Status: Finished

When She Cries

Chapter 29

Image

"What do you mean you're fucking pregnant?" Dad growled.

"Dad, I-" He cut me off.

He stormed over and grabbed my by my wrists where Mike had just a while ago. "What is going on with you?! Are you doing this to get attention or what?!"

"You're hurting me," I whimpered, trying to keep the tears in. I've cried too much lately, I don't want to anymore.

"Matt, let go of her, you're hurting her," Zacky said, grabbing him as Brian helped.

I backed away and curled up on my window seat, trying to just disappear. "Get him out of here and calm him down," Brian said, before I heard my door shut. "Elle, Sweetie, talk to me," he said, pulling me onto his lap and stroking my hair.

"They hurt," I choked out. This was the only way I was going to be able to get it out.

"What hurts?" He asked, pulling me away from his chest.

"My wrists."

He looked at me, before pulling my sleeves up. "I'm gonna kill Matt," he hissed upon seeing the bruises.

"It wasn't him."

He gave me a confused look. "Then who was it?" I got up from his lap, and pulled off my sweat shirt and shirt, showing him the rest of the bruises on my arms. Most of them were fading, because they were old and healing. "Baby, who did this to you?" He asked softly. I shook my head, burring my face in my hands. "It was that little fucking prick, wasn't it?" He growled, and I just nodded. "God dammit!" I heard his fist collide with the wall and I jumped. "I'm sorry, it's okay. I'm not going to do anything." He pulled me back into his arms and tried to calm me down.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Uncle Jimmy ask, as other foot steps were heard. They must have heard Brian hit the wall.

I heard one of the girls gasp, and a hand suddenly appear on my arm. "Who fucking did this to you?" I heard Leana ask.

When I didn't answer her, Brian did. "That little ass wipe, Mike," he hissed.

"Is this what you were trying to tell us, Baby?" Val asked, walking up next to Leana. I just nodded my head. "The drugs were never your's, were they?" She asked softly. I shook my head as the tears became worse and my body started shaking.

"They were Mike's, he kept them hidden here. He said if I ever said anything that he would just make things worse. I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Brian asked confused.

"Because if I would have just told you guys, none of this would be happening."

"Shh, calm down, Elle. This can't be good for the baby," Brian said, rocking me back and forth.

"Baby?!" Uncle Jimmy yelped. "Oh holly fuck, what did you get yourself into now, Elle?" He groaned.

"It wasn't my fault! He made me do it! I was a virgin until he forced me-" I couldn't finish.

"Okay, come on." Val pulled me away from Brian's arms and handed me my shirt and sweatshirt. "Put these back on and let's just lay down for a little bit." I did as she said and lay down in bed. My body felt so drained that as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

*Zacky's P.O.V.*

"I fucking told you something else was going on!" I yelled angrily.

"Well if you were so smart, then why the hell didn't you figure it out?" Matt hissed.

"Oh, don't start that shit, Matt. You're the one that wouldn't even listen to your own kid."

"Don't fucking push me right now, Baker."

"Will you two just shut up so we can figure some things out?" Val snapped.

Shit, she's pissed.

"I'm gonna kill him, I'm going to fucking kill him." That was all Brian had kept saying after he had come down.

"You can't go to prison for murdering a kid, Brian," Jimmy sighed.

"So you're just going to let him get away with beating and raping your niece?!" Johnny yelled, letting his angry side out.

"I didn't say that," Jimmy snapped back.

"Look, Elle just really needs us right now. We'll figure out what to do with Mike later. Right now, we just need to be there for her," Lacey said.

"I can't believe this is happening," Matt said, holding his head in his hands.

"I think you also owe her an apology," I said, not caring if he came at me or not. "You too, Jimmy."

"Excuse me?" Jimmy looked at me like I was on crack.

"You heard me. You both started flying off on her without hearing her side of the story. You both just jumped to conclusions."

"You really don't have any room to talk right now, Baker."

"Look, I know I screwed up and broke her trust, but at least I was the one that believed her when she said she wasn't doing drugs."

All discussion stopped when we saw Elle at the bottom of the stairs. "What's wrong, Baby?" Val asked, getting up and walking over to her. She mumbled something and Val nodded, bringing her over to us. "Go ahead, he doesn't mind," she whispered softly, nodding to me. I gave her a confused look, but Elle walked over and climbed into my lap, curling up.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked her softly, wrapping my arms around her. She just shook her head. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. "You're okay, go to sleep."

I could see the vein practically popping out of the side of Matt's neck by now. He stood up and stormed out, slamming the front door behind him. Elle jumped and gripped onto my shirt. "I'll go talk to him," Val said, shaking her head.

It was quiet for a little bit, and I thought Elle had finally fallen asleep. I was wrong when she asked a heart breaking question. "Is Dad ever going to love me again?"

Image

Image