The Unwanted Marriage

For the first time

“Yah! Don’t stay close to me! It’s feels weird!” I yelled at him and went a bit far. It really felt weird, honestly. It’s like I was being electrified or whatever. I don’t know. I just didn’t want to stay close to him.

“Here!” he said as he handed me his umbrella.

“Use this,” he continued.

“No. You had a fever earlier. You use that,” I said as I refuse taking the umbrella from him.

You will be sick if you won’t use this!” He slightly yelled at me. Like duh, when did he start caring about me being sick?

“I won’t! You use it!”

“You really won’t?!” His voice seemed to be threatening me or something.

“Yes! I won’t because you need it more than I do.”

“Araso,” he said and suddenly stopped an (kinda) old lady who was passing by.

“Ahjumma, use this,” he said and handed the umbrella to the lady who was almost soaking.

“Oh, thank you,” she said as she gladly accepted it and went away. I glared at him and was absolutely shocked by what he did.

“Why did you give it to her?!” I angrily yelled at him. But I made sure that the Ahjumma was already far so that she couldn’t hear me.

“Both of us don’t want it so we should give it to the needy one,” he reasoned out and I found it really lame. I was too concerned that he might get sick again, but a total rejection of my concern is what I get. What the heck?

“What do we do now,” I asked him. I just don’t get him at all. He suddenly removed his jacket (uniform) and placed it on my head.

“Let’s run,” he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to run with him.

We ran from 1 shelter to another and then waited a bit for the rain to lower its pace then ran again. It was actually fun doing that with him. I felt like I was running for my life happily. It was the very first time I enjoyed Siwon’s company. I mean we’ve been fighting and fighting for like, forever, and never once did I saw him smile and laugh in front of me. It was just during that time.

It was fun, but weird, again. It was so not him and it was so not me. Something was really wrong that day.

After that very fun moment, we finally arrive in our house and both of us we’re soaking wet. We entered the house and immediately called the housemaid for a pair of towels.

“I think you should change or you’ll really get sick.”

“You’ll lend me clothes?” he suddenly smirked at me.

“I have a lot.” I said then I went up the stairs headed to my room. He followed me silently.

I gave him the clothes I picked for him as soon as I was done and then he immediately changed his clothes inside my bathroom. My desire to see his chocolates was still there but he gave me not even a slight chance to see them.

Anyways, just when he was finish changing, my sister suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh, you’re here.” She said to Siwon.

“Neh, noona.” He said to my unnie. It was so awkward. I’ve never heard anyone calling my sister Noona, except for that Geeky Ryeowook who once appeared in front of my sister and introduced himself. And what’s worst was he’s already calling my sister Noona.

“Hae Mi, why are you wet?” She suddenly asked me.

“Got soaked in the rain,” I answered her

“Dinner’s ready. You change first. Siwon, let’s go down.” She said. Siwon followed her. I immediately took a bath and changed then went downstairs.

I was a bit shocked when they we’re already laughing together and etc. Yesung-oppa, who was also there, seemed to have fun talking with Siwon, as well as my unnie. I felt kinda jealous though because it seemed like it’s going to be me who’s going to be out of place.

“What time are you going home?” I asked Siwon as I took my seat.

“He can’t go home until his uniform dries.” My sister suddenly said.

“He can go home like that. Let’s just ask the driver to send him home,” I suggested.

“I’m not going home until you finish your homework,” he declared to everyone.

“Wohooo. I’ve never heard you made your assignment,” Yesung-oppa teased me.

“I can do it alone,” I said as I glared at him.

“Aniyo! Siwon, that’s a good idea. She never does her assignment. I think you should teach her or something,” my sister happily suggested to him.

“Neh, Noona. I’m definitely not leaving until she finishes ALL of her assignment” He said as he glared back to me.

I knew it! This guy just won’t last a day without giving me a hard time!!!

****************************************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
EPIC FAIL! i don't think it's romantic. FORGIVE ME,. i shouldn't promise things. Sorry.

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.