The Unwanted Marriage

In the Library Part 2

I was really surprised by his answer and immediately went near him.

“Move. I’ll break this damn door!” I said and tried to kick the door. But before I could do it, he suddenly interrupted.

“Airhead! Your foot is sprained!”

“Sheet!” I said and stopped my attempt.

“Ah! I’ll just punch this door!” I said and closed my fist.

“Punch it and I’ll kick you! If you break that door, we’ll be suspended or expelled from this school. It’s so obvious that you didn’t read the school handbook!”

“Yah! What am I going to do now?! I’m hungry and I want to go home!” I angrily said.

“If you exert more effort, then you’ll faint. There’s nothing we could do but wait until tomorrow.” He calmly said.

“I don’t want to wait!” I yelled and unintentionally kicked the door. And just like that, I felt like my bone got broken.

I wasn’t able to utter any words; instead, I fell on the floor because of pain.

“You’re really stupid!” he yelled at me. He immediately carried me towards the comfort room. He removed my shoe and sock then placed my foot under the running water. I don’t know if he knows what he was doing but it felt like the pain was slowly going away.

“How does it feel?” he asked calmly.

“It feels better,” I answered truthfully.

He just nodded and continued placing my foot under the faucet. After a few minutes, he wanted to carry me back inside the library but I stopped him.

“I think I can walk now.” I told him.

“Who said so?”

“My... brain?” I answered.

“I actually don’t know how stupid you are but just to inform you, if you start walking again, your foot will worsen and you won’t be able to walk for at least a year,” he informed me.

I actually want to kick his ass, but what can I do? He knows things better than I do.

“Alright. But just this one last time” I agreed to him (carrying me).

“Do you expect me to carry you again next time? Really stupid!” he said as he carried me.

I so wanna punch him at that moment because of what he uttered.

Did he actually expect that I expected him to carry me again next time? I don’t expect things from him! And I won’t ever allow him to carry me again!

He placed me on the floor, then suddenly left without a word. When he came back, he gave me a wet handkerchief.

“Here, place it on your foot.”

I took the hanker chief from him and placed it on my foot.

Then he disappeared again. He was like a vampire or something; really creepy. After a few seconds, he appeared again. He came back with his bag and a piece of cloth that is supposed to be a table cloth of the main table in our library.

He placed the cloth on the floor then he sat on it, which made me really pissed and disappointed. At some point I thought he was a gentleman but I guess I was wrong; very wrong.

He then took a biscuit from his bag and started eating it. When I saw him doing that, my mind just wanted to blast!

“I’m really going home!” I said and took my phone from my bag. ( I didn’t remove my bag since the start of the punishment)

I was so stressed when I looked at my battery empty phone.

“Today is absolutely a very unlucky day! I shouldn’t have entered school today! Aaaah!” I murmured while hitting the floor.

“Just by your presence, my entire weekend just got unlucky!” Siwon suddenly said.

“Yah! Don’t start with me! I got punished, I got sprained, I got locked up and I’m hungry all because of you!” I accused him.

“AISH! If you just didn’t come late earlier, everything should have been okay!” We started fighting again.

When I was about to answer back, my stomach suddenly growled. Siwon stared at me, as if he wanted to laugh at me. Me on the other hand, was really embarrassed and angry, so I just pouted my mouth.

He suddenly offered me a pack of biscuits. I didn’t refuse him because of obvious reason and enjoyed every moment that I had with my biscuit.

He watched me closely and offered me his cola (can).

“Did you sip on that?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Ew,” I said.

“You don’t want?” he said and took it away from me.

“I want it. It’s just that.. Have you ever heard of indirect kiss?” I asked him.

“Don’t mention it; it feels really creepy. Don’t drink my cola anymore,” he said.

“Can you just pretend I did not say that? I’m thirsty,” I confessed to him.

He handed me back his cola and I drank it immediately, leaving no single drop for him.

“My phone battery is also out of charge,” he murmured.

“It only means one thing right?” I asked him.

“Yep,” he answered briefly.

“I’m so dead.” I said.

“Me too.”

Silence suddenly ruled over us, I absolutely have nothing to tell him and I think he also has nothing to say to me.

“Yah, Lee Hae Mi.. Why are you such a nuisance?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Once again, he is absolutely trying to ruin the mood! Urgh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Kiashu, edited by Technochic.