The Unwanted Marriage

Contract?

“Here!” I said as I handed a sheet of paper to him.

“What’s this?!” he said, as he looked at me.

I sat in front of him and stared at him. (we were sitting across a small living room table)

“Let’s make a contract,” I proposed to him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Why do you need reasons for it?”

“I think first before I act! Stupid.” He answered.

“AISH!” I yelled then calmed myself.

“We need this in order for us to set limitations AND at some point, get along.”

“I never thought you actually think,” he suddenly said.

“I’m smart, unlike you who need books just to be smart.”

He suddenly frowned with and eventually agreed to what I proposed.

He stared to write things and I started to write mine too. After a few minutes, we finally finished writing our conditions.

“You first,” I told him.

“You proposed this so it should be right that you’ll go first.” I was actually tired to argue over a stupid thing so I went on first.

“1: We should divorce right after graduation.” I looked at him and waited for his response.

“Fine.” He agreed to my first condition.

“2: Absolutely no physical contact! Not even a hug.”

“Why do you even have to write that?” he suddenly asked.

“Of course, I don’t trust you. You even kissed me earlier.”

“That was my revenge. I’ll never ever do anything to you. I won’t even touch you.” He assured me.

“Even if it’s just a revenge. You should never, ever touch me or kiss me or whatever.”

“Yah! I already said I won’t,” he reconfirmed.

“Fine, 3: No one, aside from my friends and the people you invited in the wedding should know that we’re already married.”

“Agreeable.”

“4: We should give each other freedom to date others even though were already married,” I was absolutely serious when I stated but he found it really funny that’s why he laughed really loud.

“I’m serious!” I yelled at him

“Honestly, you think someone will ask you out?” It was really insulting. I’ve already told him before that I have a lot of suitors and he didn’t even believe me.

“Whatever the case is, let’s still agree to that.” I answered him.

“Okay. I think it’ll benefit me anyways,” he said as he stopped himself from laughing.

“Lastly, if any of the conditions are not followed, you should pay me $2,000 compensation and automatic separation or divorce.”

“Are you trying to rob me? $2,000?! Are you kidding?”

“It’s not only you who’ll pay. If it’s my fault then I’ll have to pay too. I guess it’s pretty fair,” I defended

“I know what you mean, but can’t you be more realistic? $2,000 is way too big.”

“Okay, $1,000?” I suggested

“$500” he lowered the price

“Yah! You think my body is as cheap as $500?!”

“My body is way more than $500 too and besides, I won’t even dare to touch you. But I just want to be realistic because first of all, I have no job yet to pay you $2,000 or even $1,000. It’s way too fair if it’s $500.”

“FINE!” I agreed, I get what he said. Well, he was actually right. I can’t afford $2,000 either.

“What about yours?” I asked.

“I don’t need you to agree to mine because no matter what happens, I’m gonna implement it.”

“Just let me hear it.”

“Okay, 1: You should never do things on your own without consulting me because I might end up in trouble as well.”

“What does that mean?!” I angrily ask.

“Knowing you, I definitely know most of the move you’ll make could end up in trouble and now that we’re married, whatever happens to you, I’m also involved. So, you should never do anything or decided on your own unless you tell me,” he explained. He’s just a selfish person who only knows how to take care of himself. I’m not that dumb to get him involved!

“Okay. Whatever” I agreed. I know for a fact that there’s nothing I could do about it. If I say another word, it’ll definitely end up in an argument.

“2: You should always spare time to study and make your assignments. With me or without me.”

“What does that have to do with you?”

“As I’ve said before, I’m already attached to you and I don’t want to have a mediocre wife.”

“AISH!!!!”

“Deal or No deal?”

“FINE!” I angrily agreed.

“That’s it.” He said as he placed his paper on the table,

“That’s it? Nothing else?” I was terribly shocked by his conditions. It didn’t even involve any efforts from him, everything is from me.

“Yup. I’m all good.”

“Okay.” I said as I signed my own paper and then we exchanged papers and signed.

“Don’t make me pinky swear again,” he suddenly said.

“Geez.. Ah! I have a much better idea,” I said and immediately went out of the room. I went to the nearest convenience store and brought 3 bottles of Sujo and some food then immediately went back to the hotel room.

“What’s that?” he asked as he opened the door for me.

“Some drinks. We need to celebrate this contract signing.” I said as I smiled sheepishly at him.

“I don’t drink.”

“Ew. What kind of human being are you?” I teased him just to make him have a drink with me. As much as I hate it, I still have no choice but to have him have drink with me or else, I’ll be drinking alone which is absolutely boring.

“I’m an above normal high school student with no vices.” He stated. His at it again, he just can’t stand a day without bragging how great he is.

“And how did you get that? You’re still a high school student, the last time I checked,” he continued.

“DUH. I’m 18, legal age.”

“Legal age for alcohol drinkers is 21.”

“Whatever. Just drink with me for once”

“Okay. But just for tonight.”

“Yes. I won’t drink again” I lied. Well, half lie. I won’t be drinking in front of him, ever again.

**NARRATION**

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Haemi said as she hits Siwon’s arm. Both of them have been drinking for hours and have finished not just a bottle of sujo but 3 bottles and they were now on their 4th one.

“Me? You’re kidding. Everything is wrong with you” Siwon replied to her, holding both of her shoulders and shakes her. Then both of them laughed out of nowhere.

Both of them were not on their right minds at that very moment, because if they were, they would already be fighting over the fact that they touched each other, RULE no. 2: NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.

Siwon suddenly stared at Haemi’s face and eventually realized that she is really pretty. He touched her chin and wasn’t able to resist the temptation of kissing her. After a few seconds of touching their lips, Siwon moved his lips from hers. HaeMi looked at him and laughed, Siwon laughed with her as well.

“What the hell was that?” Haemi asked him in a funny manner.

“That was a kiss FOOL!” Siwon answered as he drank his glass of sujo.

“Kiss? Was that a kiss? Seems like it’s just a poke or something, not a real punch!” she joked and drank her glass.

“You want a real deal? It was just an introduction, if you compare it to a thesis paper, Fool!”

“Lame excuses! Hahahaha,” she teased him.

“Come here!” Siwon said as he grabbed HaeMi closer to him.

“This is the real kiss” he said as he locked his lips to hers once again, but this time, with their tongues involved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey techno, super thanks for that. =) I super appreciate it.
I hope you like this one.
*************************************************************************

Please do leave some comment. Thank you so much!! =)

I'll be writing about their married life soon, hehe!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.