward her next class, which was Herbology.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day, Bambi was flooded with hate mail and letters telling her about her condition. Noël was being very supportive of her and trying to calm her down. One thing that Bambi Rose hates is when she's being picked on in the public eye. She never liked the hate mail she was getting, but she was always tossing them in the fire place where they belong.

She was being picked on more each day by the Slytherins, and she would always hear the taunts that she would hear each day. Her older brothers, Terran and Nevada, would always try to protect her from the Slytherin boys while Piper tried to protect her from the Slytherin girls. Joy didn't even try to protect her or defend her. She just ignores her and enjoys her conversations with her friends.

It was the final task. She sat in the stands next to Noël. The champions were already in the maze, and it was only two hours ago. Fleur didn't make it all the way, as she was stunned by somebody. Bambi Rose wasn't cold, but she enjoyed Noël's heat nonetheless. Around nightfall did she see something. Harry came back with the cup, but with a body. Bambi Rose froze. She knew the body. She drew it in her black book. She knew it was going to happen, she just didn't know when. She dug through her random crap and found the book she was looking for.

She flipped some pages and found the body of the dead man. It was the same exact model of Cedric Diggory. She just stared at Harry, blank. He was sobbing, shouting that he's back. Bambi Rose knew who he was talking to, no matter what anybody else says. She just knew that You-Know-Who was coming back, one day or another. And she didn't need her black book to tell her that,
♠ ♠ ♠
X <---More pictures! I like finding random pictures. Pretend that the girl Draco's kissing has burgundy hair and it'll be fine.
There's a song that I thought it as a perfect song Draco and Bambi. The song is called Kiss the Girl by Colbie Caillat. I don't know. If you know better songs for them, don't be shy to comment me or PM me about it, or find me really awesome pictures that will do well for the story or are completely random. Thank you and have a good weekend.
quote:
Finding the perfect girl lies in her imperfect personality - me