The Unwanted Marriage

Grocery

**Later that afternoon**

“Hey!” I said as I caressed Horsey. I turned my attention to Ahjusshi, who was trying to look really busy.

“Thanks for keeping him around.” I told him.

“Oh, It’s alright. I enjoyed his company anyways.” Ahjusshi said as he went near us and caressed Horsey’s fur. While we were busy doing that, my phone suddenly rang.

I gave horsey to Ahjusshi and then grabbed my phone from my pocket. I opened my phone and saw a text message from Siwon.

FROM: Bossy HORSE

Message: YAH! I’m in the parking lot. Where are you?

Oh sheet, I forgot about the grocery thing!

“Oopps! I guess we have to get going Ahjusshi. The horse is now madly looking for me.” I said as I grabbed horsey from ahjusshi and bid him goodbye.

I immediately ran towards the parking lot and saw Siwon standing outside his car.

“As usual, you’re late.” He fiercely said.

“I am not late. You’re just too early.” I defended myself and immediately went inside the car.

He took a seat on the driver’s seat and frowned when he saw Horsey.

“Are we going to bring that dog to the super market?” he asked.

“Yup! We can’t leave him somewhere.”

“Let’s leave him at home.”

“No. What if he gets hungry? Or he collapse? Or die?”

“Yah! You are over exaggerating things. DOGS are meant to guard the house. They are not meant to be treated as BABIES!”

“So what if I wanted to treat horsey like my baby?”

“I don’t care how you treat that dog, what matters the most for now is, we are not bringing that dog to the super market!”

**AFTER 20 MINUTES**

SIWON’S POV

“How cute!” I heard another girl giggle as she saw Horsey, our dog.

I still can’t believe that Haemi actually pushed through the idea of bringing horsey with us. It was just so troublesome. She didn’t stop whining and whining. And what was the worse? I actually agreed to her! This is just one of the after effects of having feelings for her, very troublesome.

“Let’s go get some food for horsey!” Haemi excited said and pulled me towards that area.

“How can you think of the horsey’s food first before anything else?” I said.

“Because, horsey is my baby.”

Can you ever think of me first before thinking about that dog?

When we arrived there, she pointed out different things for horsey and made me grab those things for her, as she said; she can’t grab those stuff because she was busy holding her baby. It made my blood pressure go higher. How come all she ever thinks about is that dog? Urgh.

“So, where are we going next?” she asked after she happily got what she wanted.

“We’ll be looking for HUMAN FOOD.” I sarcastically said.

“Well, I guess you’re good at it. Can I just wait outside?”

WHAT THE.. I even planned on doing this with you because I wanted to be with you!

“No, you can’t. How will I know if what you wanted to eat if you just go?” I calmly said, keeping my temper to myself.

“I can eat all kinds of food.” She assured me. But it wasn’t enough to make me allow her to leave.

“No. You’re coming with me.” I said and walked away.

I felt that she was left with no choice but to be with me, which, at some point, made me happy.

There was never a time when we didn’t have argument on what brand of food to get. While I was trying to buy the cheapest food, she was trying to argue that the price determines that quality. The higher the price is, the better the quality. But as for me, it doesn’t actually apply. You can have better quality even if the price isn’t that much.

But then, she wins most of the time. It’s not that I can’t argue with her but it’s just because I don’t want her to feel disappointed. So, I just allow whatever she wants.

While we were trying to line up to the cashier, an old lady suddenly came to us and smiled happily.

“Such a responsible siblings.” She said.

SIBLINGS?

Just when I was about to say something, Haemi went ahead of me and said something to the old lady.

“He’s my husband.” She said.

The old lady suddenly frowned and whined.

“Aigoo, kids nowadays just don’t know how to wait. Tsk tsk. You two should have thought of your parents and your future! How many months are you pregnant?”

“She’s not pregnant!” I answered

“Such an arrogant boy! I am not asking you, I’m asking her! Don’t interrupt in our conversation!” she angrily yelled. I was disappointed with myself. How could I answer an old lady like that. In the middle of my agony, I heard Haemi chuckle.

“What’s so funny? Do you find yourself funny? Do you find what you two did a funny thing?” The old lady scolded Haemi this time.

Haemi did not answer, and so was I. After a few seconds of silence, an lady, in her thirties suddenly went near us.

“Mom! What are you doing? It’s so embarrassing!” she told the old lady.

“I’m sorry about that.” She apologized.

“It’s okay. We understand.” Haemi said then she grabbed me away from those two strangers.

“Oh God, I thought we could never escape from that.” She sighed.

“Me too. That’s one of the reason why you shouldn’t talk before I talk. If you didn’t tell her we’re married, it would have never gotten to that.” I scolded her.

“Now it’s my fault?”

“No. Just reminding you.” I said then went to the cashier.

I paid for everything and then placed the groceries inside the car.

“Let’s have dinner outside.” I told her. We then walked towards a restaurant.

“What about horsey?” She asked

“Just order things for him, okay?”

“Hey!” I suddenly heard a familiar voice right next to me.

I looked at the person and was displeased when I saw

KIBUM.