The Unwanted Marriage

Destiny is just a piece of crap!

Class started and I was still in deep agony. I know at the back of my mind that I already have the solution, but it still kills me to know that I’m still marrying him. And he, being my first husband is not cool! What’s even worst is that, I never ever had a boyfriend yet and now I’m having a husband. It’ll be a super bad thing.

Anyways, Amber, Sooyoung and I went to the cafeteria as always to have our lunch. This time, I made sure that I wouldn’t be eating rotten food, by eating a LOT.

Both of them just stared at me and seemed like surprised. After I ate, I went back to being paranoid and stared blankly at them as they ate.

“What’s wrong? You’re getting weird again,” Amber suddenly asked me.

“You think I’m weird? I think I’m going crazy.”

“What?” Sooyoung confusedly asked.

“Do you believe in fortune telling?”

“Of course,” Sooyoung answered me.

“The last time I asked a fortune teller, she said my destined man will be someone that I’m sharing my first kiss with.”

“Really? Who could it be?!” Sooyoung gladly asked me.

“So, your destined man is Siwon.” Amber suddenly reacted. My jaw just dropped when she said that.

“Ew! I did not kiss him, ever.”

“Yes, you did.” She pushed through the idea.

“What? Yah. I know myself and never did I remember that I kissed him”

“OMG! Yes you did! You had your first indirect kiss with him!!” Sooyoung suddenly yelled gladly.

“It’s not a kiss!”

“Try to spell it, you’ll be able to find the word KISS” Amber informed me.

“Yah. Real kiss is different from indirect kiss okay? Both of you are just weird.”

“You’re the weird one here. You started that Fortune teller topic remember?” Amber said while Sooyoung nodded.

“Aish..I just want to let you know that i believe in destiny. But in my situation, i think destiny is just a piece of crap.”

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung curiously asked.

"Here’s the thing; I have a friend, and she was mistaken to be pregnant. And now, she was asked to marry a guy that is absolutely not her type. What do you think is the right thing to do?" I asked for their opinion.

“HaeMi? You’re getting married?!” Amber asked with her small eyes going wider.

Sooyoung on the other hand had her mouth half open, covered by her hand and her eyes also grew wider.

“I just said it was my friend right?” I tried to lie to them.

“We've been your only friends since middle school. It’s obviously not us. So, it’s most probably you.”

Amber is really an intelligent gal. How did she know? Aish.

“Alright, it’s me. But it’s not final yet. Everyone just forced me to do it. And my dad is going to disown me if I won’t agree,” I confessed to her.

“With who?” Sooyoung asked. I honestly don’t want to break her heart. I know very well that she has a huge crush on Siwon and sooner or later, we’ll be cousins in law.

“I’ll meet him tonight,” I lied at them.

Siwon suddenly flashed himself on my side.

“My mom said we’ll go together to the dinner tonight! I’ll see you at the gate and don’t be late,” he said loud and clear then went away.

I did not look at him and was nervous because I just got busted!

“Geez,” I said and laughed innocently at Amber and Sooyoung.

Both of them stared at Siwon while he was walking then Amber suddenly looked at me.

WITH HIM?!” she yelled.

I had no other choice but to say yes, so I nodded.

“This is so unbelievable,” Sooyoung uttered.

“I know right? Sooyoung, I promise I don’t want this to happen so, don’t be angry with me. Alright?” I tried to explain to her.

“No, I’m not angry. It’s just UNBELIEVABLE! How could this happen?! You two? It’s just way too impossible to make you live in 1 house!”

“I’m definitely not living with him!” I defended myself.

“And nothing is finalized yet. But I have no choice but to marry him or else my dad will have a heart attack or will disown me!” I told them my greatest agony.

“What is going to happen tonight?” Amber suddenly asked.

“A family dinner.”

“I have just the perfect plan for you,” she said, and told me the details of the plan.

I didn’t know if it’ll work but I’d try my luck. I was definitely doing all things possible to get rid of the wedding plan!
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Kiashu, edited by Technochic.