The Unwanted Marriage

Am i falling for him?

He continued to kiss her, satisfying his own urge. Haemi on the other hand, tried to resist his powerful kiss. She keeps on moving her body backwards until she accidentally fell on the floor and bumped her head.
“Ow,” she said then eventually laughed at herself.

“Yah, you’re really careless!” he laughed as well then stood up. He then helped her stand up and eventually got tempted to kiss her again.

He pushed her closer to him and kissed her again, much intense than what he did before. But just a few minutes after their intense kiss, HaeMi suddenly fainted.

***HAEMI’s POV***

I actually didn’t faint, I just pretended to faint. I know it’s like whatever but really, if I didn’t do it I’ll definitely fall for his trap. I was actually a bit drunk but I was still conscious. Honestly, I just became very conscious when I bumped my head on the floor.

I don’t know if it’s a trap but it just makes me fall for him. Okay, whatever! I can’t fall for him! I can’t absolutely for him just because of his kisses, his delicious kisses. OMG! What the hell am I thinking?!

Yeah, so there, I pretended to faint. I didn’t exactly saw his reactions but all I knew was he didn’t laugh or anything; he just carried me towards the bed.

I was damn nervous when he laid me on the bed. I was anxious because maybe, I just thought that maybe he’ll do something more to me. But luckily, after a few minutes of feeling him looking at me, he eventually left my side and went somewhere else, which made me feel a bit at ease.

Then I just remembered how much I enjoyed his kisses. I remembered how soft his lips were and how powerful yet careful his tongue was. Gosh, I didn’t know things like this could actually make me sober.

My heart just felt like it was going to go out of my system. I don’t know how to explain how I felt but all I could say was, I felt a bit hot. I felt like my face was super red and it was all hyperventilation.

But it seems like it was a super forbidden. I mean you know, the feeling of kissing him feels so good yet it seemed so bad. Gosh, I just want to sleep and stop thinking but everything just keeps popping out of my brain!

**NEXT MORNING**

I wasn’t able to sleep well that night and I know it’s not surprising why. I stood up from the bed, got some clothes went towards the bathroom. As I opened the door, Siwon suddenly went out of the bathroom wearing only his pants and the towel on his head. My heat suddenly beat so fast and I felt my face gone red.

I finally saw his chocolates again (abs, I mean) which caused me to blush.

“Yah! Put a shirt on!” I yelled at him and locked myself inside the bathroom. Gosh, I really was I don’t know! I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart pumping so hard. I felt like I couldn’t breathe properly. He was so tempting and alluring.

I immediately washed my face hoping that maybe I’ll wake up from this illusion. But no matter how much water I splash on my face, my feeling was still the same. Maybe I like him but it can’t be.

I quietly went out of the bathroom after I finished washing up and saw him sitting on the dining table (with food on top of it).

“Hurry up. Let’s eat breakfast.” He calmly said to me.

Then I went towards the table, took a seat and started eating. I shyly ate my breakfast when suddenly, he talked.

“Did you get enough sleep?” He asked. I so wanna answer him “No and it’s because of what you did” but it seemed like he didn’t remember anything.

“Yeah,” I lied.

“You’re like a panda with those eyes of yours,” he said. I immediately looked at myself in the mirror, which was located just across me and he was right, I looked like a panda.

“Oh. I just, uhm, I couldn’t sleep that well because of a headache,”

“You bumped her head that hard last night? You even fainted.” He said. His eyes showed concern and sincerity. Yeah, as if I could read his eyes but it just looked that way.

“I guess so. But I’m fine now.” I assured him without making an eye contact, because I know pretty well that I’d fall for him because of that. And no matter what happens, I can’t fall for him.

“Maybe you should just rest today. And I’ll be back later on.”

“Where are you going?” I asked. Is he planning to leave me alone?

“Island hopping.”

I knew it!

“Without me? That can’t be!”

“You can’t go out. I mean you just hit your head hard and you’re not feeling well,” he explained which, by the way made me a bit touched because he clearly showed that he was concerned for me.

“We’re going home tonight so there is absolutely no way will I allow you to go island hopping without me”

“Fine. Eat your breakfast,” he said and focused himself on eating his breakfast. We became super silent at that very moment. And then it suddenly popped out in my brain the fact that he remembered I fainted and I bumped my head on the floor. Does that mean he wasn’t completely drunk as well last night? Did he actually remember what he did to me? OMG. What does this imply?

“Were you drunk last night?” I asked him. My curiosity just ruled over me.

“I wasn’t... Yeah. I was.” He said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I was. Can’t even remember what happened clearly. I just remembered you fall and bumped your head.” He explained.

Sheet. Does that mean he remembered what he did after I bumped my head? Oh my gosh.

“You remember anything else? I mean what happened after I bumped my head?” I asked again. I was anxious of his answer.

“I’m done,” he said as he placed his utensils on his plate, wiped his mouth and walked away from me. He just walked away without answering my question. Oh my gosh, what if? NO! It can’t be! It’s not possible! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! We have quite a few subscribers, but no one comments. Please say SOMETHING!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.