Status: Active

When You're Around

Wild

“My friends, they’re idiots,” I said to Jackson as we walked over to his car, “especially Lou. I really didn’t mean for them to make you extremely uncomfortable.” I looked over at him while biting my lip and as our eyes met I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat or two.

Jackson laughed and, as we got into his car, ran him hands through his wavy hair –the same hair I could image myself pulling in strong moments of pure ecstasy. It made my heart pound heavily against my chest with each mental image of pleasure and I had to force myself from thinking excessively. Jackson looked over at me as he pulled out into the street and smiled, “It was… refreshing to be greeted like that. I’d have to say it’s a first, though.”

I shrugged, “Lou likes to keep everyone on their toes,” –I shook my head and leaned it back onto the headrest- “it took me three years to actually get into her head.” It was true Lou had been my best-friend all throughout high school because she would fight off girls who picked on me for my accent or boys who tried to get into my pants; yet, she never allowed herself to become fully vulnerable with me until senior year. I locked eyes with Jackson once again and held back the urge to say ‘fuck it’ and pounce on him right at the red light.

“So where are we going?”

“I’d say dinner and a movie, but I like to get to know my date instead of sit by them for any hour,” he explained while driving toward the heavily tourist infested Hollywood strip, “but I figured just dinner and dancing would be good.”

I nodded and smiled, “Any place in mind?”

His smile widened and his dimples deepened, “La rive gauche sound good to you?”

I couldn’t help but giggle and I turned my body more toward him, “Are you taking me there because I’m French?”

His eyes flashed with minor panic before he shook his head and let out a sigh, “So you like to keep people on their feet too,” –he tossed me a familiar look of lust- “I like that.” –He turned back to the road before slowing down to park in an empty space on the curb- “but I’ve done some research, and I know this is your mom’s place; don’t want to worry your friend’s too much by taking you to unfamiliar places… yet.”

That boy was going to drive me insane.

When we reached La rive gauche there was a pretty long line waiting outside. I tossed Jackson a look, wondering if he made a reservation before he decided to bring me. He nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the door, holding it for me, and walking toward my mom’s best-friend and my American father figure.

“Good evening, how ma-“ Samuel looked up and saw me hand-in-hand with Jackson and a smile graced his lips. “Arabelle.”

I slipped my hand out of Jacksons slowly and walked up to hug Samuel. His large arms wrapped fully around my body and his familiar cologne filled my lungs, “I haven’t seen you in a while, Papa!” Samuel had been there for me when my mother wasn’t able to, and, even if she was, Sam was always there. It confused me as to why my mom didn’t marry the guy already.

It was obvious they were in some sort of love.

I pulled away and looked back at Jackson, “Papa, this is Jackson, my date for tonight.”

Sam shook hands with Jackson and smiled, “Any friend of my beautiful Belle is certainly a good friend of mine.”

I stepped next to Jackson once again and looked up at Samuel. He was almost four inches shorter, and his height was really bothering me. I was use to liking guys at least six inches taller than me and going out with Jackson, who was just two or so inches taller, was a big change.

Though, I really hoped he made up for his minor disadvantage in other ways.

Samuel sat me and Jackson down quickly and before I knew it everything had arrived to the table and our conversation had gotten to the point where I forgot I hadn’t known Jackson for more than a day.
----------------------------------------------

“So Uncle is actually a chick magnet?” I asked after I was able to speak, “I thought you said he was 40 already.”

“Well, don’t you think Johnny Depp or Antonio Baneras is attractive,” Jackson asked while taking a sip of his wine.

“Oui,” I nodded while laughing, “je veux épouser l'un d'eux en un clin d'œil) (I’d marry either of them in a heartbeat.) Jackson laughed and as soon as we were about to start a new subject a hand landed on my shoulder. I looked up and into the shining eyes of my mom and smiled.

It wasn’t in my agenda to introduce Jackson to everyone in my life, but since the night was bringing all of them into light I had no choice.

“So this must be your mom,” Jackson said, standing from his seat, “excuse me for sounding cliché, but you look more like her sister than anything.”

I laughed at how polite he was being and locked eyes with my mom, “Il dit que vous êtes un M.I.L.F.”

“You know I speak English just as good as you,” My mom said, “and Jackson said nothing along the lines of calling me a M.I.L.F.”

“That’s what he was implying,” I retorted with a laugh, “but seriously mom, if I weren’t your daughter I’d-“

“It’s nice to meet you Jackson,” my mom turned to my date and pulled him into a hug, “this is the first time she’s out with someone before telling me so you must be special. How’d you meet?”

“We met at the grocery store this morning,” Jackson explained while throwing me a look and smirking, “she bumped into me while having a little trouble and I couldn’t leave without helping her.”

“I’m sure she was hung-over,” my mom said, knowing everything about me without me having to tell her a single thing, “last night she and Lou went out to celebrate.”

After several more minutes of my mom practically interrogating Jackson, he was sitting across from me once again with humor in his eyes. My mom held nothing back in her few minutes of their conversation and told him anything relating to the topic with no censorship.

“Ready?” he asked as the waiter, Greg, stood beside our table with our check in his pocket. I nodded and watched as Jackson took the check and handed Greg three twenties, “The remainder is tip.”

The ride back to my house was full of conversation and laughs. I liked Jackson and I was starting to feel less reserved around him.

“I want to meet your friends, if that’s okay with you,” I said while pulling my legs up on the passenger seat with me, “I mean, I think it’s only fair since you had to go through the torture of meeting everyone in my life.”

“Oh, it was excruciating hearing embarrassing tales and comments from your friends and mother,” Jackson faked agony whilst holding his chest with one hand, “I agree, it’s only fair.”

Jackson made a turn and, as far as I knew, drove in the direction of his house. I bit my lip and my heart rate went faster; good impressions were a big deal for me and I always tried hard to make sure a person’s first impression of me was a good one.

Yet my anxiousness was wasted because as we walked through the doors of Jackson’s shared apartment the lights were off and it was completely quiet. He looked back at me and smiled apologetically while running his hands through his hair once again.

“I forgot Ben was going out tonight,” he whispered.

Liar I thought before nodding and smiling, “It’s okay, really, I mean” –I took a step closer- “it does give us some more time alone.”

God, I sounded like a slut.

Jackson smirked and leaned his head down a bit, enough for me to be able to press my lips against his if I wanted to, “ You know,” he whispered, allowing me to smell the wine lingering on his breath, “your moms not the French girl I was thinking of fucking.”

Our eyes locked once again and I allowed myself to fall into his arms. The kissing was urgent, needy, and as our tongues danced together I felt myself being lifted from the ground and carried to some unknown destination. I wrapped my legs around Jackson’s waist and held myself tighter against his body.

As I crashed back onto the bed, our lips parted and I watched with lusting eyes as Jackson walked over to shut and lock his door. He returned back to me and, together, we discarded the other’s clothes hastily. It was as if we needed to feel each other in order to continue living; we needed to put out the fire.

Once fully naked, Jackson wasted no time moving down to my neck and then breasts, not only adding fuel to the fire but earning moans from my swollen lips. His lips connected with my navel and then my thighs, but before they could cover my warmth he returned to my mouth and used his hands to finish what his tongue started.

I moaned and tightened my legs but his fingers worked quickly, making me tighten just a bit before he stopped and lifted his digits into his mouth.

“Just like honey,” he whispered huskily in my ears before crashing his mouth into mine and hovered his member over my waiting slits. I moaned, trying to coax him into speeding up his taunts, but he only moved slower; poking and prodding until I was able to crash my pelvis into his and satisfy just a tiny portion of my itching for the man.

I looked up into his eyes and with a lusty gaze I commanded, “Baise-moi déjà.” (Fuck me already). I knew Jackson didn’t understand what I said, but his hips started moving almost at once and I tossed my head back to fully feel the pleasure shooting through my body.

After composing myself enough, I took control and pushed him off just so I could be on top. I hated being dominate in bed, but I loved it when I was able to torture a guy enough to drive him into a more dangerous dominate mode. I had only been with one person in my entire life, but he and I did some crazy things together and he was the one who created the monster that came alive while I was in bed.

Jackson gripped my hips and allowed me my time on top for some time before he flipped me over and was back in charge again; this time with a vengeance that only made me crave his saticfaction even more.

“Harder,” I whimpered out after several toe curling slams into my body. I looked up into his eyes that glowed with lust and concentration, my spine arched as he obliged to my command and went harder than he had been going.

“I’d be easier if you weren’t so tight,” Jackson groaned out before I felt him pulse and his body move faster against mine.

I tightened at the feeling and even more so when I heard him groan out my name. My hands shot to his head and I pulled him into a mind numbing kiss to muffle my screams, I gripped his hair in my breaking point, and my toes and legs tightened as I let myself go.

It was perfect as we rode out our climax, and once we returned to reality we were both too out of breath to comment on what had happened. Jackson fell at my side and we locked eyes before laughing and cuddling next to each other.

“Wow,” I whispered, resting my head in the crook of Jackson’s neck and sighing out the breath I needed, “that was…”

Jackson’s chest rose as he laughed, “That was amazing.”

I looked up at him and admired his profile; he had a very strong bone structure, but it was tamed enough to make him look like a young Roman. He reminded me oddly of Johnny Depp in his younger years, safe for his eyes.

I was able to get half of his profile because of his height, which he did make up for in other ways. And as I traced it with my eyes, he turned to face me and his mouth adorned a smile. At once, I felt myself grow needy of him once again; so I pulled myself up and saddled myself on his lower stomach, just over his pelvis.

“You’re a wild one aren’t you?” Jackson mused while looking up at me, his eyes darkened in a wave of lust and I felt him grow behind me.

“Then tame me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, this is my first lemon in a really long time and I kind of feel as if I crossed a line from graphic to extremely pornographic... oddly, either way I'm perfectly content with what I wrote.

:) Feedback would be lovely! Thank-you for reading