The Unwanted Marriage

He's not dead!

I touched him, I shook him, and even slapped him just wake him up but it was all useless. I was so nervous. He couldn’t die! If he really died, it would be my fault! I’m a criminal now!

“Yah! Call the nurse, the doctor or whoever!” I yelled at the student who was right in front of me. Everyone just suddenly went there and surrounded us.

“Yah! Siwon, wake up!!” I yelled at him, my eyes were almost wet because of nervousness. After a few minutes, the nurse came. The male students carried him to the infirmary. I wasn’t supposed to be with them but I was really darn nervous, so I followed them.

The nurse, Sunny (My sister’s best friend), checked him.

The male students who brought him there left after their job while I was still there, beside his bed waiting for any news.

“SUNNIE! Please don’t tell me he’s dead!!”

“He’s not dead. He just fainted because of an allergy and fever.” She explained to me. Darn that guy who yelled! Now I’m sure who’s going to be dead!

“He had a fever?” It was absolutely a bad timing to play prank on him! I should have known he was sick. But he wasn’t sick when I touched him earlier.

“Yes. He had a slight fever and colds. You can go back to your class now.”
“I’ll wait until he wakes up,” I told her. It’s not like I was concerned or what, but... Okay, I was just concerned that... It was my fault anyways so I had to stay by his side.

“Don’t tell me you want to stay because you want to skip class?”

“Unnie, I honestly want to skip class but it’s not the reason why I’m here. I just want to see him awake.”

“Actually didn’t expect you to be concerned of his well being. You know, I thought you were forced to marry him,” she suddenly said.

“I AM FORCED. It’s just that… okay. Sunnie, just don’t tell anyone, okay?”

“What?” She looked really curious as she asked.

“Yesung-oppa gave me a chemical or something and I sprayed it on Siwon’s uniform. And the effect just made Siwon sneeze non stop.” I confessed.

“That stupid Yesung!”

“That’s why Sunnie, you should let me stay here until he wakes up. Okay?” I convinced her. I know for a fact that she will be convinced though.

“Fine. But you’ll get back to class once he’s awake, okay?”

“Yes. I promise!” I assured her. She then went out of the patient’s room and left me alone with Siwon.

I stared blankly at him. At first I wasn’t attracted but when I saw his lips, I felt the urge to touch them.

I applied alcohol on my hand and then slowly touched his lips. They felt really smooth and soft. They were really... well, how should I say this? Uhh... tempting?

I touched them again, trying to convince myself that there was no way his lips were tempting. I satisfied myself by doing it when suddenly, he moved. I immediately removed my hand away from his lips and acted as if nothing happened.

“Where am I?” he asked me while he was stretching his body.

“In the infirmary.”

He looked at the place from the ceiling to the door then he licked his lips. Gosh, it looked really amazing. He suddenly frowned and touched his lips and it made me nervous.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“My lips taste like alcohol.”

Oops! Seems like I’m at fault again!

“Actually, I saw a fly landing on your lips. And knowing that you hate dirt, I wiped alcohol on your lips” I proudly said. Should I be proud?

“What the heck Hae Mi!!!!” he said as he ran towards the small bathroom located inside the room.

“What? I just did you a great favor!” I lied. It was really the dumbest excuse I ever made up. I think I should believe in what everyone says that I’m stupid.

“Putting an alcohol on a sensitive part of the body is absolutely dangerous! Did pass your chemistry subject?!” he complained to me.

“We never discussed anything about alcohol!”

“You did, but I bet you did not understand anything!” he yelled at me again. Urgh, I admit that I did not understand anything nor did I care about it. But I passed it, so, that’s it!

“Yah! Whatever! Just go back to sleep and rest. You’re just sick”

“And it’s entirely your fault! That chemical thing and you throwing me out of your house last night is all the reason why I’m sick! You’re really the bad luck in my life!”

“Don’t blame it all to me! If you weren’t a jackass, you wouldn’t be sick! If you did not strip, did not insult me, and did not throw that dirty uniform of yours at me to wash, nothing like this would have happened!”

“Hey guys! Stop fighting inside my place. This place should be silent and calm, both of you just ruined its purpose!” Sunny unnie suddenly stopped us.

“It’s her (his) fault!” Both of us pointed each other again.

“Aish! Hae Mi, Siwon is sick so, just go back to your class. Okay?” She calmly told me and I followed what she said.

Aish! That Siwon is really a nerve wrecker! I promise not to be concern of him anymore! What ever happens to him, I WON’T CARE! I definitely won’t!
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you could a comment. It's like the paycheck of writing this stuffs. LOL! thanks!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.