The Unwanted Marriage

My friends

**HAEMI’S POV**

The rest of the morning classes were hell. I hated all the glares and gossips that received. Once in a while I glare back to the people, girls specifically, who were glaring at me but I got tired after a while and eventually just allowed them to do whatever they want.

“Yah Haemi!” Amber placed her arm around my neck while we were walking towards the school cafeteria for lunch.

“How was jeju?” she asked.

“Jeju was great. The beach was super awesome! I think we should go there on summer break!” I exclaimed.

“So, do you have anything to tell us? Like what happened in there and how was your weekend in there?” Sooyoung excitedly asked when we were already sitting on our table.

“Well, nothing good happened.” I said, briefly summarizing my weekend.

“What made you say that? What exactly happened?” Sooyoung asked again. I definitely know at that moment she won’t stop asking until I tell her what she wanted to know.

“Uhm, I met some cool guy out there but unfortunately, he’s dating someone. So, that made my weekend bad.”

“How could you have interest in someone behind my cousin’s back?” Sooyoung suddenly got angry which made me fluster.

“He was flirting with someone behind my back!” I answered her back.

“My cousin will definitely not do something ridiculous like that Haemi! Maybe you have mistaken someone else as him.”

“I was there Sooyoung, not you! I saw that girl clinging on your cousin in front of me! I saw it with my bare eyes!”

“I still don’t believe you!”

“then don’t!”

“Can you please stop it?” Amber suddenly spoke up.

“She started it. She..” I wasn’t able to continue what I was saying because Sooyoung suddenly stood up and walked towards the table where Siwon was sitting.

“Yah! Sooyoung!” I called her and even ran towards her. I tried to stop by grabbing her arm but she was too strong and just ignored me.

“Siwon! Answer me, did you or did you not flirt with some other girl in jeju island?” she asked him, straight to the point without even blinking her eyes. See, this is the reason why I don’t talk to Sooyoung about things like this. She had this tendency to just confront people if it’s true or not. Just like the time when she confronted me about what really happened between me and Siwon in the school library.

I witnessed Siwon’s shock reaction. I pitied at some point because I know he already explained things to me. Oh, wait. He didn’t really explained things to me because I didn’t allow him to do so. Well, this is the right moment to find out.

“Uuhhhm..” he hesitated to answer, knowing that all the other human being’s eyes were focused on him.

“Can we talk about this outside?” he said and grabbed Sooyoung’s arm. I took his arm away from my friend and then he led us towards the locker hall.

“So?” Sooyoung asked again.

“Well, it was like this. A girl flirted with me; it’s not me flirting with the girl. You get the point?” he answered.

“And you flirted back!” I added.

“I did not!”

“Then why did the girl say she wanted to remind you about something?” I asked him. I know it was stupid that I only reacted now when I could have reacted last night.

“It was just dancing! And she was trying to seduce me.” He explained.

“After what you did to me, I guess you did more than just dancing with her!”

“What did he do to you?” Amber suddenly asked.

I slipped again. My tongue just slipped again! Stupid tongue!

“Nothing,” I lied.

“No, you were saying something. What is it?” Sooyoung asked.

“I said, it was nothing,”

“What did you do to her?” Sooyoung asked Siwon this time.

I glared at him and raised my eyebrow. I then shook my head sideward, telling him not to say anything.

“I did something stupid.” He said.

“What kind of stupid thing?” Amber interrogated.

“I can’t tell you. It’s just between me and my wife.”

I unconsciously nodded after he said that. I felt satisfied because of the reason he gave.

I was waiting for Amber’s next move (apparently, I know she won’t stop until she finds out what happened) when my phone suddenly vibrated. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

“Haemi? Are you with Siwon?” My dad asked.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Tell him that both of you need to go somewhere this afternoon, so you’ll have to skip classes. We’ll meet here in the house in 15 minutes. Okay?”

“Alright. I’ll tell him.” I said as I dropped the call.

I wonder what he wanted us to do. He doesn’t normally ask me to skip class unless it’s important.

“Hey! Dad wants us to be in the house in 15 minutes.” I informed him.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Let’s go.” I said as I grab him away from Amber and Sooyoung.

“Hey! We’re not done yet!” I heard Amber screamed. But instead of stopping and answering her, I walked a lot faster towards where Siwon parked his car.

“What about our things?” Siwon asked.

Shoot! I totally forgot about it!

“You go get it! I’ll wait here.” I told him as I locked myself inside his car.

After a few minutes, he came back with my bag and his bag on his left and right shoulder.

“Here,” he said as he handed me my bag.

At some point, he looked really different from what he was before he left me. He had a lot of sweats and his hair was a bit messy.

“Are you okay? What happened to you?”

“A lot of things happened. Girls suddenly came rushing towards me, that’s why it took me a while to come back.” He explained.

“Sheez,”

Damn girls! Don’t they know he’s already married to me?!

I didn’t talk to him for the rest of the ride. I was still upset by the fact that a lot girls are still tailing after him.

I’m definitely getting rid of you, damn girls.

“Dad! We’re here,” I said as I entered our house. My dad hugged me and tapped Siwon’s back upon seeing us.

“We’re going somewhere.” He said as he walked towards the door.

“Where?” I asked.

“To your new house.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I miss this story so much! I'm sorry for updating really late. =)