Status: Active

When You're Around

Coke

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I looked around my room and took in a deep breath before getting out of bed and starting my day. It was like God had great things going for me that morning, and I was happy that I was going to get some peace after a while. Life was good, but I hadn’t had a ‘lucky day’ in a long time. I didn’t count my run-in with Jackson as luck; I didn’t count it because I felt fate had a part in that. It wasn’t natural for me to just get along with a guy so well and have the guy treat me exactly like the best thing he’s seen on Earth.

I felt Jackson was going to be a long term relationship, and when it did end we’d be the best of friends.

After a long, hot shower and I finished brushing my teeth, I walked into my room to grab my guitar and sat on my bed with nothing on my mind. As I strummed the stringing, nothing but free words were leaving my mouth and I thought I sounded pretty damn good even if I had woken up just forty minutes earlier.

“Under the weight of your wings you are a god and whatever I want you to be, and I wonder if truly you are nearly as beautiful as I believe.” The words came naturally and I knew I’d regret not writing it down as I went, but I was in too good of a mood to actually care at that point in time. I just felt like singing, ” In my head, your voice. You've got all that I need and this make believe will get me through another lonely night!”

The magic I felt flow from my body was more than I was use to. It was as if thinking of Jackson was my inspiration for getting into a song. Before I knew it I was dancing around my room, still playing my guitar, and singing as loud as I could. Lou walked in when I finished the second verse with a smile on her face. She knew I was suffering from music block, and I had finally gotten around the brick wall in my brain.

Lou joined me in dancing and laughed as closed my eyes and danced with the rhythm I had created. We danced and laughed and had an amazing time, it wasn’t until we finished that I noticed we had an audience. An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into a muscular torso so familiar to me. When lips landed on my neck and the waves of pleasure crashed into my body I couldn’t help but grin.

“Good morning beautiful,” Jackson whispered into my neck.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, “Hello there,” I said with my grin still in place. From behind me I heard Lou gag and I turned my head so I could stick my tongue at her properly, “don’t be jealous. You had your turn with the all mighty Belle.”

Lou laughed and stuck her tongue out as well, “I’m not jealous…I just don’t like sharing my girl. Besides, I know you’ll come crawling into my room tonight with our good friends Ben and Jerry so we can talk about absolutely nothing until we fall asleep.”

“Is that a prediction or are you dropping hints?” I asked, forgetting Jackson was in my arms for just a moment.

“It could be both if I’m lucky,” Lou said, “so am I lucky?”

I shrugged my shoulders and pretended to think, “How lucky is lucky?”

“I think lucky is what Jackson got when he got to nail you,” Lou chimed as if she planned on me asking that questions, “But I’m just asking for a little love.”

“You fucked him,”Johnny asked from my door. All eyes turned to him and he shook his head in disbelief, “that is not fair! I spent the night sleeping with fucking Shamu, and he gets to have sex with Belle?”

“Twice,” I spoke up just to get on Johnny’s nerves. As Johnny sulked away, and Lou left to give me and Jackson some privacy, I felt a small sting on my back. I looked over my shoulder, and sure enough there was a small bouquet of red and pink roses in Jackson’s hand. I looked up into his eyes, he towered over me for the moment because I hadn’t been wearing heels, “who’s the lucky girl?”

“Well she’s tall, she has long hair, she’s going to my show tonight, and she speaks French,” he went on as if he hadn’t said the third thing.

I pulled back a little and smiled before hitting his shoulder slightly and laughing, “Sounds like you have a groupie.” –I pushed my lips against his quickly before pulling away and smiling- “is that girl allowed to bring some friends?” When he nodded I pushed my lips against his longer, but pulled away because my stomach was growling.

Damn my human needs ruining a good kiss!

Jackson laughed and I pouted at him before untangling myself from his arms and walking toward the kitchen. When I reached my destination everyone was sitting at the dining room table; they looked at me expectantly when I was noticed. It was like they wanted me to cook for them. I scoffed and shook my head, “Nuh uh! Just because my mommy is a chef doesn’t mean I can cook.”

“Shut the hell up and get to work woman!” Lou joked/commanded, “We all know you know how to cook because you made Christmas dinner last year!”

I folded my arms and contemplated going back to my room, but my stomach forced me to give in. As I slaved over the stove with little help from Lou, I heard Rob and Johnny laughing and joking. I had told Jackson to join them because he was a guest in my hope, but I did appreciate his offer.

He was such a gentleman.

When everything was finally done, I placed the food on the table and allowed me and Lou the privilege of digging in first because we lived in the house and we spent our time in the kitchen. After I had my fill, and Lou was going for thirds, I called Johnny and Rob over so they could have the scraps. The look on Rob’s face was better than Johnny’s had been when he found out Lou’s first book was a hit.

“What the hell is this?!”

I looked over to Lou and when we made eye contact I knew we were thinking the same thing. I turned back to the boys and got up from the table, “Fight for it.”

Lou laughed and we watched as Rob and Johnny raced to each food item. They acted as if they hadn’t eaten in years by the way they grabbed and pulled the things. I looked in my living room and smiled at Jackson while mouthing ‘Yours is in the microwave if you want it’. He smiled and nodded thanks before walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. His lip touched my ear just before we pulled apart.

“I’ll pass for now, I ate before I came, but I have to go and meet up with the boys.”

I didn’t want him to leave, but I nodded and kissed him before allowing him to walk out of the front door. Officially bored, I walked into the living room and turned on the tv; although, as soon as I did I regretted it. There I was, laughing and dancing with Jackson on my mom’s restaurant’s dance floor. An MTV reported was speaking about how there was a new ‘Celebrity couple’ to watch out for, and it also showed us getting into his car after we were done.

“Sources say the couple were laughing and flirting for the full three hours they were there. A witness saw them dancing, and Arabelle’s mom even came over to speak with them. How long has this relationship been on for? No, a better question is how long will the Hollywood fling last? The man went on for another minute talking about our date before he revealed the news I didn’t want anyone other than my friends knowing about. It showed several photo’s of us walking up to his apartment after getting out of the car, “Seems like the public romance turned into a little steamy private session a little later. Let’s just hope those two played it safer than most.”

The last sentence was the only thing I actually thought over. Had Jackson used protection when we had sex? I didn’t remember him putting on a condom before, and I wasn’t on any birth control myself because I hadn’t had sex since Georgia. I tried thinking harder to moments where I would have felt the latex or even if he pulled out before. I couldn’t think of any of the times he did either.

“Merde,” (shit) I whispered, turning the tv off and walking toward me room.

My day was officially ruined.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lou,” I yelled banging on the bathroom door, “hurry the fuck up or we’re going to be late!”

“You can’t rush perfection, love,” she yelled back. I could almost hear the smile on her lips as she spoke, but at that moment I was ready to kick the door down and drag her out the bathroom. The show started in an hour, but I wanted to meet Jackson’s band before and Lou wanted to take her sweet, precious time.

Walt, Johnny, Rob, and Jamie were all ready in the living room and everyone was patient which really pissed me off. How come they never acted rushed when I wanted to do something? Finally, Lou walked out of the bathroom with an expected look in her eyes. I nodded my head at her silent question and pulled her hand, “You look fucking adorable, now let’s go.”

The drive there would’ve been easy if not for the tourist traffic. I didn’t mind tourists; I just hated all the traffic and confusion they caused. After we parked, everyone rushed out and walked toward the club. It would’ve been a lot easier for me if paparazzi wasn’t swarming me and causing me to break away from the group with their blinding lights. Somehow, Jamie ended up next to me but she was no help because she was just standing there talking to the camera men. Out of nowhere, Lou came and tugged my arm in a strong grip so I wouldn’t get pulled away again.

“I fucking love you,” I whispered as we walked through the clubs doors. I looked around for signs of Jackson, and finally found him talking to a really tall and really attractive guy I had met several times before for photo shoots. I smiled and ran up to him before crashing my body into his in a tight hug, “Kellan!”

“I knew it!” he said while hugging me back, “Jackson was being vague on who his new toy was, but when he said French I knew it had to be you.”

I pouted and poked his shoulder, “I’m not a toy!”

“Thanks for leaving me to wait for bimbo by the door,” Lou said after she had walked over. Once she was finished glaring at me she took in her surroundings and her eyes landed on Kellan. If I hadn’t known better I would have sworn her cheeks heated up just a bit when he looked back and smiled.

I smirked and leaned back into Jackson, who wrapped his arm around my shoulder in response, “Forgive my manners. Lou this is Kellan Lutz, a friend I met two years ago in an audition. Kellan this is Tallulah-Rose Valinski, my best-friend and lesbian lover.”

“You’re a lesbian?” he asked Lou

She nodded and reached for some waitress’s ass as she walked by, “Only on the weekends, beefcake.”

Everyone talked and after a couple of minutes I got introduced to the band mates. I had heard so much about them and meeting them gave me a visual of what I was laughing at the night before. After a while, Lou and I were left alone because Jackson had to go warm up and Kellan had to make a phone call.

“You didn’t tell me you knew a beefcake,” Lou said with humored eyes, “a hot one at that.”

I shrugged and ran my fingers through my hair, “I didn’t think it was all that important. I mean, we just worked with each other a couple of times. We don’t hang out for the hell of it.”

Ten minutes later the show had started and, in my eyes, 100monkey’s music should’ve been playing on the radio instead of that Brittany Spears shit. I found myself dancing and laughing at the jokes and lyrics at times and I bit my lip to hold back a squeal when Jackson through a wink in my direction.

Once the show was over I rushed to the side of the stage to talk to Jackson about how amazing he was, but there was a long line of fangirls just waiting for autographs and pictures. So I decided to walk over to the bar for something to drink. As I was about to ask for a shot or two, I remembered my current predicament; if I were to be pregnant and drink alcohol it could hurt the baby and I didn’t want that.

Yet I wasn’t ready for a baby either.

“Coke, please,” I said and was given a cold Coke to drink instead of the vodka Lou was drinking beside me. She hit my shoulder and looked down at the soda in my hands.

“You haven’t gone all pussy on me, have you?”

I shook my head and rubbed my stomach, “I don’t feel too good right now.”

Lou hesitated, but nodded and continued drinking and nodding her head to the new bands music.

“Did you girls like the show?” Jackson asked as he walked over and sat beside me on the next stool. Behind him was Kellan following and Lou shot the taller man a heavy glare.

“It would have been even better if a giant beefcake wasn’t in my way the whole time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Belle's morning outfit

Belle's night outfit

Thank you so very much for reading! :)
Je vous aime mes lecteurs belle! (I love you my beautiful readers!)
Feedback sounds like a lovely idea :)

Also the song in this chapter was 'In My Head' by Anna Nalick