The Unwanted Marriage

Caught in between

I secretly followed her towards the beach and saw “the party” she was talking about. There were a lot of beer, sexy ladies dancing, pervert guys taking advantage of the opportunity and a lot more alcohol. It was really a party but it was like hell. I’m not really an anti-social or something but in my own point of view, parties like that just causes trouble.

I admit I’ve been in parties like this but never once did I enjoy attending it. Casual parties are better, well, staying at home is the best. Anyways, I followed her and joined the dancing crowd. I pretended to dance and enjoy but my eyes are still focused on her.

I saw her sitting on the bar tender’s place talking to a man, who I suspect was Kibum. I saw her having a great time. She was laughing and giggling with him and tapping his back once in a while.

I looked away for a while and realized maybe it was useless to actually follow her after all. I was just wasting my time following her around because I forgot, for a while, that she was the school gang leader. She could protect herself.

I immediately made my way out of the dance. Just as I was a bit away, a girl suddenly grabbed my shirt and draws me closer to her. I glared at her, telling her through my eye contact that I didn’t like what she did but she just smiled seductively to me.

She was pretty, very pretty but not my type. I don’t like girls who take the first move to have the guy. I’ve met a lot of girls like that and I don’t like them very much.

“What do you want?” I asked her as I try to pull her a bit away from me.

“You! Care for a dance?” she said. She didn’t wait for my answer and pulled me back to the dance floor and started gliding and gliding which absolutely disgusts me.

I tried to walk away from her but she always caught me and grabs me back to her. “This girl is just too much to handle!” I thought to myself. She might be pretty but HaeMi is a lot better than her. Way better. She can’t even beat HaeMi.

“HaeMi?” I asked myself. I looked back to the bar tender’s place to take a glimpse of her but I saw no one. “Where the heck is she?” I started to wonder. She can’t be making out with Kibum? What if Kibum forced her?

I immediately walked away from that girl who kept on gliding at me. She held me back but I managed to pull her hands off me and walked away. I looked around for Haemi, but she was still not there. I was so careless to let my guard down.

“Hey! Who are you looking for? I’m over here.” The girl came near me again. God, how annoying!

“Get away from me,” I glared at her and turned my attention around, continually looking for HaeMi. And then finally, I found her with a guy and another girl near a bit away from us, but still on the shore.

I ran towards them, absolutely worried about her. And the annoying girl, was still following me.

*********HAEMI’S POV************* (let’s start from earlier that night)

I walked towards the bar tender’s place as soon as I saw Kibum there. I sat as he handed me ladies drink. For the first time, in my entire life, I said no to alcohol. Why? Because I already learned my lesson after what happened between me and Siwon. It was okay to drink only if I’m with Siwon, because I enjoyed his kisses. Gosh, that was disgusting, I take it back. Not really. I honestly enjoyed it. Anyways, I can’t drink with Kibum because he is a total stranger who just suddenly came in to my life. Although he is Yesung-oppa’s brother, he is still a stranger.

“You want anything?” he asked after I refused his offer.

“I can’t drink alcohol. I’m still a minor,” I lied. I know and he knows pretty well I’m not already.

“How about some juice?”

“That’ll be better,” I said then he asked the bar tender for some juice.

We’ve talked a lot of random things at that time. I never knew he was actually fun to be with. If I only knew, I never would have ditched him. Anyways, while we were busy chatting, a girl suddenly came towards us and grabbed my wrist.

I was surprised but I managed to glare at her and pulled my hand away from her.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. But she grabbed my wrist again and pulled me out to the party.

“Yah! YOONA!” I heard Kibum yelled. So, her name is Yoona? She still didn’t let go of my hand (even though kibum tried to stop her) until we were already a bit far and finally we stopped in front of the sea.

“WHO ARE YOU?” she yelled at me. She had the guts to yell at me.

“Why do I have to tell you?” I sarcastically said.

“Oppa! Why are you with her?!” she angrily asked Kibum.

“What is wrong with you? She’s a soon to be sister in law!” he answered back angrily.

“Then why did you lie to me?!” she answered back. Gosh, I hate this. Am i caught between a lover’s quarrels? Kibum didn’t answer. And I was still there, standing still.

“Are you having an affair with her?!” she yelled again while tears were already falling from her eyes. I’m absolutely innocent. I had nothing to do with her crying.

She got frustrated when Kibum didn’t answer again. She suddenly grabbed my arms and shook me. “Are you having an affair with him?!” she asked me this time. Just before Kibum could react, someone suddenly pulled her hands off my arms.

“Why are you hurting my wife?!” Siwon suddenly yelled. It was totally unexpected but I was glad that he was there to rescue me.

“You have a wife?!” another girl suddenly yelled. Gosh. I was so caught between so many dramas!

“Yah! Who’s that girl?!” I angrily asked Siwon. I didn’t know why I was angry. But the hell with him! He went out with a girl behind my back?!

“Who are you?” he suddenly asked the girl. Was that an excuse or something?

“Did you already forget what happened between us? You want me to remind you?” The girl suddenly said, in flirty way.

“What the hell!” I yelled. My hand suddenly moved on its own and slapped him. My feet also did have its own brain and I walked away from them. Those dramas were way too much to handle. And I didn’t know why I got angry!

****SIWON’S POV****

“What the hell are you talking about?!” I yelled at the annoying girl after HaeMi walked away.

I tried to follow her but the annoying girl stopped me. I became a lot angry. “WHAT?!”

“Will you just leave me here?” she said, trying to look cute. And she didn’t look cute to me. I wanna rip her off.

“Like I care,” I said and pulled her hand away from me.

“HAEMI!!” I called her out but she didn’t stop walking. It was just to my advantage that she was injured that’s why I was able to catch up to her.

***KIBUM’S POV***

“What were you thinking?” I asked Yoona, my girlfriend.

“You didn’t answer me! Was she really married to him?” She asked as we left the unkown girl behind. I pitied her, really but she looked like someone who don’t deserve to pitied on. Right after Siwon left her, she whined and whined but when he was already far, she suddenly stopped and clinged on me. Thank Goodness Yoona was there to protect me.

“Yeah. She is. That’s why you have no reason to be angry or jealous at her,” I said as I caressed her face. You might think I like HaeMi, but actually, I was just interested. She kept on ditching me before that’s why I was curious. And moreover, I wanted to know if they were really in love with each other, Siwon and HaeMi I mean. And well I guess they really were. And besides that, I made my girlfriend, who almost had no time for me because she too tangled with her intern, jealous and proved to myself that she still loves me, talking about hitting two birds in 1 stone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm afraid that this story will get suspended. I already got two reports and i'm so lazy to go back to the very beginning and edit things up. In case you can't find this story any more in the near future, just please comment on my profile and i'll give you the some links where i post this story too. Thanks for understanding,

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.