Fallin' for a Smooth Jack Whole

What a P.Y.T.

Michael and his "employees", Chris Tucker and Johnny Depp, all lean against Michaels black range rover. They were currently waiting for Janet Jackson, Michaels younger sister, to walk threw the doors of 'Topnancy Academy', a well known prep school.

"John, Chris, get your asses off my car. Bad enough I have you both riding in it. I outta have you both walk." Michael said looking around the campus. Chris and John immediately obeyed there bosses orders and stood still.

"So, why in the hell did Janet want to come to this stupid, smart ass prep school?" John asked nonchalantly.

"Well, she is smart. Man, I don't fuckin' know why. But what ever Janet wants, Janet gets." Michael said putting his cigarette out. He stomped on the remaining butt with his French imported shoes. He wore a Black suit, red dress shirt, a black tie, and of course a black fedora with a small red feather on the side.

The prep school bell rings. "There goes the bell" Chris pointed out.

"Nah shit, Sherlock". Johnny remarked. Chris was never very bright, but he did have a quality that Michael needed in an "employee".

"MICHAEL!" Janet scram as she wrapped her arms around her favorite brothers neck. "What are you doing here. I thought you were in LA doing business." Janet asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Well, I finished early and wanted to —" Michael was cut off my a whistle from Johnny.

"Well, I'll be Damned." Chris muttered.

Michael slowly turned his attention the what the two men were looking at. That's when he saw her. She was walking down the school front steps alone, holding her books and listening to her ePod. She was gorgeous. Her brown hair flowing down her shoulders, the flawless feature on her face, how her eyeliner brought out her beautiful green eyes. His eyes moved slowly wondered downward. He noticed her curvy, voluptuous body threw her white shirt. His eyes continued their path, when he saw her legs they stopped. They were long, strong, and slightly bowlegged. They were sexy and looked amazing in the plaid green uniform skirt. He was breathless.

"Now, THAT is a women." Michael said with enthusiasm. Janet began to protest on her brother going up to her, but he went anyways. He watched her as she walked to the school parking lot towards her car when Michael approached her.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." Michael said with cockyness. She just highers the volume on her ePod and continue walking. She walked right passed him. "Whoa, whoa, Hey wait. Let me talk to you for a second gorgeous." He said as he grabbed her wrist. She turned around and tried to pull away, but no success.

"Can I help you?" She asked with an attitude. Michael was shocked. He never had a response from a women like this before.

"Well, Feisty. I like that." He said with a wink. She rolled her eyes and turned her body to fully face him. "I wanna know you name, beautiful."

"Any why should I tell you my name." She asked losing patience.

"So I can know the name of the women I wanna make mine." He said, still able yo spot the same cocky smirk and attitude.

"Okay, First of all, I'm not telling you my name. Second, I am a female, NOT an object. So how 'bout you let go of me right now." She said as she tugged free from his grip.

"Wait!"

"Now what." she muttered under her breath and turned around.

"Honey, Please." He began to run the tip of his fingers up and down her arm in a caress. She flinched a bit and moved away. "Tell me your name. Or, at least give me your number." She was just about to turn away then two young teenagers, twin boy and girl, ran up to her.

"Terra, what's taking you so long. We gotta go home." The girl said tugging on Terras vest.

"I know, Jemi." Terra replied.

"Yeah, you said you were gonna help me with my home work." the boy said then looked up at Michael. "Who's this loser?" Michael glared at the boy with a twitch in his eye.

"He's a nobody, Tro. You two go to the car, kay." Terra said giving them the car keys. The two kids ran to to car.

"So, your name's Terra. It's exotic and sexy, like you." Michael said with confidants.

"Hmm." She muttered under her breath as she continued walking away.

"Come on, just give me you number." It was obvious he wasn't gonna give up.

"No, damn it. Why in the hell would I give my number to some stranger, no scratch that, jack whole I just met." She shouted as she turned around to give him a glare. She finally made her way to a blue Lotus parked right next to a fence.

"So I can no longer be a stranger to you. So, how 'bout you give me your cell phone number, P.Y.T." He said baking her onto the fence, placing on hand on her hip and the other above her shoulder close to her face.

"No, now goodbye. And, If I were you I'd move before I get run over." She said not falling for his lines, pushing him away. She jumped in her car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Mare my words, Terra. You shall be mine." Michael muttered to himself. He walked back over to his car to see Janet sitting in the passenger seat with Chris and Johnny in the back seat. He gets in the drivers seat and starts driving.

"So, how did it go?" Johnny asked.

"She would barley say 4 words to me. But, trust me, I'm not gonna give up." Chris just chuckled at Michaels response, and Janet shook her head then looked out the window.

"Michael, you're in over your head. She's out of your league." Janet teased.

"Well, then. I guess I'm gonna have to prove you wrong." Michael teased back. He then focused driving back to the Jackson household, while his mind was on one thing and one thing only, Terra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters:
Chris Tucker (27), Johnny Depp (24), Tromeo 'Tro' (15), Jemilet 'Jemi' (15).
Other:
Michaels suit, school uniform