The Unwanted Marriage

strip?

“Wait there! I’m concentrating here!” I yelled at him and tried to study the place where we were. But no matter how much I try, I still failed to remember where I should go or what.

“I give up!” I said and took out my phone. I immediately dialed my sister’s number.

“Yep?” she finally answered her phone.

“Unnie! I got lost on the way home.”

“It’s been 12 years since we lived here and you still get lost? What the heck Hae Mi! Just tell me where you are,” she suddenly scolded me. It wasn’t really the first time in 12 years that I got lost.

“Well, I’m on street where there are a lot of houses. I can see a big blue house on the right side and a small day care center on the right. It’s just a bit away from the park.”

“And you’re even in the same spot where you were lost last time! Aigooo! You should bring a map! There’s a small road right after the Day care center. Just turn there and then go straight. You’ll reach the house in less than 10 minutes.”

“Okay Unnie. Thank You!” I said and dropped the call. I then looked at Siwon who was already hugging himself because of coldness.

“You know where to go now?”

“Yeah.” I answered the walked ahead of him. I followed my sister’s direction and finally reached our house.

I immediately opened the door for Siwon and told him to come in. As we walk inside, I saw my sister and her boyfriend in the living room.

“Oh, you’re not alone.” My sister said. Her boyfriend then looked at us.

“Yah oppa! Did you bring me food?” I asked Yesung oppa who silently walked towards us. I’m pretty close to him because he always defends me when my sister scolds me.

He suddenly went in front of Siwon and stared at him from head to foot. Yesung-oppa could really be weird at times. Siwon looked confused though and stared at him back. And then suddenly, Yesung oppa touched Siwon’s lip. Siwon angrily backed off and yelled.

“Dirty!” he glared at Yesung oppa. I giggled as I saw Siwon’s reaction. It really reveals more of his clean freak side.

“Yah Hae Mi, his lips are not bad. They're as good as mine,” Yesung oppa suddenly proclaimed and went back to where my Unnie was.

“They doesn’t seem good though,” I lied to everyone. I never tried them but just by looking at it, and just by thinking about his body, I think they seemed tasty(?!).

“Where’s my food?” I changed the topic by asking him.

“It’s in your room,” he answered back without looking at me.

“Ah, okay. Unnie, where’s dad?”

“Something urgent came so he went out. Why is he almost naked?” She asked me when she (finally) noticed Siwon’s body.

“Something happened. I have to lend him some clothes though. We’ll be back.” I said and pulled Siwon to the stairs.

When we finally reached my room, Siwon got surprised on how organized my things were. I’m actually not a clean freak like him. My room is always messy and all but the house keeper always arranges it every time I’m not in the house.

“Do you even have clothes that will fit me?” He suddenly asked.

“Yeah, I have a lot.” I said and walked towards the bathroom where my closet was located. I opened it and looked for a shirt that could eventually look good on him. I have a lot of men shirt and if you ask why, it’s because everyone in school thought I was a lesbian and every time it’s my birthday or Christmas, they would give me a male shirts or male stuff which kind of a pissed me off.

“Here,” I said as I handed him a light blue free sized shirt. I didn’t want to look at him undressing so I tried to excuse myself and went back to the bathroom and closed the door. It wasn’t really that closed though because I left it almost half open so that I could see him undressing. I know it’s not good but honestly, I so want to see those chocolates again.

I hid behind the door and waited for him to start undressing. I felt really excited and it was the first time I ever felt this way.

“I never knew you were such a pervert,” Siwon suddenly talked out of no where, still not removing his jacket and looked at me.

“What?” I nervously answered him. I think I just got busted again. I went a bit far from the door.

He suddenly opened the door and came inside.

“Do you really want to see me undress that badly?” he said as he cornered me to the wall of my bathroom. I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest that very moment. It’s not like I liked him or anything but it was the very first time someone did that to me. I only see that stuff in movies.

“Ew! Get away or I’ll kick you butt!” I threatened him. At least I was still on my right mind to say that. He then moved a bit away from me. I pulled him away and I immediately went out of the bathroom.

“You don’t have to. I don’t even feel like undressing in front of you,” he said as he shut the door.

Urgh! It was pretty embarrassing being called a pervert, which I find somewhat true because of what I did. And what’s more regretting is that, I wasn’t able to see his chocolates again.

After just a few minutes, he went out of the comfort room while I was enjoying the food Yesung oppa brought me.

“You should go home now!” I told him trying to chase him away.

“Of course, I don’t feel safe when I’m with you.”

Aish! He was really.. AISH! I got really pissed so I took all of his things and pushed him out of my room and down the stairs because of anger. When he was already outside the main door, I threw his things at him, first his bag, then his jacket and his dirty uniform.

“Go home!” I yelled at him. He did not respond but just grinned at me. Then to my surprise, he threw back his dirty uniform to me.

“Wash it and give it back tomorrow,” he calmly said and slowly walked away.

I threw his uniform back at him. “Are you that poor and you can’t even afford a laundry service?!” I yelled at him.

I saw him trying to stop his anger and went near me and once again threw back his uniform.

“I’m not poor! I just want to introduce to you the word RESPONSIBILTY! It was you who caused the dirt of my uniform so it’s obvious that you should take care of it! Stupid!” he informed me and walked away.

Urgh! I really hate him!! He should watch out for what will happen to his uniform by tomorrow! I’m definitely destroying it!
♠ ♠ ♠
after a super fun chapter, here comes the lame one. LOL. leave me your thoughts about it.

Anyways, please leave any comments. It keeps me motivated. =)

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.