The Unwanted Marriage

Weird!

“Well, I’m into fighting. That’s why I’m in the school gang. I just don’t know if it’s counted as an organization though” I answered his mom honestly.

Siwon suddenly drank a lot of water after I told his mom, I think it made him feel uncomfortable. I just kind of feel bad though, I mean, I absolutely doing him a favor by telling his mom about the truth. He shouldn’t worry about anything at all.

“Hmm.. School gang? What’s you’re position?” His dad suddenly asked. He looked really interested when he asked me that question.

“I’m the leader”

His mom’s eyes grew wider while his dad smiled. My dad on the other hand was a bit embarrassed. I don’t actually know what he felt but he looked embarrassed. I honestly want to say sorry to him for causing him trouble but I just want this darn thing to end. So, I guess I’ll just apologize later.

“You must have superior fighting skills! I like it.” And then he laughed. I did not expect his appreciation, and absolutely not his laugh. I looked at Siwon and he looked at me back with a grin. I just did not understand the situation well.

“You know what, when I was in high school, I was also the leader of the school gang and on top of that, I stand last in class ranking. But look at me now, I’m a successful General of the Army.” His dad boasted. Now, I finally understand why he said ‘not bad’ about my class and why he appreciated my skill. And I also realized that the quote ‘birds with the same feather flock together’ is indeed true.

“How come Siwon is like that?” I curiously asked.

“He got it from me,” his mom proudly told me and laughed along with his dad. And right then there, I find this family weird! Super weird!

“I actually did not expect that you’d be the school gang’s leader! I’ve always wanted someone who will be a perfect opposite for Siwon! You know, like the law of attraction.” And then she laughed even more. My dad laughed along with them as well.

“Yeah, I really think they attract each other. I just found out that Siwon here, almost slapped Haemi.” My dad informed them happily. I was surprised; he was even happy about it!!

“Oh, you did?” His mom angrily looked at Siwon who also had the same disbelief as I have.

“I…” He tried to come up with an excuse but my dad interrupted him.

“Oh, it’s okay. Although it’s not good to hurt people, I guess it must have been Haemi’s fault.”

“Yeah, it is. I punched him, that’s why he wanted to slap me” I said trying to make them feel discouraged.

“Oh, she’s already protecting our Siwon by admitting that it’s her fault. Isn’t she sweet?” his mom told my dad and his dad then they laughed again.

I got really pissed, honestly. What is wrong with them? Are they sick or what? Urgh!!!!

I immediately took my phone and texted Sooyoung and Amber.

To: Sooyoung; Amber

Message: YAH! I thought it was successful? It turned out to be great for them!

From: Amber

Message: Sorry Haemi. I’ll explain tomorrow.

From: Sooyoung

Message: Me too. I’ll explain tomorrow.

I then placed my phone back to my bag and started to wonder what really happened.

“So Haemi, tomorrow, you and Siwon will be going to the wedding shop to pick your dress okay?” His mom suddenly told me. I was dumb and left with no choice that’s why I nodded.

My brain wasn’t perfectly working that time. I really have to think of something else; something more effective than what was planned earlier.

After a few more minutes, everyone finally decided to go out of the restaurant. Our parents were talking and walked ahead of us. Siwon suddenly grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking.

“Yah! What was that? Did the three of you plan that?”

“What?” I tried to play innocent, as if I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“I saw Amber and Sooyoung! What you did just made everything worst!” He yelled softly at me.

“I was doing you great favor! I just didn’t expect that you parents are as weird as you!”

“You’re really stupid!”

“Oh, do you guys need more time together? We should go first then.” My dad suddenly told us.

“I want-”

“Let's just leave them together for now." I was suddenly interrupted by his mom.

"Siwon, don’t be home late. Okay? And take Haemi home,” his dad said and went inside their car.

“Take care of her Siwon,” my dad said as he went inside our car.(there was a driver) I absolutely want to go inside but the car suddenly moved.

Now what?! I’m spending the rest of my time with a bastard?! What the..?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.