The Unwanted Marriage

His cofession

“HaeMi!” I heard him calling my name over and over again, but it didn’t keep me from walking away. I tried to walk fast but my pace was constant because of my sprain that’s why I wasn’t surprised at all when he suddenly flashed himself in front of me and blocked my way.

“I don’t know her!” he suddenly defended himself.

“Whatever! I don’t care if you know her or not! Just don’t get in my way!”

“You obviously care! Why did you get angry if you didn’t care?!” He’s right! Why did I get angry? Sheet. I obviously care who that girl was. And, gosh! I just don’t wanna know who she was! I’m so confused!

“I don’t care, alright? Don’t make a fuzz!” I said as I moved away from him again. He is just, URGH! I don’t want to see him! And I don’t know why!

“HaeMi! Please stop walking away from me.” his voice suddenly changed from fierce to soft. It was like a whisper but a bit louder than that.

“I can walk whenever I want because I have my feet. It’s just doing its purpose! And besides, I know you don’t want me near you.” I yelled at him, still walking.

“Haemi! I like you!” he suddenly yelled which made me lose my grip.

**SIWON’S POV**

“I like you!” I yelled at her. I accidentally slipped it. I just realized that I liked her and I was so careless for telling her accidentally. She suddenly turned around and looked at me.

“Did you just say you liked me?” she asked. I definitely don’t want to say it again. It was an accident and I didn’t mean what I said…..okay, I meant what I said but never will I repeat it again!

“I said, I don’t hate you!” I lied. It’s definitely not what I said.

“No. That’s not what I heard,” she said.

“I don’t hate you means something else than what it’s supposed to mean!”

“What is that suppose to mean?” she asked. Gosh, did she hear what I said or not? Or is her stupidity eating her alive?

“You try to figure it out yourself!” I answered coldly and walked away from her. I don’t know why I got embarrassed when I really meant what I said, although I said it accidentally. But I’m very frustrated that she didn’t understand. God, if only she wasn’t stupid, she would definitely know that I already confessed to her.

**HAEMI’S POV**

“What is wrong with you?” I asked him but he didn’t give me a reply. Just what the heck am I going to do? Why do I have to figure out what ‘I don’t hate you’ means?

I followed him quietly back to our hotel room and while walking, I was still trying to figure out what he really meant by those words. He said he doesn’t hate me but he didn’t say he liked me. But I absolutely heard him say that he liked me!

“I’ll sleep on the couch!” he said coldly as he took one pillow and the blanket from the bed.

I didn’t even bother to wash up because I was too tired, and maybe he was too because he immediately lied on the couch.

I was staring blankly at the ceiling, still trying to figure out what he said. I just know I won’t be able to sleep because of it.

“Yah Siwon! Are you still alive?”

“Why? You’re going to celebrate if I’m not?” he asked sarcastically.

“At some point, I’d love to. But if you die, my mind won’t be at peace.”

**SIWON’S POV**

Okay, I’ll admit it. My heart suddenly felt a different vibration when she said her mind won’t be at peace if I die. It means I mean something to her.

“Why won’t you?” I asked her. I was just expecting her to say what I wanted to hear.

“Because I can’t figure out what you mean earlier.” She answered honestly. And it was just too honest that it almost broke me.

“Why don’t you just tell me directly?” She suggested and it’s absolutely not possible.

“I’ll give you a clue.”

“What?” she excitedly asked.

“It has something to do with you and me. GOODNIGHT!” I said and closed my eyes but eventually opened it again.

Did I just give her too much information? What could her reaction be if she finds out that I really do like her? Aish! These thoughts just keeps me from falling asleep!

“Yah! Is that even a clue? It obviously had something to do with us because it was only between us!” I heard her yell.

“I just helped you a lot! I was just afraid you’ll get out of track and go somewhere else!”

“Can you give me a much clearer clue? Not an obvious one..”

“I’ll give you 1 clue per night.”

“How could you do that? We don’t live together!”

“Oh, we will. Just wait.”

“WHAT?! I won’t allow that to happen!”

“Am I really that bad to live with?” I honestly felt discouraged. I don’t know why I always feel this every time she says things like ‘I won’t allow that to happen’ when obviously, she just allow things to happen. She didn't answer me, so i just asked her another question.

“What can you do?”

“I can do anything, like.. Running away!”

“Oh yeah. you’re pretty good at it. If I remember correctly, when you ran away from the wedding, it was a super success. It just made you my wife.” I teased her.

I heard her hiss. I know she’s pretty mad by now and I just like it when she’s mad.

“And it was also a success when you ran away earlier. It just made you have a sprain again,” I teased her again. But deep inside me, something a lot better than that happened when she ran away. It just made me realize that I like her and something seems wrong when she’s not around me. Yeah, it was good.

“Don’t slap my mistakes on my face, okay?! Gosh, I just wasted my time talking to you! Urgh,” I heared her say angrily. I chuckled secretly. I really don’t know why I love it when she’s angry.

“Yah. HAEMI!”

“WHAT?!”

“Sweet dreams,” I said and closed my eyes again. I didn’t hear her say anything but it’s okay. I’m not expecting her to say anything anyways.

**HAEMI’S POV**

I really don’t understand him. At some point he makes me really angry and then the next moment, he makes me blush and happy.

I didn’t want to think anymore so I just closed my eyes and rested.

After a few hours…

“HaeMi!” I heard him calling my name as he taps my shoulder.

“Hmmm?” I woke up and immediately took a glimpse on my wrist watch I placed in the side table. It was still 4:30 am, too early to wake up.

“Wake up. We should be going now. We still have class later,” he explained. I know he took an effort to explain but I didn’t care. I still want to sleep. So I ignored him and closed my eyes again.

“YAH! If you don’t wake up right now, I’ll kiss you just the way I did before!” he threatened me. I immediately stood up and went inside the bathroom. It was absolutely a natural reaction to be threatened if a guy says things like that, but what I don’t understand is, I felt regretful.

After a few minutes of preparations, we immediately went to the airport and rode back home.

After an hour, we finally arrived and I saw our family car waiting for us. I immediately went inside while Siwon was busy helping the driver putting the luggage inside the compartment. After a few minutes, he finally went inside and sat beside me.

“Why aren’t you going home?” I asked him. We should be on our separate ways right now, if I’m not mistaken.

“I will be. I just have to take you home first.”

“Oh,” I said as we went towards my house. I was so happy when we finally arrived. I missed it a lot and I felt homesick. And I was even happier when my dad and sister welcomed me back. I talked and talked to them that I almost forgot Siwon was there.

“Dad, I’m going home first. I’ll stop by to get Haemi later” he said as he bid goodbye. I wasn’t supposed to send him out but my sister pushed me to do it, so I had no choice.

“Yah. Prepare yourself for school because we’ll be going together!”

“I can go on my own.”

“No. We’ll go together. You might cause trouble if I’m not with you,” he said before he went inside the car.

“Geeez! Who are you? my body guard?” I sarcastically said when he was already inside. He suddenly opened up the car’s window which made me feel nervous. Maybe he heard me.

“Yeah. I’m your body guard!” he said, and closed the window again.

**AFTER ABOUT 2 hours**

I was standing still outside of our house, still waiting for Siwon to arrive. I got really bored so I played with a rock by kicking it towards our neighbor’s gate. I had fun doing that for a while when suddenly, a black convertible suddenly rushed in front me. I didn’t recognize him at first but when I saw his uniform, I already confirmed that it was Siwon.

“Get in.”

“Since when do you have a car?”

“Just this morning..seatbelt.”

“Can you do me a favor? Can we close the car? The last time you drove, I almost died because of suffocation. And besides, I don’t wanna to be seen with you at school”

“You won’t die of suffocation because our school is just two blocks away.”

“I’m asking you a huge favor..please.”

“Okay. But you’re gonna return that favor someday,” he said as he closed the car and started to drive. I was relieved that it felt a lot safer than before and we arrived in just a few minutes.

He parked the car inside the school grounds and then we started walking towards the main entrance of our building.

And you’ll never believe what I just saw with my bare eyes. It was a streamer that says,

“CONGRATULATIONS LEE HAEMI and CHOI SIWON!!”

My jaws dropped and I felt really weak. This couldn’t be happening!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please just PM me if you won't be able to see this anymore. Thanks! I got three reports and i'm just so lazy to edit things up from the very beginning.. thanks for understanding.

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.