Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Graduation

Bitting my lip, I took my respected seat on the football field, after pinpointing where my father and brothers stood in the stands. I took noticed in who sat besides me, which happened to be Joseph Jonas. Why couldn't anyone be in between us! I kept looking around, trying to avoid his gaze at any cost. Well, until he placed his hand on my knee, making me frozen to my spot.

"I miss you." His breath on the base of my neck sent shivers up my spin. I kept my head lowered, while taking his hand off my knee.

"They will find out sooner or later Joe," I slightly gazed at him before looking back down. "And I'd rather it be later than today."

"Whatever I did for you to stop talking to me, I'm sorry," he sighed, wringing his fingers on his lap.

"You did nothing, I just couldn't deal with the guilt any longer, I hated being on the other end and I didn't want to hurt her like her brother hurt me," I shook my head, making my tassel shake with me.

Joe never said another word to me the rest of the ceremony, but he did give me my hat after we threw them. Walking into the gym, I received my diploma, and walked right back out into the bus loop to find my family. Upon seeing them in the middle, I walked towards them, while John ran towards my open arms. I scooped him up, laughing as he hugged me tightly. Kissing his cheek, I noticed a flash, making us turn towards my smiling brother and father.

"I'm so proud of you." My dad hugged me just as tightly, before snapping more pictures of my brothers and me.

That night, I found myself sitting at the bowling alley, where our project graduation was held. I looked around for my graduating friends, but as I looked around, I noticed Matt and Devonny on the other side of the building. She placed herself down on his lap, while he wrapped his arms around her waist. Devonny turned slightly to catch my gaze, smiling sightly, like she just apologized. I gave her a small smile back before turning around after hearing my name being called by one of my friends.

Half way through the night, I found myself dozing off on one of the benches, only to be woken up by someone sitting on me. Groaning, I open my eyes a little to find Joe's smiling face. Throwing my arm over my eyes, I groaned once again.

"Did you have a Red Bull?" I questioned.

"Yep." I could just picture his smirking face. I squeaked once he started tickling my stomach.

"Joe," I laughed, squirming around. "Stop it!"

"Nope," he chuckled.

"Joe!" I breathed, accidentally kicking him in between the legs, stopping his actions quickly. My eyes widen as I sat up to make sure he was okay. "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm fine," he breathed, sitting next to me. I giggled, shaking my head.

"Well now you know not to tickle me," I smirked towards him.

"I guess so, but I only did it to wake you up," he returned my smirk.

"Douche," I shoved his shoulder, making us both laugh.

The rest of the night, we hung out like the old times; joking, playing around, and enough tickling each other to make us pee our pants. We ended up separating after getting our goody bags though. Reaching into my back pocket, I walked towards Kevin's car that sat out front. Knocking on his window, he smiled towards me while rolling down his window.

"Hey Car."

"Hey Kev, could you give this to Joe for me, and tell him not to open it until he gets home?" I bit my lip, holding out the folded up note. I looked around, making sure Joe was no where in sight, but with my luck, I saw him walking out the doors.

"Sure, but why-," that's all I heard Kevin say after he took the note out of my hand because I already took off towards my car, before he got to finish. Getting into my car and starting it up, I turned my gaze towards Joe, who just got into Kevin's car.

"Goodbye Joe," I sighed, wiping the lonely tear that fall down my cheek, before backing out and heading in the direction to my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you guys don't know what project graduation is... it is the night of graduation where you stay at a place (Mine was at a health center) for the whole night until 6 in the morning and you don't sleep whatsoever... kinda like the last time you will see these kids type of deal...Sadly, this is the end of Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular! Sequel should be up soon! :)