The Unwanted Marriage

Just

“Are you trying to insult me?” I asked him. Can you just imagine how I felt when he asked me a stupid question like that? Urgh!

“No. I just got curious. I’ve known you since middle school and even then, you were already a nuisance,” he informed me.

Way back to middle school, Siwon and I were already school mates, and since then, he was already the GEM of the school and just like now, I’m still the trouble maker and the unwanted one. And by the way, we were already enemies back then too.

“If you’re just gonna ask stupid questions like that, might as well shut up,” I said and positioned myself to sleep. I placed my bag above my head and made it my pillow, then I made my school jacket as my blanket.

-AFTER A FEW HOURS-

I woke up when the rays of the sun touched my face. When I looked around, I was disappointed that what happened last night wasn’t exactly a dream because I was still in the library. But what made me surprised was, when I realized that I was already lying on a cloth and then there were two jackets on my body.

I then looked for Siwon and found him sleeping silently with no jacket at all.

I silently sat up and attempted to place his jacket back to him when suddenly, he moved. I immediately went back to my position and pretended to sleep. When I took a glance, he was back to sleep. I attempted to move again but all of a sudden, I heard someone’s footsteps.

I went back to sleep (pretending) again and waited for the footstep to come nearer. I honestly got nervous and anxious of whom it was.

“Hey! Wake up!” a lady’s voice suddenly said.

Siwon woke up and poked me. I acted as if I just woke and pretended to yawn and stretch my body.

“What are you two doing here?” the lady asked us.

“We were locked up.” Siwon answered.

“Aigoo. How can you be locked up? When I entered the room the knob was unlocked. Tsk, tsk! Kids nowadays, you just don’t pick the right place do you?” she said.

“Yah! Ahjumma! We’re not-”

“Just go home will you? Or else I’ll tell the principal about it.” She threatened us. When Siwon heard the words TELL and PRINCIPAL, he got messed up and started to lead me towards the door. HE IS REALLY A COWARD!

He was guiding me towards the door up to the gate.

“I can go from here,” I told him.

“Okay,” he said and let go of me.

“Thanks. It’s actually not in my vocabulary to say thank you, especially to you, but you’ve been a great help.” I told him.

“I’m actually a good person, unlike you; so you better forget what happened last night. If I ever hear anything about it later, I’ll kill you,” he threatened me then left.

He is really so full of himself. Did he actually think I’ll spread things that are related to him? COME ON! I definitely don’t want to be associated with his name EVER!

I then called a cab and headed back to home. When I arrived, I silently walked towards the garden where my sister’s room’s window and the kitchen door were located.

I picked up a stone and threw it towards my sister’s room’s window.

“Unnie! Open up!”

“Why don’t you just climb?”

“I’m injured.”

She nodded and disappeared. I walked towards the kitchen door and waited for her.

“Where were you last night?!” she yelled softly as she opens the door.

“I was locked up in the library.” I told her honestly.

“Yah! I don’t bite lame excuses like that!” She said as she hit me.

“Go, prepare yourself for school before dad finds out you were not home until now.”

I silently went towards my room, took a bath, and changed.

“Hae Mi?” My dad suddenly called me. I freaked out. What if he finds out? I acted as if I did nothing wrong and went out of the bathroom.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Did the sun rise at the wrong direction?” he suddenly asked me. He then went near me and placed his palm on my forehead.

“Are you sick?”

“No.”

“How come your up really early today?” he suddenly asked.

I know, I couldn’t lie more to him or I’d really get so much karma in return! What do I do now? T_T
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Kiashu, edited by Technochic.