The Unwanted Marriage

Our House

“See? I was right.” Siwon bragged as he drove the car. We were following my dad towards our new house.

“Will you shut up?” I said. I was absolutely not in the good condition for his silly jokes.

“You can be really angry but I’m still right. It has always been like this since long ago. I’m always right.” He said while smiling to himself.

I glared at him and yelled, “Whatever,jerk!”

This is going to be hell! What am I supposed to do now? I can’t live with him!

We suddenly stopped at a very huge building, somewhere in Gangnam area. I went out of the car and followed my dad while Siwon was just right behind me.

We went inside the elevator and my dad pressed the 37th floor. We were quiet inside the elevator up until we reached our apartment.

When my dad opened the door, I was startled by what I saw. It was a very pretty and cool apartment. It was so full of white for almost everything was white. The couch, the wall and even the curtains were white.

“So, this is your new home.” My dad said briefly.

“Yours and Siwon’s things are already brought in here.”

I didn’t even say goodbye to my room.

“Anyways, I still have to go back to the office. I think both of you can settle things on your own now.”

“Yes dad, thank you.” Siwon said.

The three of us went towards the door and we, Siwon and I, waved my dad goodbye.

“Did you check how many rooms were there?” I asked Siwon as I close back the door.

“There were two.”

“Good.” I said as I closed the door.

“Why?” he suddenly asked.

“Because there’s no way I’m sharing a room with you!” I softly yelled and walked towards one of the room.

The room was pretty cool. It also has the same color as the living room, white. Everything on it was white. But it was pretty nice because of the paintings and the brown floor tiles which matched the bed. I didn’t like it though. It was way too big for me. I went out of the room and tried to check the other room.

While I was walking towards the other room, Siwon suddenly was hyped up and ran towards that room (the one I was going to check).

“That will be your room and that’s final!” He suddenly said before he locked himself to his chosen room.

“YAH! I haven’t seen that room yet!” I yelled at him as I knocked hard at the door of his chosen room.

He opened the door slightly and revealed only his head.

“You chose that room first and it’s a first come first serve basis.”

“You’re supposed to be a gentleman. You should give me the room that’s prettier and cooler.”

I was caught off guard by his next move. The door was suddenly wide opened and he allowed me to go inside the room.

I went inside and saw how pretty it was. Once again, everything was white. Even the floor tiles were white. But the brown mat suited the floor well. The bed wasn’t that big, which I liked by the way. And most importantly, it wasn’t that big. It was just enough for me.

“I like this one.” I declared without looking at him.

“Okay. I liked the other one anyways.” He said then walked out of my new room.

I threw myself on the bed and made myself comfortable. I lay like that for a while until I finally realized that I still had a lot of unpacking to do.

I went out of my room and got some of my stuff. I didn’t which among those stuffs were mine at first because there were a lot of boxes in 2 different colors, purple and blue. But I figured it out when I saw my favorite bear on a purple box which made me realize that everything in purple were my things.

I attempted to lift one of the purple boxes to my room but was unsuccessful because of its weight. I tried to lift it again but I was surprised that it was a bit lighter than what it was earlier.

I looked in front of me and was startled when I saw Siwon lifting the same box that I had.

“I’ll carry this to your room.” He softly said and took the box away from me. My heart suddenly softens by what he did. I watched him transfer the box to my room and after a while, he came back. He attempted to carry one again but I stopped him.

“You don’t have to carry everything.” I said as I blocked him from getting anther box.

“It’s a man’s work.” He briefly said and continued lifting the box. He did all the carrying and when he was finished with mine, he also did the same to his things.

I quietly went back to my room and started unpacking my things. I was absolutely not in my right mind while I was unpacking my things. I mean, things I did were stupid. I placed everything out of the box and just placed it on the floor which made everything messy in just a few minutes. And the reason why I was out of my mind? SIWON.

All those time I kept on wondering why he suddenly changed. I mean long ago he kept on yelling at me and fighting with me. But I noticed that he became a lot softer and considerate.

Maybe he’s sick.

“HaeMi! Are you hung- what’s wrong?” he suddenly came in to my room and caught me in my room’s most embarrassing state.

“huh?” I wondered for a few second and snapped myself back to consciousness.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I answered. I hurriedly tried to clean up my room but I noticed him entering.

“What happened to your room? It looked like it’s been hit by a hurricane.” He said and started helping out by picking some things.

He’s at it again. He’s becoming a really suspicious.

“Oh! I was just doubting where to put these things.” I calmly said.

“What’s this?” he said as he picked out a photo album.

Not that! Hell, not that!

“Give it to me!” I said as I try to swipe my photo album away from him. But he lifted the photo album up, which made it impossible for me to reach because he was way too tall for me to handle.

“Oh, you have your childhood photos in here!” he declared and then ran towards the living room. I followed him and still attempted to swipe the photo album but I was unsuccessful every time.

I never wanted anyone to see the photos inside that photo album. Everything in there was embarrassing.

I eventually got tired of trying to get it from him, so I decided to sit on the table of the living room while he was scanning the photos. I watched each of his soft chuckles every time he sees a photo of me. That view of him was really charming that it suddenly draw a smile on my face.

After a few chuckles, I suddenly saw him looking so serious. I wondered what happened. I tried to go near him when he suddenly looked at me and then he blushed. His face literally turned pink. I took the photo album away from him and took a glimpse on the picture he was looking at.

My face also turned pink when I found out that he was looking at my picture when I was like 5 years old. I was literally naked in that picture for it was taken when I was taking a bath. (Not that I remembered it but I was inside the bathroom in the picture, so I assumed).I took a look at my body then turned my attention to him. I saw him staring at me like he was imagining something! I threw one of the couch's pillow at him and yelled.

“Pervert!” I said as i angrily walked towards my room and locked myself inside.

What the hell! He’s really a pervert as ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! here's the picture of Haemi and Siwon's house in case you are interested: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6789/rooms.jpg

By the way, can you give me some comments on the story? DO you think it's a bit confusing or something? I hope you could leave a comment. Thank You to all who commented last time. Thank You very much for reading this story. =)