The Girl With the Black Book

Fünfunddreißig

It was already December. Bambi Rose was busy reading a mystery novel her Aunt gave her for an early Christmas present. As much as Aunt Midge would love to take care of her, she came down with the flu again. Bambi Rose was always worried about her aunt, and what she's doing out there without her. She kept reading the same line over and over again, making it stuck in her brain. She decided to stop reading. She set the book aside and kept thinking of what happened in October. She almost kissed him. She almost kissed Draco. She couldn't stop thinking about it either, how she was getting butterflies in her stomach. She was always trying to get her mind off of it, but she can't. No matter how much she can, she was always thinking of the blond Slytherin.

Draco was thinking the same thing. Ever since that day, that was all he could think about. He kept thinking of the brunette Ravenclaw. He remembered how soft her hair is, how beautiful her eyes are, just everything about her. He just couldn't explain about her. Even her personality seems to draw him in even closer. He felt weight shift next to him. He looked up and saw Pansy Parkinson.

"Draky, why are you so out of it?" she whined.

"I- I've just been thinking," he stated.

"About?" she asked.

"Just something that's on my mind," he told her.

"Something or someone?" she asked.

"Someone. I've... been thinking a lot about her," he admitted.

"Oh, what's her name?" Pansy asked. She only hoped that it was her that her Draco was thinking about.

"I'm not gonna tell you her name," Draco told her.

"Can I at least have a hint?" Pansy asked.

"Pansy, this is my business. I can't just tell you," he told her.

"Please?" she whined.

"Pansy, I said no. And I mean it," Draco told her.

He left the Slytherin common room and left Pansy sitting there. Pansy was going to get to the bottom of Draco's crush, even if she needed to be sneaky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was going home through floo powder. She was waiting for her brother and sister, which were there already with her. They already left Hogwarts and was already grabbed by their arms. Bambi Rose saw anger through his eyes, but also lust. She was scared already. Piper was already there to protect her baby sister. Their father sent both Terran and Piper to their room. He grabbed hold of Bambi Rose and took her to his and his mother's room. Lisa was already there, with a few sexual toys.

She was scared. Lisa tied her up on the bed posts with rope and started picking out different toys. She held up a toy that Bambi Rose didn't know, and crawled toward her daughter. Her father was already there, looking at them like it was his pleasure. She became sick. Lisa pulled down her pants and underwear ands started inserting the toy inside her, hard. Bambi Rose started screaming and crying, pain ripping inside her. She couldn't stand it. About an hour of that pain, her father crawled toward her and dropped his pants, inserting inside her.

She felt more pain, pain than she could ever imagine. She felt like she was splitting into two. She could handle it. All she heard was her screams and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall. Soon, it was over. Both of her parents untied her, but her mother grabbed hold of her neck. Lisa pushed her toward the torture room, where there was whips and chains and other torture things. Lisa ripped open her shirt and bra. Lisa used the cruciatus on her. Bambi Rose could feel the pain inside her. She covered herself with the thin white sheet in front of her. She still felt pain going deep inside her. Lisa stopped the curse and told her to go. She grabbed her clothes and went inside her room.

Piper and Terran were already there. They washed her wounds with a wet cloth where the blood was. They were successful with it, too. Bambi Rise slipped on her bra and underwear with clothes she brought with her. She stuffed her stuff animals and her other clothes that she needed. Terran and Piper were a bit confused.

"Rose, what are you doing?" Terran asked.

"Leaving," she said.

"Why?" Piper asked.

"They took it way too far this time. They used the cruciatus curse on me. I'm going to Nevada. I'm sure he still has room in his apartment," she said.

"You can't leave. Not without us," Piper said, already packing her stuff. Terran was doing the same.

After they all finished packing, they decided to leave now. Just as they were going through the front door, Bambi Rose felt someone grab hold of her.

"Where the fuck are you going?" her father shouted.

"Away from here!" Bambi Rose shouted back, trying to get away from her father. Piper was already ahead of her.

"Stupefy!" Piper shouted.

Their father flew back. They all started running away from them, fast. There was no way they could get away from their father. There's just no way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the holidays were over, she was already back in Hogwarts. She was staying with Nevada until Piper could find a suitable apartment for her and her sister. She stayed in her room the whole night. She was scarred. She couldn't talk to anybody. It worried her siblings. Piper was trying to talk to her once, but all she gave her was one worded answers. Piper gave up and left her room.

"You wanna talk about it?" Vormund asked.

"They used the curse," she said quietly.

"The cruciatus curse? Why would they use that on you?" Vormund asked.

"Even I don't know," she said.

Truth be told, it was what she was thinking. But she couldn't get rid of the blond haired Slytherin. He was always on her mind. She can't seem to think of anything else than him. She would always dream of what would happen if she actually kissed him. She regretted of stepping away from him. Butterflies seemed to erupt in her stomach again. Bambi Rose decided to roam the castle a bit. She was glad that it was already nighttime. She started roaming the corridors at night, without the help of Filch or his very stubborn cat.

Bambi Rose couldn't sleep, but she always could fall asleep easily in the empty corridors. She found a nice spot near the field and slept. She never had any better sleep than she had in a while.

Draco was walking down the empty corridors, when he spotted a small figure a few ways down. He approached the figure and noticed that it wasn't Filch or Mrs. Norris, but Bambi Rose. His heart speed up. He couldn't just leave her there. He picked her up and went to the Room of Requirements, which was just down the all. He found the wall that leads to the RoR and the door appeared out of nowhere. He opened the door with a free hand and saw a beautiful room in Slytherin and Ravenclaw colors with a full size bed. He gently rested her on the full size bed and left. Draco could feel the butterflies inside his stomach, but he ignored it and passes it off as being hungry. But all he could think about was how elegant and fragile she looked, and how broken she seems. He just couldn't ignore it. He just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something QuietChick found. I'm enjoying these pictures as I go along.
Something I found. I find this freaking hilarious. You'll see why,