The Unwanted Marriage

I froze

HAEMI’S POV

“Hey!” I heard someone say. I was 101% sure the voice was familiar and it definitely wasn’t Siwon’s voice. I looked up and was pleased when I saw Kibum.

“Oh! Hi! How are you?” I asked him.

“I’m great, you?”

“I’m cool!”

“Hey bro!” he turned his attention to Siwon, who looked really annoyed. He looked really cute with his eyebrows crossed.

Siwon did not respond to him. He just raised his hand and totally ignored him.

“Are you alone?” I asked him, trying to overlap Siwon’s rudeness.

“Nope. Actually, I’m waiting for my girlfriend. I just wanted to say Hi.” He confessed.

“Oh. Where is she?” Siwon suddenly smiled and asked him in a friendly way. He was totally weird, as usual.

“She’s coming. Anyways, I got to get going. Enjoy!” Kibum said.

“Tell her, Hi for me.” I said as I waved him goodbye.

“Yah! Why were you so rude?” I asked Siwon when Kibum was finally super away from us.

“Rude? Me? Are you joking? I’ve never been rude in my whole life.”

“Yeah right! You’ve always been rude to me! And that’s, almost EVERYDAY!”

“You said it, ALMOST, not every day! I’m too good to be rude. And besides, you’re ruder than I am.”

“How can I be rude? Gosh! I super hate you!” I angrily said.

“hah. I hate you more!”

“I hate you until like forever!”

“I hate you, infinity x 100!”

“What?! Infinity what?”

“Nothing. You don’t even understand what infinity means, so might as well forget about what I said.”

“YAH HORSEY! I’m not in the mood to eat! Let’s go!” I angrily yelled at my poor baby Horsey and grabbed him. I walked angrily out of the restaurant while hearing Siwon calling my name.

I walked and walked and unconsciously, I arrived in the road side.

“What a weird person! He’s getting weirder and weirder everyday!” I murmured to myself.

“Right Horsey?” I talked to horsey, and he did not respond. Instead, he jumped away from my arms and ran towards the road.

I got really surprised. I was tried to go after him but I suddenly stopped when I felt like I was on spot light. I froze when I realize that it was the light coming from a truck.

The happenings after that was a total horror and unforgettable.

As I said, I froze in the middle of the road. I didn’t move a muscle. I don’t even know what I should do. And then, in just a blink of an eye, someone grabbed me away from that terrifying moment.

Yeah, he grabbed me and I was trembling. He hugged me and comforted me. I unconsciously cried. I didn’t what to think of because I was too afraid. Absolutely afraid. He hugged me back and caressed me.

“hey, it’s okay. You’re safe now,” he said. His voice was absolutely familiar. I looked up and was terribly overwhelmed when I confirmed that it was Siwon.

I cried harder. He was the last person I had in my mind when I was in that moment of terror. I never even expect him to be my savior.

“Horsey!” I said as I looked up to his face, which looked really angelic at that moment.

“How could you think about him at this moment?” he said, his voice proved that he was a bit pissed.

I ignored him and looked for Horsey.

“He’s there!” he said as he points out Horsey, sitting comfortably on the other side of the road. And for the first time, I heard him barked.

**FORWARD***

I laid on my bed comfortably. My mind was still occupied by the flashback of what happened earlier. I couldn’t take it away from my mind. And I can’t take him away from my mind.

I moved from one position to another, I opened and closed my eyes but still, the only thing that was on my mind was him. How heroic he was when he saved me. And how caring he was after what happened.

I stood up and went towards the kitchen to drink water. I opened the fridge and got the pitcher, and when I was about to close it, I was absolutely surprised when he suddenly appeared right in front of me.

I wasn’t able to move. I don’t know what happened but I just froze, all of a sudden!

“Can I have some?” he asked me. I didn’t respond. It was as if I didn’t hear him and he wasn’t there.

He grabbed the pitcher from me and poured water to his own glass.

I looked at how cool and hot he was when he drank his water. It was so mesmerizing and..woah. It was such a guilty pleasure.

“Are you okay?” he suddenly asked before pouring himself another glass,

“huh?”

“YAH! Is something wrong with you? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

“Hospi.. what? I’m ooookay,.” I assured him. I placed the glass on the table and walked, like a robot, towards my room.

“You don’t look okay.” he said, his voice was full of concern. It almost turned me on.

“I’m fine. Maybe it’s just the aftershock.”

I continued to walk towards my room. And then, careless as I was, I bumped into the table. I don’t even know why I was going towards the table when my room was exactly on the opposite side.

“Are you okay?” he said as he went near me,

“I’m fine!” I assured him, but with all honesty, I wasn’t. I wasn’t even able to move properly.

“No, you’re not okay. Let me help you out.” He said as he carried me towards the living room. And yeah, did I mention,
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update,. school works got me busy. hope you understand.