The Girl With the Black Book

Dreißig

Bambi Rose woke up to somebody knocking on her door. Bambi Rose got up gently and went to find a clean shirt. She found one and slipped it on. She opened the door and found her older sister, Piper, outside.

"Hey, sis. Mind if I come in?" she asked.

Bambi Rose opened her door wider for her to enter. Piper entered and sat down on her blood-covered bed. Bambi Rose sat next to her.

"You know, you're not in this alone," Piper told her.

"What do you mean?" Bambi Rose asked curiously.

"Terran, Nevada, and I were also victims of rape and abuse. Joy is the only one who hasn't," Piper explained.

"How come?" she asked.

"They wanted the magic out of us. Joy was the perfect child. Good grades, prefect, and head girl. She was able to show her magical abilities at the age of three. Nevada, however, didn't show his until the age of ten. Mum used to whip him and rape him. Nevada was the strongest. Dad usually helped. He would bring in the whips and chains. One time, he locked Nevada in a box. He was so small at that age. He couldn't do anything. When he turned thirteen and was able to control his magical abilities, he took a memory out of his head and gave it to Terran. He didn't want to remember his childhood then.

"Then I cam along. I didn't show any abilities until I turned nine. Dad used to rape me, touch me in inappropriate places, forced me to do the same. I was five when I was afraid of ropes. He would tie me up on his and mum's bed and raped me. I could still remember the moans and screams. It scared me. I didn't know what to do. Mum would sometimes take out the Polaroid camera and take pictures. She still has them, too. Nevada would protect me as best as he could, but then he'll get double the beating and twice the rape. We would cower in a corner whenever our parents are trying to find us.

"You and Terran came in next. You were lucky you didn't get our childhood. You showed your powers when you were only two years old. We all thought you would be like Joy. Of course, we were wrong. Terran always got the worst beating of all. He didn't show his magical abilities until he turned nine and a half. Mum would beat him of course and rape him, but dad would help. Mum and dad would both take turns in raping him. Nevada and I would cringe every time we heard Terran scream in pain and hear our parents moan. You didn't know because you were always with Aunt Midge. I would say you got the better childhood out of all of us. Joy doesn't count because she was always the good girl.

"But when you were accepted into Ravenclaw, it was neglect and shouting at first. Then, when you made that outburst, we were all thinking 'What is she doing? Is she trying to get herself killed?' After a while, dad raped you and you kept getting abused more and more. We were never branded, though. But we did get stabbed once. I don't have the scars anymore because Madam Pomfrey gave us ointment to get rid of our scars. You're just too stubborn to even go to her. Anyway, everything went downhill from there. Out of all of us four, Terran was the worst. He told us that it felt like you were being ripped apart again and again. We would always give our memory to Terran. One day, when we leave that hell, we'll be able to show the Ministry our memories," Piper explained.

"But why are mum and dad doing this?" Bambi Rose asked.

"They want perfection. That's all they ever wanted. Sometimes, they take it too far and sometimes, they don't. The farthest they've gone was rape and the whip. Other than that, they try to keep everything to a minimum. Just one word of advice; don't try to stand in their way. You will get hurt eventually and you will suffer," Piper told her.

Bambi Rose nodded. She couldn't exactly believe when she was younger, having the time of her life with her Aunt Midge, he siblings were getting abused. Not just verbally, but also sexually. She just couldn't believe it.

"Hey, don't beat yourself over it, alright. Now, take off your shirt and lay on your stomach. We're gonna stop the bleeding on your back."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Couple of months has came and gone. It was another D.A. meeting. Bambi Rose was trying to consume her patronus. She thought of her creature friends, Vormund, Hagrid, her siblings. Out came a silver bird, but it wasn't any normal bird. It was a beautiful raven. She was always laughing. She was enjoying herself. She noticed a small elf with different hats on his head. Harry was confused at first. When the house elf keeps nodding his head, Harry told everybody to start running. Bambi Rose wanted to escape, escape to her dorm room. She saw a passageway and escaped though there. She didn't want to be caught right now.

Terran, Nevada, and Piper were right behind her. The couldn't go to their dormitory just yet, so they hid with Bambi Rose for the time being. They were glad that their baby sister was smart enough to even think of this. About a couple hours later, they thought it was safe to leave. During that time, they were thinking of a plan to be able to not see their parents over the summer. Nevada was lucky, since he already found an apartment somewhere near London. Piper was already finding apartments somewhere in London, somewhere where they can't find them. Nevada agreed to take Terran while Piper took Bambi Rose. Soon, though. Soon.

Bambi Rose was walking down the hall the next day. She couldn't stand Umbridge as the new head. She found everything unfair. She got a letter when she was in her dormitories. It was a letter from her parents. They said that her siblings are all in deep trouble. Bambi Rose closed her eyes. She tried not to think about what her parents are going to do to her and her siblings.

She stayed in her room when she came into the Ravenclaw dormitories. She was thinking of when Draco would try and talk to her. She would ignore him and keep walking. She doesn't want anything to do with the inquisitional squad, especially from Draco. He can't seem to get the picture, she thinks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose entered Professor Flitwick's office, obviously talking about her career choices. Professor Flitwick has been explaining about her career choice, which was becoming a veterinarian for magical and muggle creatures. She smiled. Her approved NEWT exams require her for Care of Magical Creatures, which she is passing, Potions, which she is passing, and other required classes, plus some extra classes that she's already taking. Bambi Rose thought she could do it, if she can.

She left Professor Flitwick's office and headed toward her next class. She has high hopes for the future, and she could see it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is something QuietChick found. Just ignore the writing and it'll be fine.
This is something I found.
Just outta curiosity, has anybody seen the movie Aurore or heard the song Concrete Angel?