The Unwanted Marriage

Evil Plan

I went back inside the house with Siwon’s dirty uniform in my hand. I pouted my lips as I threw it on the floor and stepped on it a thousand times. I just had enough of Siwon’s attitude! I despised him so much that I want him to DIE!!!

“What happened? Where’s Siwon?” my sister suddenly went over to where I was and asked.

“Didn’t you hear; I just kicked him out!”

“And what’s that?” she said as she points out the uniform I was trying to destroy using my foot.

“It’s that evil’s darn uniform!” I angrily yelled and stepped on it even more.

My sister suddenly pushed me away and picked up the uniform. “Why are you destroying it?” she asked.

“Because, I hate it, as much as I hate the owner!”

“Aish. You should take care of it.” My sister said as she placed it on the table. She then called the house maid and told her to wash it. While she was doing that, Yesung-oppa suddenly went near me and whispered me something.

My eyes grew wider as I heard him, he then smiled evilly at me and handed me something.

“Wait, I’ll wash it.” I stopped the house maid and grabbed the uniform from her. I immediately went to the washing room and happily washed his uniform. Haha! He better watch out!

****NEXT DAY****

I excitedly went inside the gates and looked around for him.

“Yah! Where’s Siwon?” I asked the student guard of the day.

“I… I did not see him,” The poor sophomore student fearfully answered me. I was a bit frustrated because I woke up really early just to hand him his uniform, but unfortunately, he wasn’t there.

I pouted as I walk towards our classroom when suddenly, someone grabbed my hand.

“Siwon!” I happily looked back thinking that it was Siwon, but to my dismay it was my geek stalker Kim Ryeowook.

“What do you want?”

“Hae Mi, I just want ask if you already did your Math assignment; I can make it for you.”

“No. I don’t have to make it. I’ll pass it anyways,” I answered him. I’m not really interested in him. Even though he makes my projects sometimes, I’m still not interested in him.

“What about Physics? English?” He kept on suggesting subjects that I’m weak at.

“Yah! I don’t want your help! I’ll just call you if I need you, okay? For now, just... keep away from me!”

“HaeMi, how about movie tonight? My treat!”

“Yah!” I was about to blow him off when I suddenly saw Siwon passing by. I immediately ran to him, grabbed his arm and walked with him.

“If you don’t want the whole school to know we’re getting married, just follow my lead,” I whispered aggressively to him when he was about to take my hand away from his arm.

“Ah, Ryeowook. I think I wont need your help with the assignments anymore, so, just don’t show yourself to me anymore. Okay?” I told him and continued to walk with Siwon.

“I never knew that he’s your boyfriend,” Siwon teased me as he stopped walking when we reached the stairways in the corner.

“EW! He’s like your exact replica, not my type!” I said as I removed my hand away from him.

“Here!” I said as I handed him a paper bag containing his uniform.

He took out his uniform and checked if it was really clean. He is really a total clean freak!

“Yah! Even if you smell it, it’s absolutely clean!”

Then at last, he smelled his uniform. He then sneezed and sneezed and sneezed non stop which made me feel happy! My plan just worked out!

“Yah! What did you..” he wasn’t able to continue his sentence because he was sneezing. My stomach got really painful when I laughed really hard at him.

“Uhm, I actually don’t know. It was some kind of a chemical I think. Haha! Good luck!” I said and ran away from him.

“Yah! Lee Hae. ACHOO!” I heard him sneeze again.

Yesung-oppa is really good! It was all his idea and it really worked! Hahaha!

**FLASHBACK**

“HeaMi, if you want revenge, I have something in here that will make anyone suffer through sneezing once they smell it.”

My eyes grew wider because of disbelief. I never actually thought that something like that exists. I smiled evilly at him and he smiled the same way to me and handed me a small bottle of the chemical.

I stopped the housemaid and grabbed the uniform while he went back to his seat as if nothing happened.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

YAH! PRESIDENT SIWON IS DEAD!” a student suddenly yelled.

My heart suddenly shivered. Siwon? DEAD? How could that be?!

I immediately ran back to where I left him and saw him on the floor. I almost want to kill myself. It was my fault why he fell! Is he really dead? OMG!!
♠ ♠ ♠
written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.