The Girl With the Black Book

Acht

"You know, Hermione is getting awfully curious," Vormund told Bambi Rose the following week.

"I know. Let her get curiouser and curiouser," Bambi Rose told him.

Bambi Rose was content of her usual day. Bambi Rose always wore a smile if she needed to, because she wants to brighten up everybody's day except her own. She decided to head for the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. Bambi Rose despised the new teacher. She never exactly liked him.

Bambi Rose walked down the halls, hearing the rude remarks about her and the name calling, in which Bambi Rose simply ignored or pushed it in the back of her head. Bambi Rose never let the insults get to her head, but sometimes she did. She knows she's not pretty enough or tall enough. She knows that. Bambi Rose simply made sure she wasn't pretty. As for her height; she took that gene from her mother's side.

Bambi Rose entered the DADA room, and noticed her brother and his friends, whom she did not know, were already in the classroom. She took her seat in the far corner in the back. She doesn't like being close to the new professor. She grabbed hold of her black book and decided to draw a little in it. She drew a small girl with chalk in her hands, as she drew different colored hearts around the sidewalk she was sitting on. Tears are coming from her eyes. Bambi Rose drew one last heart before she closed her book.

"Alright everybody. I'm sure all of you read my fascinating work..." and after that, Bambi Rose just decided to read a muggle book that she found at a book store called 'Barnes and Noble'. The book interested her. She was halfway done when the professor called on her.

"Hm?" Bambi Rose questioned.

"What is the greatest accomplishment I have ever faced in my life?" Professor Lockheart asked.

"Um... trying to keep your hair straight?" Bambi Rose guessed.

Apparently she got it wrong, as he called on someone else who knew the answer, which was Hermione. Bambi Rose couldn't wait to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December came and Bambi Rose was excited to leave home for the holidays, although she wasn't happy that she wasn't spending the holidays with her favourite aunt. Her parents told her that her Aunt Midge will be in St. Mungo's, as she accidentally got bit by a very ferocious tiger.

Bambi Rose saw her brother, Terran, say goodbye to his friends and he set into the train. Apparently, Terran didn't want to sit next to his crazy twin sister, so Bambi Rose sat in her own compartment with Vormund. Bambi Rose didn't mind, though. She thought of exploring the train, as she always wanted to do it since she started Hogwarts. She passed many compartments and many students along the way. She saw her sister and her boyfriend and friends. Bambi Rose didn't like to ease drop, but she did, anyway.

"How is it your the heir of Gryffindor, yet your sister was sorted into Ravenclaw?" Angelina asked Joy.

"I wish I knew. My parents even told me that she was always the strange one in the family. The only reason why she travels with Aunt Midge over the holidays is because we don't want it spoiling our fun," Joy told them.

'It? I'm currently not an it. I'm a human being,' Bambi Rose thought.

"There's a lot of strange things in the word that's happening. For example, her book. What's really in it and why is she all of a sudden handing the book out like it's nothing?" Fred asked.

"I wish I knew. Mum always said that she gets it from our grandmother's side. Either that, or she's always this loony since the day she was implanted," Joy said.

"Just be glad you didn't catch any of her 'crazy'," Katie commented.

Bambi Rose had enough. She set back into her compartment and stayed there until the trip was over with. She grabbed her black book and started drawing. She drew a girl sitting on a bridge, her toes touching the water. Nobody can see the tears leaking out of her, as her hair was covering her face. Bambi Rose smiled a little bit. She wrote 'Cry now, angle. Nobody ca see you now'. Bambi Rose was proud of this drawing. Bambi Rose decided to do something very quick. She drew stars over the quote she made. Bambi Rose was now happy. She stowed away the black book and decided to sleep, and sleep never felt good to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The train stopped, in which Vormund tried to wake up Bambi Rose. She did. Bambi Rose raised her head and set off out into the open, wearing a blue muggle shirt and a pair of white jeans with black and white converse. Bambi Rose saw her parents, in which she walked up to them. She never hugged her parents, as they never greeted her. They always called her 'it' or 'thing', as if she was never there.

Bambi Rose wished she was with her Aunt Midge, playing different games and having the time of her life, not with the family that doesn't like her or wish she wasn't abnormal or ruined the good reputation of Swan.

But Bambi Rose didn't care, though.

Bambi Rose knew she was going to do something worthwhile.

She just didn't know it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact: Vormund means Guardian in German. You can guess from there.

I make her sister sound like a bitch, don't I? This story is one of my 'serious' stories. Meaning this isn't a comedy like my other two stories, which I love. Keep commenting, because comments make me happy and happiness makes me update faster.