The Unwanted Marriage

Wedding Dress

After that incident in the infirmary, bad events seemed to follow after. Like for example, I was called by my teacher for oral recitation and I had no idea what the question was all about. At lunch time, Amber and Sooyoung explained about what happened the other night. They said that our parents already knew about those slapping and punching thing which made me more pissed. Are they spying on us? Aish. I just don’t want to think about it.

Anyways, when I was about to go out of the school building with Amber and Sooyoung, I saw the guy who yelled (about Siwon’s 'death') earlier.

“Yah! Aren’t you the one who yelled about Siwon being dead earlier?” I asked him nicely.

“Yes.”

I immediately locked my arm on his neck and pulled him towards the wall.

“You jerk! Do you ever think before acting? HUH!” I angrily whispered at him.

“Hae Mi, I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” He shivered as he tries to ask for my forgiveness.

“SORRY?! Did you know how many bad events came because of what you yelled!!” I glared at him as I pulled him closer to me, locking my arm tighter on his neck.

Amber and Sooyoung were just laughing their heads off with what I was doing. I really wanted to kill that kid for what he did.

“YAH! What are doing?!” I heard that voice again. The almighty president is trying to rescue his subordinate, how gross.

“I was just asking him some questions!” I said as I pulled my arm away from the student and I faced Siwon.

“Let’s go,” he said as he pulled my arm.

“Yah! Where?!”

“We have something to do with my mom, remember?”

“I’m not in the mood to be there,” I said as I pulled his hand away from my arm.

My jaw suddenly dropped when I saw Siwon’s mom waving at me outside the school building.

“Seem’s like I’m telling her you’re not interested.” He said and proudly walked away from me.

I honestly didn’t want to go with his mom and with him that afternoon but I promised his mom that I would be with them. I can’t disappoint his mom; it would be, like, disappointing my own mom. It’s not like I consider her my mom already, but I just have this super respect to all moms.

“Fine! I’ll be there in a while,” I told him and went near Sooyoung and Amber.

“Hey. Can you guys finish what I started?” I said as I was pointing at the student.

“Oh, no sweat” Amber said and went over him.

“Yah, thanks! Text me later,” I said and ran towards Siwon.

“Oh, Haemi” Siwon’s mom hugged me again, just like before, then she hugged Siwon.

“Get in, we’re getting late,” She said as she went inside the car. Siwon went inside the front seat, leaving me no choice but to stay with his mom.

For the past 15 minutes of the travelling time, it was only Siwon and his mom talking. Sometimes I answer, sometimes I don’t. I actually don’t know how to talk to her, and never will I talk to him.

When we arrived, his mom excitedly went over the seat and opened the catalog for the wedding dress.

“Hae Mi, come, pick what you like.” She told me. Geez, as if I would like something.

I forced myself to open the catalog but in the end, I was really amazed by how pretty the dresses were. If only I could, I would love to try every dress that they had.

But something really caught my eyes. (http://www.i2ko.com/weddings/images/dress1.jpg)

I can’t seem to move to the next page because I’m super captivated by its beauty. His mom seemed to notice me and looked at the catalog.

“Miss, we want this,” she suddenly told the lady who was from the shop.

“Neh? No, ma’am. I think..”

“Just try it Hae Mi. Okay?” She tried to convince me and I was really convinced. It was actually not my intention to say NO in trying it because I so love the dress.

I went to the dressing room with the lady (who was from the shop), and changed.

I was amazed by how I looked. The dress seemed to look good on me. How could it not? I mean, I’m pretty anyways. But I was still nervous at some point. What if Siwon’s mom didn’t like it? What if Siwon wouldn't’t like it? Here I am again. I’m thinking about that guy again. When did it all start?!

The lady suddenly opened the curtains and I smiled at Siwon’s mom (NOT AT HIM) but I still managed to look at him.

“Hae Mi, it looks perfect,” his mom complimented me and went near me. She examined me from back to front and her smile was still there.

“What do you think Siwon?” she asked her son.

Siwon looked, I don’t know. Shall I say amazed?

I mean, his eyes grew wider and his mouth was half open. Aish, I just don’t want to admit it but he was SURELY mesmerized by me. I know.

“Well, it looks good,” he said. See? That’s what I mean!

His mom was super satisfied and went near the lady and talked to her. Siwon on the other hand, went near me and whispered something to me.

“The dress is pretty. It just made you look like a cross dresser.”

He absolutely, absolutely ruined the mood!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this one is lame. I'll try harder. Thanks!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.