The Girl With the Black Book

Zweiundfünfzig

Bambi Rose couldn't stop smiling. It was already Christmas. She usually hated that holiday because she would get abused that day, but she now loves the holiday. She was going to visit her twin brother and his fiancee. She was happy now that Terran finally has someone to love. She entered through her brother's house and was met up by something blue.

"Bambi! It's so good to see you again!" Nessa shouted in her ear.

"It's good to see you, too, Nessa. Now where's my brother?" she asked.

She pointed at the kitchen, where she could hear pots and pans from the kitchen. She entered and saw her two older brothers cooking in the kitchen. She crept up behind Terran and whispered in his ear, making him shudder.

"Dammit, Rose! You know I hate it when you do that," Terran told her.

She just smiled at him. Terran didn't even turn around, but Nevada saw the smile and the glow.

"Damn, Rose. What's with the smile all of a sudden?" Nevada asked.

She just shook her head. She wasn't going to explain to her brothers what happened to her some months ago, and a couple of week ago, too. Terran turned off the stove and sat his sister down on one of the seats, Nevada holding her down.

"Now, tell us why our baby sister is so bright an cheerful all of a sudden," Terran commanded.

"I'm not telling you," she argued.

"Ah, so it's a boy. What's his name? What does he look like? Did you guys already-"

"Nevada! My God! Your worst than Joy!"

Nevada just grinned. He saw Joy walking in, confused by her sister's sudden outburst.

"Who's worst than me?" she asked.

"We're trying to find out why our baby sister is so happy all of a sudden," Terran explained.

"Oh. Well in that case, who is he? Did he attend Hogwarts? If so, what house was he in?" she asked.

"He did go to Hogwarts and he was in Slytherin," she admitted.

Terran dropped his wooden spoon. He gave her the most evil glare. Bambi Rose thought if looks could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"No way and no how are you dating that slimy little ferret!" Terran shouted.

"Terran, do you know something?" Nevada asked.

"Yeah. She's been dating that Malfoy behind our backs when she was in her sixth year!" Terran accused.

"Terran! Remember when I started dating Oliver, both you and Nevada started getting peeved about it? Not to mention when Piper dated Marcel Jones," Joy stated.

"Marcel was an arsehole and a whore. Oliver was just a big shock to me. But don't change the subject. Malfoy is way too evil for you, and you know it, too."

"Terran, maybe we're overstepping our boundaries just a tad. Yeah, we hate Malfoy and all, but is that really something to get mad about?" Nevada asked.

"When did you date him again? What, when, where, why, and how did you two get back together?" Terran asked, clearly ignoring Nevada's question.

"When did we meet again? We met when I was coming home from the cemetery and I bumped into him. Where? At the coffee shop and that town where they buried Piper in. What did we do? We just talked, catching up some old times, and he kissed me in the drizzled rain. Why did we kiss? Because I fell in love with him all over again. And I'm not explaining how," Bambi Rose stated.

"Rose, I'm only saying this because I care about you. You need to-"

"Stop saying what I need or want. For bloody sakes, I'm twenty-one, almost twenty-two years old. You have to stop treating me like I need special care or something. I know how to take care of myself. So stop acting like I'm not your baby sister anymore," she snapped.

Her siblings just stared at her. Joy knows she has a very bad temper, much like her mum. Joy shuddered at the thought of them. Joy realized the things they do, but she's been so busy being in her perfect world that she never realized it. Nevada thought she has her mum's temper, also. That was why Nevada never exactly pissed her off, which he should've taught his little brother about that. Terran gave up and let her just do whatever she wanted.

Nevada let go of his sister and left the kitchen, sitting down with her brother's significant other and Joy while Oliver entertained their two children. Bambi Rose has been basically giving everybody one worded answers. She left the house early, but taking her received gifts with her. She apparated home, meeting up with her apartment. Everything seemed the same as she left it. The same Christmas tree was sitting near the window with different decorations attached to it. She placed her gifts underneath the tree and started gazing at the beauty of it. She curled up on the couch and started drifting off to sleep, unaware of her dreams being filled with her nightmares, and a pair of gray eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
I just love this story now! And now, I'm making a new Hogwarts story, taking place in the 3rd generation. No, it's not a continuation of this story, no matter how bad I want to do it. So check it out and see if it interests you. Story!