The Unwanted Marriage

BUSTED

Siwon was carried to the infirmary once again. I still couldn’t believe that he was such a wimp. I mean, he had that super nice body but he easily gets sick and collapses. Aish.

Anyways, I followed them to the infirmary and once again waited for him to wake up. After just a few minutes, he finally moved and the first thing he did was glare at me. I wasn’t actually surprised because I know he’d definitely do that after what I’ve done.

“When the heck will you stop bothering me?!” he suddenly yelled at me. I innocently pointed at the people (who seemed to be shocked by Siwon’s yelling) who were with us inside the infirmary. Siwon got really embarrassed and immediately cleared his throat. And that moment just made me want to roll on the floor and laugh out loud. (ROFLOL)

I glared at the students who came with us in the infirmary and said, “Can you all go out,” as fiercely as possible. They then made their way out and left me alone with Siwon.

“Why are you messing up with me again?!” he yelled again to me, he’s now much more confident to do it because his subordinates are already out.

“Yah! You started this first!” I answered back.

“What have I done to you?!” he asked. I honestly didn’t know what to answer. Should I tell him that it’s because he was ignoring me? That’ll definitely give an impression that I miss him! I can’t say it. I won’t say it!

“You... You did not return my clothes,” I lied. Okay, it was really lame but it was all I could think of.

“And I will keep messing up with you until you return my clothes,” I continued to lie.

“So, you really want to play this game huh?”

“What game?! I just want you to return my clothes!”

“Yah! I’ll return them. But just wait a bit longer because I’ll definitely take my revenge!” he said as he stood up from the bed and walked away from me.

At some point I got really nervous and anxious. I never experienced his revenge yet because the last time he attempted to do it, he got caught.

I was still feeling nervous and devastated as I went home. I don’t want to know his revenge. Then I remembered that the next day will be my wedding day. I really just can’t marry him. How can I marry him if we don’t really get along?

**THE NEXT DAY**

I woke up really in the morning and started to pack my things on my bag pack. I have decided early that night that there’s absolutely no way will I ever say ‘I do’ to that damn jackass.

When I finished packing, I tried to think of a place where I could stay for a while. I thought if Sooyoung. I know she would definitely accept me with arms wide open, but I can’t go to her because she’s Siwon’s cousin. I’ll just get busted.

Then I thought of Amber. I’m absolutely sure I could go to Amber. I immediately took my bag and went out of the house quietly. This is actually the first time I have thought of running away that’s why I felt really bad. But running away is a lot better that marrying a devil.

I wasn’t actually sure where Amber lived, though I’ve been there a thousand times. I’m really weak when it comes to direction that’s why I tried to figure out and remember the place I should pass through.

I walked on a street that seemed really familiar and was convinced that I was on the right track. I was walking silently when I came across a man who also looked familiar and was taking a jog.

“Hae Mi?” I suddenly heard my name called and looked back to whoever that person was.

“Hae Mi? What are you doing here?” The man asked me. I studied his face closely and I finally realized that he was Siwon’s dad. I was absolutely full of bad luck!

“Uhm...” I was absolutely busted. I didn’t know what to say or something!

“You’re anxious aren’t you?” his dad smiled and went close to me.

“Aigoo. It’s normal." He laughed. "Why don’t we talk inside the house?” he suddenly said. Oh my gosh, It was totally... URGH!

I had no choice but to follow him towards their house. I absolutely had no idea that Amber lived near Siwon. Aish!!!

“Honey! Hae Mi is here.” His dad suddenly called his mom and went near us.

“HaeMi? What brought you here this early?” his mom asked as she hugged me. I really had nothing to say. I promise, it seemed like my tongue got twisted or something.

“Maybe she wants to talk to Siwon?” His dad tried to figure me out which he actually failed to.

“I’ll go wake him up.” His mom said. Oh no. I can’t see him. I can’t! But I realized that at least of all the people inside that house, only Siwon could understand me. But does he really understand me?

“No ma’am...” I tried to stop her but she was just unstoppable, just like her son.

“You want coffee or milk?” his dad suddenly offered me and didn’t wait for me to answer, walking away from me to go somewhere.

After just a few minutes, Siwon came to me with much anger in his eyes. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room (I’ve never been inside his room but I’m guessing it was his).

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” he angrily yelled at me.

“Yah! Relax. I’m not here for you. Can you help me get out?”

“Where are you going?” he suddenly calmed himself and asked me.

“It’s for me to know and for you to find out!”

“Don’t tell me you're running away?!” he looked really surprised as he asked me.

“I am. So, could you just help get out from here?” I confessed.

“No. You can’t run away.”

“What?! Yah, I’m doing you a great favor by doing this! We both don’t want to marry each other so I have to do something.” I explained to him.

He suddenly went near the door and locked it which made me feel nervous.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I went near the door and discovered that it was a 2 way lock, only a key could unlock it.

“You won’t go anywhere. You’ll stay here with me until it’s time for us to go to our wedding.” He said as he laid back to his bed.

I felt really devastated that I wanted to cry really hard! Why is this happening to me?! WHY?!
♠ ♠ ♠
For everyone who was in doubt why Siwon ignored Haemi, the answer is actually on the last sentence of chapter 21.. =)

Siwon's POV up next. i'll do it better this time. =)

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.