Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Twenty Third

After the whole thing at the merch tent, I wandered around the buses. Some guys were sitting in front of their bus or their vans while talking to some fans or other bands. I smiled at them as a hello and they smiled widely, like I was carrying bright lights as I walk.

When I passed The Summer Set’s van, I saw John was leaning on it with his phone pressed against his ear. I grinned and good thing he had his back on me. quietly, I covered his eyes with my hands. He ended the phone call and held my hand on his eyes. “Who’s this?”

I bit my lower lip as I held back my laugh. “Is this the beautiful Ally Smith?”, he chuckled and I let go of my hands before he turned around. “I know it was you.”

“You’re no fun, John.”, I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Oh, am I?”, he smirked and the next thing I knew, he pinned me to the van. His breath washed my face and I just had to look up to him. His eyes shined under the sun and his mischievous smile was plastered on his face.

John leaned down and started to kiss my neck. His lips left trails of goose bumps as he goes south. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip, fighting the urge to moan. His hands went down to my waist as his lips went back up and met mine. “You’re beautiful, Ally.”, he whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled his face closer to mine and pressed my lips on his hungrily. Our lips moved in synchronized and our tongues fought for control. Sweats started to form on my forehead because the kiss made our body temperature higher and it was already like a sauna.

My hands went down to his flat stomach and slipped into his shirt. I ran them up and down his chest and his hands snaked into my tank top, running through the hem of my bra until they found the clasp. When his hands unhooked it, I pulled away and giggled. “Not here.”, I whispered.

John pouted cutely. “Please?”

I shook my head and kissed the tip of his nose. “No. Later.”, I hooked my bra back and adjusted my beanie. “In the mean time, can we get something to eat? I’m hungry.”

He grinned and suddenly, he threw me over his shoulder. “John! Put me down!”, I slapped his back but it was no use. He ran with me on his shoulder until we reached the caters’ tent. He put me down and kissed my temple before walking off to his friends.

My head was spinning around when I remembered about what happened earlier. I’ve never seen John like that, because we never made it that far. I reached out for the plate and picked up a spicy chicken sandwich, Jack’s favorite. Speaking of which, where was Jack? I haven’t seen him all day.

“Hungry?”, a voice said from my side. I turned my head to the side and saw Stephen. “Hey, Ally.”

I narrowed my eyes. “What do you want, Stephen?”

He shrugged his shoulders as he picked up a sandwich for him. “Just wanting to talk to you.”

“Well, we’re talking.”

“Please, Ally, can we talk? I mean, talk for real.”

“What’s there to talk about?”

“You’re killing me here, Al.”

“No, you’re killing me, Steve.”, I stopped and just looked at him. his eyes widened on my words. “Why can’t you just be happy for your brother and I? and I’ve asked you.”

“I’ve answered this before.”, he sighed. “Ally, can you see I want you back? I’ve changed and I want to show you the new me.”

Suddenly, my stomach gone wrong. It felt like someone stabbed a dagger into it and turned it around. “Excuse me.”, I mumbled as I ran passed him and into the nearest open lot. I ran to the quiet part of the arena and barfed out all of the things I’ve eaten the whole morning.

I haven’t took any test and I didn’t know that it was real or not, but the whole puking three times per day was getting on my nerves. My hormones and my mood were horrible too. Warped had messed up with my appetite as well.
**********
“Guys, can we stop somewhere? I need to pee.”, I whined as we were driving through the highway. Max cluck his tongue as he put his pillow over his head.

“Jesus, Ally, it’ll be the 15th time you need to pee!”, Pat groaned from the driver seat.

“But I really need to go! Or I’ll pee here…”

“Fine! fine!”, Pat exclaimed and mumbling something about PMS and girls need to have their own convertible toilet. When we pulled up at a truck stop, I stumbled out from the van and ran to the bathroom.

It was weird for me that I had to pee so many times. I haven’t even drank anything for the past four hours. When I was done, Dana was leaning on the wall outside the bathroom. “Ally, fess up.”

“Fess up what?”, I cocked my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

She sighed and shifted her weight to her other leg. “The whole peeing, barfing, and emotional ups and downs, I’m not an idiot, Al, we took sex ed together through high school.”

“Dee…”

Dana took my hands and smiled a bit. “Is it Stephen’s?”

My lips trembled and I quickly broke down to her. She supported my weight with wrapping her arms on my waist. It had been a long time since we had a hug like this, because I was so caught up with my own dramas and world. “Have you taken a test?”, she asked when we pulled away.

I shook my head and wiped the tears with the sleeve of my sweater. “No, I’m too scared. I’m scared that this is true.”

“You have to. You need to tell Stephen, then.”

“I can’t.”, I sobbed. “He won’t even believe me.”

“But you were a virgin when you did it with him. he must’ve felt it when he was inside of you.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know.”

“Well, now you have to take a test.”, she smiled and rubbed my arm in a soothing manner. “There’s a drug store. Do you want me to company you?”

My lips formed into a smile and I nodded. She linked her arm with mine and I loved it when she did it. it felt like we were back in Arizona, where we would just hang out and be normal girls. When we walked into the drug store, we rushed up to the medicine aisle and found some tests in different brands.

Dana helped me picked one from each brand before we went to the cashier to pay for it. the clerk gave us a genuine smile as she handed me the plastic bag. “Hope it’ll turn out just the way you and your boyfriend wants.”

I nodded and there was a lump in my throat. It was actually my boyfriend’s brother. After that, we went back to the bathroom and I picked up the first test before sitting down on the toilet and peed on it. I did the same to the other tests.

We waited outside after I peed on the tests and just stare at them. When the signs were showing up, we held our breaths. The first one showed up a pink plus sign, and my legs were numb by the second. The second, the third, the fourth and the fifth showed up the same sign.

“Ally…”, Dana trailed off. I fell onto the concrete sidewalks and felt my whole body became numb. It was true. I’m pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a filler,a sucky filler if i may add
i'm sorry that this story is cliche and cheesy and suck and everything above
i'm not that good of a writer:/
your comments are welcome
<3