The Unwanted Marriage

The Dinner

Right after my class, I immediately went to see Siwon. Knowing that guy’s temper, I definitely knew that I shouldn't be late; that’s why I went early. But I felt really weird. When did I ever start caring about his temper?

Anyways, I went there and saw him standing right in front of our school gates. I absolutely wanted to play a prank on him. I looked at his whole body from the back; his two long legs caught my attention.

I went closer to him and kicked his right knee (the back part) which made him fold his leg, and then I laughed as hard as I could. Honestly, it was like seeing Goliath fall. Haha.

He stood up while glaring at me and I still continued laughing.

“YAH! Aish!” he yelled, acting as if he wanted to hit me but just stopped himself.

“You want to hit me? Huh?!” I smirked at him.

He did not answer me and just sighed. Then he walked away from me. I followed him closely behind, not having any idea where we were going. I was supposed to know but I didn’t bother to ask because it was not in my plan to join this crap. But still, I had no choice.

While we were walking, I took out my phone and had a text message conversation with Amber and Sooyoung.

To: Amber; Sooyoung

Message: Yah! The plan, okay?

From: Sooyoung

Message: I’m nervous. I can’t lie to my aunt!

From: Amber

Message: Choi Sooyoung! No backing out! You don’t have to lie, okay? Just tell her the truth.

To: Amber; Sooyoung

Message: Don’t fail me now! AJA!

“We’re here,” Siwon suddenly said to me.

To: Amber; Sooyoung

Message: it’s in Samwon Garden. See you later!

I sent it and kept my phone. I was also kinda nervous but hoping this plan would work.

I was still behind Siwon when we reached the table where our parents were. I actually don’t know the reason behind their laughs and etc; They seemed to be happy together.

Siwon’s mom suddenly stood up and hugged Siwon and then me. Yes, she hugged me. I awkwardly hugged her back though. I mean, of course it’ll be awkward because the last time I remember, I was 10 years old when a MOM hugged me, and that was my MOM. But she seemed really sweet and cool to me, same as Siwon’s dad. He did not hug me though because the only guy I allow to hug me is my dad. So, I just smiled at him.

Anyways, I kissed my dad when I saw him and took a seat in the chair beside him. My unnie wasn’t there though because I guess she’s having a date with Yesung oppa, her boyfriend.

“So, everyone already agreed on the wedding, but the question is when?” Siwon’s mom suddenly opened up the topic.

It’s really weird though because we’re soon to be a family but I still didn’t know what their names were. But I don’t think I need to know for if the plan works out, it won’t be necessary to know their names.

“It has to be as soon as possible, or else the school administrator will take actions on the matter.” My dad simply said.

“How about next week?” His dad suddenly suggested which made my eyes grew wider and made me a bit crazy.

“That’s great. How about the preparations?” Unfortunately, my dad, my ever loving dad, agreed to him.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I’ll take care of it.” Siwon’s mom excitedly said and everyone laughed.

I honestly want to ask them what made this thing exciting. Why are they so up to it? I mean, it is so against my- I mean, OUR will to marry each other, yet our parents loved the idea!

“Oh, I’ll go to the ladies room first” Siwon’s mom excused herself. The plan is absolutely on its track now, I immediately texted Sooyoung to prepare herself.

**SOOYOUNG’S POV**

I went inside the ladies room as soon as I received the text message from Haemi, and when I reached there, I saw my aunt.

“Auntie!” I happily called her. (It was super fake, I promise!)

“Oh, Sooyoung, what are you doing here?”

“I’m having dinner with my friend.”

“Oh, really? You should’ve joined us.”

“No need Auntie. Anyways, when I saw you earlier, you were with Siwon and Haemi. Why is she with you?” I pretended to be dumb and clueless about it.

“You know Haemi?” she sweetly asked me with a super big smile on her face.

“Of course! That’s the school gang’s leader! You should be cautious when she’s with you. She easily causes troubles you know.” I realized that it wasn’t really that hard to tell her the truth.

“School gang?” she confirmed what she heard.

“Yes! I even remember one time when she punched Siwon’s face! Ahh, it was so devastating.”

“Oh my… She punched our Siwonie?” Yes, jackpot! She finally was convinced!

“Omg! Siwon didn’t tell you? I’m so stupid. I’m sorry auntie” I acted as if I really regret telling her. LOL!

**AMBER’S POV**

(it was around the same time (as Siwon’s mom left) when Haemi’s dad went to the comfort room also. Amber waited for him outside and talked to him after he was finished.)

“Ahjushi!” I called haemi’s dad. I’m pretty close to him because ever since before, he treats me like a guy, and I liked it very much.

“Little boy!” he happily called me and poked me.

“Ahjushi, I just saw you and Haemi together with an unknown people and Siwon, what’s up with you?” I actually don’t know how to start a conversation with him at times like this so I immediately went to the main agenda.

“Oh, it’s something that you will be surprised about” he happily informed me. I just feel guilty with what I’m about to do but I can’t fail haemi.

“Really? Aish. Ahjushi, you should be careful with that guy!”

“Why?” It was evident in his face that he was curious.

“From a man’s point of view, that guy is really dangerous. He is arrogant. Really!”

“Aigoo! Most young men nowadays are arrogant, aren’t you one of them?” he joked at me, which I find not funny at all.

“He’s different! He also most slapped Haemi before because he has personality problems. I don’t what’s up with that guy, but really, he is a violent person!”

“Wait, did you just say he almost slapped haemi? My Haemi?” finally, he was convinced.

“Yes! It was all over the school Ahjushi!”

****BACK TO HAEMI’S POV****

Every now and then I check my phone for any developments about the plan, and to get away from the awkwardness I felt when I was left behind with Siwon and his dad.

“So, Haemi, from what class are you?” Siwon’s dad suddenly asked me.

“I’m from Class D”

“Not bad..” he responded as he nodded. Siwon was suddenly choked when he heard his father’s response and I, myself couldn’t believe that he said ‘Not bad’ when in fact it should be bad because it is the last class in our school, the section of the trash and leftovers.

I suddenly received a text message from Amber and Sooyoung that said they were successful. I was absolutely glad by their news and calmly sat on my chair. After a few minutes, my dad and Siwon’s mom suddenly came one by one and sat on their respective seats.

“So, Haemi, what are you organizations in school?” Siwon’s mom suddenly asked. I love it, this is the start of battle field.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave a comment. LOL. tnx

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.