The Unwanted Marriage

AISH

-Siwon’s Pov-

I don’t know why I locked the door. All I know was, I don’t want her to run away from me. I know pretty well that I don’t want to marry her but I was afraid to face the consequences if the wedding will be cancelled.

I comfortably lied on my bed and tried to ignore her presence but just after a few seconds, I heard her crying and howling.

“Are you crying?” I knew exactly the answer to my question but I just want to hear her talk.

“NO!” she angrily yelled as she wipes her tears away. I never heard or saw her cry before that’s why I felt really guilty.

“Yah! Stop crying!”

“I won’t stop until you open the door!”

“I will open it later! Not now.” I informed her. I felt a bit alive just by having that conversation with her. I missed it a lot. God knows how hard it was not talking to her. But it doesn't mean i'm in love with her or what. I just grew accustomed to the fact that we always fight and I missed it.

“Siwon-ah!” Her voice suddenly changed from fierce to seductive. She suddenly went near me and grabbed my arm. I felt really electrified that I just want to take advantage of that moment.

“Siwon! You’ve got to get me out of here. I’m gonna die if I’ll marry you,” she tried to convince me. I felt really disappointed by that. Am I really that bad?

“You’ve never even tried to be with me yet! And besides, I’m gonna die if I’m not gonna marry you.” I suddenly paused and realized that what I said was a bit aggressive.

“I mean, if the wedding will not happen, my parents are definitely gonna kill me. They won’t allow me to enter college. HaeMi, you already said 'Yes' to me.” I tried to get her lost with my words.

“Yah, I can’t possibly marry you. We always fight and yell at each other. And besides, I don’t want to be associated with you.”

Her words kind of a hurt me, but I kept on thinking maybe she’s just too burdened.

“If you want, we could split up after I enter college. Just make me feel assured that I could go to college,” I suggested.

“Ah! I remember my unnie said I could divorce you after I finish high school.” She suddenly calmed herself. Aish, she’s really weird. From one moment she cried really hard and after a few words, she’s back to her normal self.

“See? Even your sister supports the fact that we could separate after. Come on Hae Mi, just marry me. Okay?” I tried to convince her. I know for a fact that with her inferior way of thinking, she’ll definitely agree which was eventually proven when I saw her nod.

“Siwon?” she suddenly and seductively uttered my name as she went near my face. It’s as if she was going to do something that I really want. I allowed her to come near me and see what she was really up to. I thought she was going to kiss me but to my disappointment, she took away the key of the door from my hand and pushed me to the bed.

I immediately stood up and went near her as she tries to unlock the door. She opened the door but I stopped her and pushed the door back. She suddenly stepped on my foot and went out of the door.

It was really painful but I still managed to run after her. She suddenly stopped running which made me feel comfortable but to my surprise, I saw her dad standing in front of her.

“Dad?” she suddenly said, it was obvious that she didn’t expect her dad to be there.

“Haemi, you’re not supposed to see your groom before the wedding. Come on, let’s go home,” his dad suddenly told her as he grabbed her calmly.

I smiled and was satisfied; at least the wedding is still on. It's not that i liked it but... Okay, maybe I like it. But she's not the reason why I like it. Maybe she's one of the reason but she's not the only reason why I have to get married.

My parents were entertaining her dad while we were walking towards their car.

“I’ll see you later.” I smirked at her just before she could enter the car.

“Yah. Be happy for now because later on, you’ll definitely regret your decision of marrying me,” she whispered fiercely to me.

-HaeMi’s POV-

I immediately went to my room and lied on my bed. I was still disappointed to myself and Siwon because I was not able run away. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

“HaeMi, you have to wake up now...” My sister suddenly woke me up.

“Hmmm?”

“It’s time for you to prepare.” She informed me. I pretended that I didn’t hear anything and just continued to sleep.

“Yah. If you don’t get up, you’ll definitely regret it!” She angrily said. I was left with no choice but to stand up and walked towards another room (just in our house) where the stylist was. I guess there’ll definitely no backing out anymore. T_T
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. Next chapter will be the wedding. I hope you'll anticipate for it.. Thanks everyone! hope you could leave some comment..=)

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.