Status: Active

When You're Around

Castration

I took in the appearance of the guy picking up my best friend Belle as he looked rather flustered as to how he should react to my statement. He was that actor from the Twilight series and band member of 100 Monkeys, a band I had seen live once without Belle. Talented group of fellows and I dug their energy on stage.

“Um that’s Lou she’s a bit unhinged,” Belle says coming up next to me with a nervous smile.
“Yeah my parents dropped me a lot on my head when I was little, it’s okay though it built character for me,” I smile.
“I’m Jackson,” he says finally as he stuck his hand out to shake mine.
“Good to meet ya Sparkle boy,” I reply shaking his hand.
“You recognize me?” Jackson asks.
“Don’t answer that question,” Belle responds giving me a look so that I wouldn’t go on a tangent about how shitty the Twilight movies were.
“Yes dear,” I chuckle.
“Its our turn to meet him, we gotta know his face in case he ends up murdering Belle and we’ll know what to say,” Johnny states as the rest of the group made noises of agreement. Belle looked mortified as she stood next to me shaking her head as Jackson was relayed between the people.
“What are you going to do when I’m gone?” Belle asks.
“Well I do have a tub of ice cream and a full bottle of Captain Morgan’s I think I’ll have some me time,” I answer.
“Hey! You have to share that Captain Morgan’s with me I bought it,” Johnny states overhearing my answer.
“Is that so? Last I checked you bought it for me and you are staying at my house,” I reply with a raised eyebrow.
“Family is supposed to share,” he adds.
“You’re right, too bad you’re adopted and no one loves you,” I counter not missing a beat with a triumphant smile on my face. Johnny laughed knowing I had come up with a good comeback even if it wasn’t true; it was a good one.
“Well we’re leaving,” Belle announces sounding flustered.
“Alright well adios have fun, be safe, and all that good stuff,” I ramble waving my hands around carelessly.
“Will do, bye,” she replies with a chuckle.

Belle and Jackson left the house leaving me to deal with the one too many visitors that we had. I looked at my guests and sighed, I was already sick of being social. Jamie was lingering around longer than I wanted. Sometimes I wanted to drown myself in a puddle when she talked, she was so damn uppity and self righteous with her whole pledge to wait for sex until marriage. I’d respect the girl’s decision if she weren’t blowing guys and getting finger banged then try to argue she was still an innocent church girl who was more respectable than I was. What a load of shit right? To think I deal with such hypocrisy in my own home. Hell I was fucking saintly compared to that girl in the respects I was only active with one guy in that realm of my life. Shocking to most whom I indulge that information to which well isn’t very many people because as many sexual innuendos I infer I’m not at all that active. Sex complicated things and often created problems. I for one missed it but could deal without. God I was one sad individual. I wonder if Belle knew about how ridiculous Jamie was. Eh oh well.

“Lou,” Walt says nudging me out of my nostalgia as I was staring off into nothingness.
“Yes dear?” I reply turning to him.
“We’re leaving,” Ian announces.
“Oh alright, thanks for stopping by,” I say with a smile.
“Always interesting,” Joey states grinning wildly.
“Tis true, hopefully I’ll see you two some other time, oh um send that video to my phone,” I respond remembering Quentin wanted me to send the video to him via cell phone.
“What video?” Rob questions butting into the conversation.
“The one where I kick your zombie ass up,” I state. I admit I really liked the fact it turned out to be Rob that I beat up, it felt good to beat up an ex-boyfriend; very liberating and I recommend it to anyone.
“All sent,” Joey says triumphantly.
“Have fun with school fools,” I say smiling at Ian and Joey.
“Will do,” Ian smiles brightly as he gave me a hug.
“And if you meet Angelina Jolie pass her over to me,” Joey says.
“Fuck if I meet Angelina Jolie I’m keeping her to myself,” I laugh.
“Can’t I watch?” he pouts.
“I’m not one for audiences,” I reply.
“Oh you are no fun, except for your hugs, nothing makes my day brighter than having your hooters against my body,” Joey states hugging me tightly.
“You are one sad individual Joey,” I chuckle as he picked me up slightly off the ground while hugging me.
“Yes I know,” he smiles.
“Oh I love my little slumdog millionaire,” I state with a cheeky smile.
“Aw fuck you Lou, you’re such a bitch,” Joey says pushing me away playfully as everyone laughed at my movie reference. Joey was Indian and not the Native American let’s paint the golden colors of the wind type. It was pretty awesome having a friend from a different culture; I swear our group was a miniature size United Nations what with me being half Mexican and half Polish then Belle being French and Joey full blood Indian man. We were quite the motley crue. Ian and Joey left, and then thankfully Jamie left shortly after leaving me alone with my brother, Rob, and Walt.
“Where’s a good place to drink Lou?” Johnny asks.
“Alone in a dark closet with a bottle of whiskey,” I respond.
“Take us drinking loser,” he counters giving me a look.
“Ugh why?” I grunt not really wanting to go out.
“Because I came a long way to see you and I want to go drinking,” Johnny states matter-of-factly.
“Fine but no more bitching, its not an admirable trait, Walt are you in?” I reply not caring anymore and only hoped Walt would agree. I pleaded with my eyes for Walt to stay so I didn’t have to be interacting with Rob so much. Walt stared at me for a moment and shrugged his shoulders in agreement caving in to my puppy dog look that I could do so well.
“I’ll be designated driver,” Walt says.
“Superb,” I reply with a hint of sarcasm. While my brother and Rob got ready to go I was in my room with Walt slipping on some black heeled boots that reached my knees. Walt sat on my bed watching me put my things in a purse.
“How you doing?” Walt says in his best impression of Joey from the show Friends.
“Pretty good lover,” I respond sitting on his lap and draped my arms around his neck.
“You owe me for this,” he states wiggling his eyebrows at me making me let out a chuckle.
“Oh the things I could do to you,” I say jokingly.
“Starting with writing me a personalized song about how awesome I am,” Walt states with a cheeky smile. I was known to write really ridiculous songs, more on a stupid funny Andy Samberg level and often wrote them to cheer people up or when I was incredibly bored.
“Ha alright I can do that, and I’ll try to get Belle to sing it too,” I laugh.
“Sounds marvelous darling,” he smiles.
“Can you stay the night?” I ask slightly pouting hoping he’d say yes.
“Why?” Walt whines.
“You know why, please, we can even watch Sex in the City,” I bargain with him.
“You never want to watch that movie willingly,” he replies surprised.
“I know, and I have yet to watch it so be nice,” I pout some more.
“You know I can’t refuse that look, fine, let’s go take them drinking, are you going to be drinking?” Walt asks as I hugged him tightly.
“I think I’m gonna stick with beer,” I answer getting off his lap so that we could yell at my brother to hurry up so we could leave.
“Alright sounds good,” he says getting up as well.

And so the night went with Johnny and Rob getting drunk off their asses whilst Walt and I laughed at how idiotic they both were. Johnny was doing some whale watching or in people speak; he was hitting on plus sized women not plus sized like size 10 but plus size like Rosie O’Donnell. It was enough for me to laugh even harder because she looked a bit like Rosie O’Donnell as well.
“We should stop him,” Rob comments as we sat at our booth watching as Johnny smooth talk the woman who was obviously eating up his words like it were chocolate cake. Between her loud snorting giggles the pair was standing up to leave.
“Nah let him harpoon the whale,” Walt states with a laugh.
“We can call him Ishmael for the rest of his days,” I add grinning from ear to ear thinking of all the Moby Dick references I was going to use on my brother.
“I’m going to go with Shelley’s house,” Johnny slurs pointing to the woman next to him.
“Its Danielle,” she corrects.
“I know that, baby,” he responds stealing my glass of beer and consumes the rest before slapping Danielle’s ass.
“Johnny you sure you-” Rob starts to say but I cut his statement short by ‘accidentally’ knocking the small amount of beer he had left onto his lap.
“You two love birds have fun,” I smile whilst Rob attempted to recover from the spill.
“Thanks we will,” Danielle grins. We all waved the couple off, well more so me and Walt. Oh I was excited to hear the results of that conquest and get to make fun Johnny. Once they left together Walt and I decided it was time to go.
After I paid the tab that somehow seemed to accumulate a lot over the few hours we were at the bar, Walt and I collected Rob who stumbled a bit since he was so skinny and drank too much. The drive home was pretty uneventful and once we got Rob into the house and in bed after I ignored all Rob’s tendency to try holding my hand or touching my face we were all set to watch the movie I felt no inclination to watch. Already dressed in comfy shorts and a tee shirt I went to the kitchen to get us some water bottles to drink while we watched the movie. I got back to my room to see Walt had already set up everything and was waiting comfortably in bed for me. Hopping into bed next to him I buried myself under the covers after handing over his water then Walt clicked the play button.

Twenty minutes into the movie Big had jilted Carrie at the wedding and I was bawling my eyes out. It was so fucking sad to see the reactions and Walt looked at me like I had lost my damn mind.

“You’re seriously crying, this is the first time I’ve ever seen you cry and its over this?” Walt questions looking at me incredulous.
“Fuck you I must be about to get my period or something, fucking hormones what the fuck,” I mutter wiping the tears away.
“Aw Lou is just a softie once you peel those layers of sarcasm,” he counters with a smile as he wrapped his arm around me.
“You won’t leave me at the alter will you?” I sniffle looking up at him.
“Of course not, I would never ever do that to you,” Walt replies reassuringly.
“Good I don’t want to castrate you,” I say.
“There’s the Lou I know and love,” he laughs.
“I fucking hate this movie already,” I mumble glaring at the screen for the contents of the film had caused me to shed a tear for the unfortunate character that bore the face of a horse. Perhaps I should cry for Sarah Jessica Parker, home girl was not too cute, but hey she got Ferris Bueller in the end although I think Matthew Broderick may be playing for the other team; that’s just me though I think. The rest of the movie was okay, I liked the part where the other friend shits her pants. But of course I liked that. Whilst the movie went on I wondered how Belle’s date was with Jackson. Hopefully for his sake he doesn’t jilt her at the wedding otherwise I’d castrate him for Belle. Ugh castration probably won’t turn out as glamorous as Lorena Bobbit made it out to be. Guess you never know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. FYI Lorena Bobbit was a woman that castrated her husband for cheating on her and she was made infamous back in the day for it, ironically the husband went into porn after they had to sew his weiner back on. Thought the readers would have liked to hear that tidbit. haha Feedback is welcome!