Status: Active

When You're Around

Work Ethics

I grabbed my purse and turned off the engine to my car. Til and I got out of the car with me leading the way to somewhere to eat. As we walked Til decided to strike up a conversation since it was a bit quiet.

“So you big on drinking?” Til inquires as we walked along the sidewalk.
“I’m capable of some big drinking, but no I’m usually a beer and a good futbol game kind of girl, yesterday was a monthly thing between Walt, Belle and I, he just uses us as his Barbie dolls for his designs whilst we create different kinds of mix drinks,” I answer with a chuckle.

“Sounds like fun, you like watching soccer?”
“I used to play, its good fun, and I love how its sort of a universal sport around the world. I kind of wish it was bigger in the states though,” I admit.

“I would never take you to be into sports,” he says with a smile.
“Someone had to in my family, damn brothers didn’t watch or participate in anything,” I laugh.
“How many more brothers do you have?”
“Just one other and he’s pretty much as docile as a person can get personality wise.”
“Interesting so I take it that you are a bit hungry after a night of drinking,” Til comments.

“Mhmm, I need something to soak up all the alcohol,” I state as I stopped in front of the modest Mexican cafe, “I usually come here after a night with Walt and Belle, I hope you don’t mind.”
“Not at all, it’s good to get to know you since we are going to do the film together.”
“Mhmm,” I reply as we entered the place to get some food. After getting some food and sitting down we began eating. I was pretty busy refilling my drink when Miguel came into the place with Sarah.

“Well would you look who it is,” Miguel smirks looking at me.
“Lou,” Sarah smiles brightly upon seeing me.
“You are in big trouble.”
“Why? What’d I do?” I reply looking at Miguel quizzically.
“More so of who you did,” Miguel laughs.
“Lou, you could do better than Rob he’s so….I don’t know,” Sarah rambles.
“It was a long ass time ago, I’m over it, er come meet my friend Til,” I respond walking them over to Til and I’s table. Miguel’s eyes grew wide. Sarah gave me an approving wink.
“I’m Lou’s cousin Miguel,” he says shaking Til’s hand vigorously.

“Nice to meet you,” Til smiles politely. It was a bit awkwardly quiet for a bit with me sort of spacing out until I remembered I had a question for Miguel.
“Oh hey did you find out more about this crazy set up?” I ask him.
“Yeah some guy named Francisco, he’s a firefighter and part time musician,” Miguel answers.
“What does he look like so I can know who to avoid?”
“Like a Hispanic version of James Dean,” Sarah gushes causing me to go wide eyed.
“You don’t happen to know where he plays music do you?” I croak.
“I know that look, you’ve met him before,” Miguel laughs.
“Not in the greatest of ways, tell the aunts I’ll be sick for the next dinner,” I say.
“Oh no, I’m not going to let you out of this one, I can tell its going to be hilarious,” he counters in a fit of giggles.
“Miguel, don’t be an ass, who’s to say Lou doesn’t have a boyfriend already, your mother and aunt are going to turn her off relationships for life if they keep this up,” Sarah scolds making Miguel laugh harder.
“I’m sorry amor, but when Lou wants to avoid someone it’s usually because she did something wildly inappropriate.”
“Cheering up your about to be deployed to Iraq friend isn’t inappropriate, but singing Mamma Mia by ABBA after drinking six long island ice teas, four beers, two shots of tequila is,” I say shaking my head, “Never ever challenge an Irish Catholic man who is 200 lbs of muscle and about to go to Iraq to a drinking contest.”
“Oh I forgot Nate went to Iraq, man you tried to out drink him?”

“Tried being the proper term, I lost, had to sing the damn song and a Mexican James Dean look alike and his band buddies were the background players while I sang my little tranny heart out.”
“Lou how can you remember everything you drink and what happened after so many drinks?” Sarah inquires. Bless her innocent soul; she didn’t know I drank excessive amounts of alcohol without vomiting or forgetting things.

“Honey, there is something freakishly wrong with Lou, she drinks like a fish but remembers like an elephant, her judgment isn’t impaired. Actually she’s called The Historian and Judge in her ring of male friends. She’s in charge of making sure they don’t go home with ugly girls and to retell the stories or even get the group out of legal troubles if need be,” Miguel answers for me.

“Sounds about right,” I nod drinking some of the coca cola from my cup.
“Tucker Max sure liked Lou as I recall,” he smiles. I shook my head with a laugh.
“We have to get going,” I state picking up my garbage so that Til and I could get to the script reading without being late.
“Alright well it was good meeting you Til,” Sarah smiles.
“It was meeting you as well,” Til responds with a charming smile.

We finally left the café and my head was cluttered with the thought of having to face Francisco the extremely attractive man I embarrassed myself in front of. The only man I’ll be attracted to that my aunts set me up with will think I’m a drunken buffoon who loves ABBA.

“To think I thought I would outgrow awkward moments, but now I think that dinner is going to take the cake for embarrassing moments,” I mutter to myself.
“Singing in front of a bar can’t be too bad,” Til chuckles.
“If only the encounter stopped there, I also insulted him and his band telling them they sounded like a bunch of whiny prepubescent girls, their singer quit the band then stormed off,” I reply awkwardly biting my bottom lip, “Tequila makes me abrasively honest sometimes.”
“Wow, okay maybe you do have reason to dread this dinner,” he says letting out a throaty chuckle.
“Quiet you damn foreigner,” I say giving him a playful hit in the arm.
“No need to get violent Missy,” Til teases wagging his finger at me.
“Keep wagging that finger at me Mister and I will.”

Til let out a laugh as did I and we made it to my car. Just as I pulled out the keys from my purse Til snatched them from my hands. I gave him a confused look and he just smiled.
“I think my choice in music was adequate enough to get to drive.”

“Adequate? What a high standard you have set yourself,” I respond sardonically as I smiled tauntingly whilst I got in to the passenger seat. Til got into the driver’s seat and sent me a sideways glance.
“I thought you’d have put up more of a fight to drive,” Til comments.
“Not really, I don’t know where the script reading is so it worked out perfectly especially if you get us lost then it’s not my fault,” I smirk cheekily.
“You are very sneaky for someone with such an innocent face.”
“I’m a directionally challenged person, if I get lost I am too stubborn to ask for help, since we don’t have the whole day to get lost, I figured I’d let you take the reigns it’s not sneaky its smart thinking.”
“Alright,” he chuckles starting the car.

Whilst Til drove I played car DJ by putting in some Jefferson Starship in. Bobbing my head to music I couldn’t help but notice how deathly pale my legs were in the sunlight. They literally were glowing with the sun hitting them.

“I think I’m going to put on some pants,” I announce mostly to myself whilst I reached back behind to the backseat to grab the bag with jeans in them.
“Why? I think you look nice like that,” Til refutes.
“The Polish in me has caused my legs to become translucent due to the lack of sun, I’m afraid they’ll burn with this much exposure without some sort of sunscreen.”
“Don’t you get out in the sun much, you do live in California.”
“I’m a writer not Miss Tropicana, Til,” I counter and Til let out a laugh.
“Maybe if you got some sun you could be the next Miss Tropicana,” he teases.
“I don’t think so,” I laugh.
“You pull off the pale look well don’t worry about it.”
“Says the unusually tan German,” I joke. Til just merely laughed and continued to drive towards our destination. I couldn’t find my jeans in the bag and realized I must have left them at Walt’s house.

We finally arrived and went to work. It was not the most comfortable I have felt before because well, I never acted before in a movie and I had to meet all these actors that have acted before. I was a little nervous but Quentin reassured me and even though these people had been meeting for a while they welcomed me. It was nice and I think most were very understanding. After we finished everyone sort of just mingled and had their laughs. It was overall very relaxed and then it came time for us to disperse. I ended up driving Til and I back to my place where he could pick up his car to go to his house.

“Did you ever finish that one novel?”
“Yeah, I finished the other one as well,” I answer as I turned off the engine.
“Incredible,” Til replies.
“What is?” I ask turning to face him.

When I turned to face Til I didn’t realize how close he was. My breathing hitched slightly when Til’s hand reached up tracing my jaw. I looked at him questioningly as his face inched closer to mine. He had me paralyzed with his gaze and then his lips grazed against mine, I thought I was going to die. For a few moments I lost myself because well the man was hot as hell and he was choosing to kiss me.

But then I snapped out of it quickly realizing that this man was my co-worker and that I did not want anything to happen because it was incredibly unprofessional to be with your co-worker not to mention risky. I pushed Til away breaking the steamy kiss before I got started onto something else more x-rated.

“Bad idea, very bad idea,” I breathe out quite flustered with it all.
“Why is that?” Til inquires innocently as he placed kisses along my jaw line.
“Ah, you’re killing me here Til, I got to keep things simple.”
“I think this is fairly simple, I want you, you want me,” he responds assaulting my neck with his mouth. Thank the good lord that I was female because if I wasn’t I’d totally would have popped a woody. Damn it stay strong Lou.

“This isn’t going to happen,” I state strongly as I pulled my body away from his in the process of opening my car door which inevitably ended with my ass falling onto the asphalt. My legs were resting in the car still. Way to be graceful Lou, a real elegant swan you are. “That definitely went better in my head.”
“Are you okay?”
“I’m good, just felt like introducing my ass to the asphalt. Their opinions seemed to have clashed quite violently but I think I may let them talk it out while I sit here looking like a complete moron,” I laugh.
“I’ve never had a woman be so repulsed she fell out of her car to get away from me,” he comments.
“I assure you that it wasn’t out of repulsion. Simply just need to keep this professional.”
“So it’s the age factor…”
“No it’s the- I don’t like jeopardizing anything by me wanting to bang the hot piece of German ass that is my co star.” I refute as I got back onto my feet and stood brushing myself off.
“Alright I’ll behave since you referred to me in such a kind way,” Til smirks standing in front of me.
“You’re horrible,” I state shaking my head at him.
“So just basing this off your statement, you would be sleeping with me if I weren’t your co-star?”
“Oh go home already,” I say rolling my eyes at him.
“Tease,” he teases with an even more devilish smirk.
“Incubus.”
I grabbed my bag locked my car and left Til to go to his car but instead he just watched me walk off which made me opt to turning around.

“Go home you ridiculous man,” I laugh before heading into the building. I heard Til laugh before shutting the door behind me. Once the door was shut I leaned against it, if that man were to knock on the door I’d probably take him straight to the bedroom at this point. Leaning there for what seemed like forever there was a knock on the door. Without even thinking about it I opened the door and pulled that person into a fiery kiss whilst I dragged them into the house by the front of their shirt.

The kiss was even better than it was in the car which was saying quite a bit. But when I placed my hands on what I thought to be Til’s shoulders I realized they were way more muscular than the German movie star’s. I opened my eyes looking at the person that was kissing me back and realized it was the dimple giant who had his hands resting on my hips. Immediately I pulled away from Kellan, completely embarrassed at my idiotic mistake.

“Wow Lou who knew you missed Kellan that much,” Belle teases sitting on the couch with Jackson at her side.
“Fuck wrong person my bad,” I mutter before walking off. Belle let out a hearty laugh whilst I heard Jackson talking.
“I think Lou paralyzed Kellan.”

I didn’t pay anymore attention and just went to go take a cold shower. Fuck my life and my work ethics that just cock blocked me.

The next morning I remembered that I needed to head to the sex shop to create a care package for my dear friend Nate that was currently overseas fighting in the war. I fancied myself a good friend and by being a good friend I’m sure me sending tons of dirty magazines and a couple porno videos to him would probably be the nicest thing to do. If I was going to make a care package I was also going to have to send a lot of magazines because well there are other men that are in his unit and they need loving too. I’m a model citizen what can I say.

By the time I got to the sex shop it was noon and as I browsed the magazines I received a call on my cell phone from Martin. Apparently I had to pick out a personal assistant right at the moment at his office that was probably about a ten minute walk from the porn shop. Instead of dropping what I was doing I had a wonderful idea sprout in my filthy little mind; bring the contenders to the shop. Martin was weary and then I reminded him that they would have to get used to the unusual while being around me.

Soon enough Martin showed up with three people. One was a cute Asian man in a three piece suit and stylish faux hawk hair completed look with briefcase. The other was a bleach blonde girl with overly tanned skin that made me think she might have jaundice and fake boobs that over powered her Holocaust victim frame. And the last was a taller girl with short wild brown hair that reminded me of a lion’s mane, her clothes vintage professional. The first two looked out of place even though one did look like they could have been in a porno.

“Arnold, Brittney, and Emilia this is Lou,” Martin introduces professionally as he gave me a weird look since I was holding a stack of naughty magazines in my arms.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” I smile cheekily as I held out the Hustler and Playboy magazines, “Which is classier?”
“Uh--” Arnold replies nervously.
“Playboy,” Emilia answers.
“Ah I agree, I’d say too classy, back to the shelf you go Playboy,” I respond putting the magazine back, “Each of you pick out the best porno you can find, oh and don’t forget some lube.”

They didn’t say anything just walked towards the DVD section, Emilia seemed the least hesitant quite honestly she almost skipped towards the section.

“Lou what’s this about?” Martin sighs.
“I have to make a care package for my dear friend Nate who is in Iraq, but I have to get more stuff since I don’t want his fellow soldiers to go unloved,” I answer with a bright smile.
“So you are having them pick out stuff, this is hardly appropriate Lou.”
“Bah, they are personal assistants they need to know how to take care of any business that is thrown at them,” I state eying the group. I saw the blonde just pick up the first thing she saw then Arnold look utterly flustered whilst Emilia was having troubles choosing one DVD.
“I pick Emilia,” I say to Martin. He nodded and went to the others to tell them they could leave. I went over to Emilia with giant dildo in tow. She turned to face me with a smile.
“Did I get the job?”
“I dub thee Emilia, my personal assistant,” I announce tapping both her shoulders with the monster cock or at least that’s what the tag on the bottom said.
“Ah I can tell this is going to be a great gig already,” she laughs.

I had a personal assistant; one that seemed pretty decent hopefully having one meant I’d get more shit done. Most likely we were going to get off topic instead….oh well I had a personal assistant!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovely readers hope yall enjoyed the update :) Comment with you thought of it. Thanks!