The Girl With the Black Book

Neununddreißig

It was early June. Bambi Rose heard noises coming from downstairs. She slipped out of bed and went downstairs toward the noises. None of the other Ravenclaw students heard the noises, but she was a very light sleeper. She slipped down and went toward what seemed to be the corridors. She sees almost everybody fighting against what seemed to be death eaters. She grew scared. She saw Professor Snape coming down the stairs and... Draco? Draco notices her, and goes toward her, in which Snape rolls his eyes.

"Draco, what's going on?" she asked.

"Its nothing-"

"Don't tell me its nothing. Tell me what's going on."

He was silent, but looked at her eyes. He looked down and stared at the floor.

"My mission was to kill Dumbledore, but my other mission was to get closer to you."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, confusion drifting over her.

"The dark lord asked me to get closer to you. I don't know why. And it seemed to work."

"So, you used me. You used me to get me closer then."

He looked up, and he wish he hadn't. She had tears coming down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy while her cheeks and nose were red.

"Then congratulations. Hope you and the dark lord are getting along swimmingly together," she said dryly.

She ran away from him, tears still leaking out of her eyes. Draco tried to run after her, calling her name, but Snape stopped him and continued on his way.

Bambi Rose found herself in the RoR. The room had the same Slytherin and Ravenclaw colors. She didn't know why it was these colors. She couldn't stand it. She thought about the room just in Ravenclaw colors, but it was the opposite. The room was now covered in Slytherin colors.

'Can't say I told you so.'

'Oh shush, you. I was still right.'

'Yeah, for only about a few months. I'm still right. Never trust a Slytherin. They're all bad news.'

Bambi Rose just clutched her head and fell on the couch. She couldn't stand it. She needed a way out. Not only is Dumbledore dead, but she let her heart be fooled by Draco. She remembered she still has her black book. She left the RoR and went toward the Ravenclaw tower, her eyes still puffy and her cheeks and nose still red. People passed her by, but pushed it away thinking it has something to do with Dumbledore's death. She just shook her head to herself. She went into her room and found Vormund wide awake.

"Rose? What's wrong, love?" Vormund asked.

She ignored him. She couldn't find her voice to talk anymore. She grabbed hold of her black book and drew. She didn't know what she was drawing, but she let her heart decide. It pencil was almost dancing on the page. She stopped. She took a look at what she drew. She couldn't believe what she even drew, though. She drew herself and Draco together, under the mistletoe. She sighed. She grabbed her pencil again and wrote a quote. 'The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet. — Andy Warhol'. She felt like her and Draco were much too different. Bambi Rose lived in a different world, filled with imagination and wonder and hope, having different creatures and animals as her friends, while Draco was much more of a realistic and has actual friends, and he follows the Dark Lord. Bambi Rose closed her eyes. She set the book down and focused on the floor.

"Ready to talk now?" Vormund asked.

"He used me. He fucking used me! How the fuck am I supposed to deal with that?" she shouted angrily, tears filling her eyes again with sadness and anger.

"Ah. Now, didn't he tell you that he was forced into becoming one?" Vormund asked.

"He did. But he confirmed that he did use me."

Vormund left it at that. He sighed, which is odd for a bird to do. Vormund wish he could make her feel better, make her feel important, which is true. Vormund slipped out of his cage, went toward the book, and closed it. He then flipped it, which was a very hard task, and looked at the signatures. Almost half the school signed it. From Hannah Abbot to Blaise Zabini. He studied the names signatures and studied how they wrote their name. Vormund could tell a lot just from a signature. He tried to find the one he was looking for, until he found it.

Vormund studied the name very carefully. Draco Malfoy. Vormund looked up and noticed that Bambi Rose fell asleep, Probably cried herself to sleep. Vormund studied the name and knew his assumptions were correct. Now, how to explain it to his owner is the problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
X That is that last of QuietChick's pictures, unless she finds more. This one is from me, and I hope you enjoy.