Highschool 101

Not Like Kinsey

Carmen glared at the back of Miley’s head.

“Car! It’s not what it looks like!” Carmen nodded.

“Really, T? Cause from here it looks like you’re making out with her!” Miley smirked.

“You know I don’t want him. I want your sister’s boyfriend. I was asking him where they were,” I rolled my eyes.

“Why would he tell you anyway?” Miley opened her mouth to speak but was cut of.

“Carms, we’re going- Uhm,” Kinsey stopped short, glancing at Justin who squeezed her hand tighter.

“Uh,” Miley smirked and walked over, ripping their hands apart. She pressed herself against Justin, who was once again to shocked to move.

“Come on Justin. Come over. I can promise you a good time,” before anyone could speak, Miley was ripped away from him and thrown on the floor.

“Stay the HELL away from my boyfriend you low down, white trash, whore!” everyone’s jaws dropped.

“Kinsey?” Justin whispered, looking at his girlfriend with wide eyes.

“Sorry. She was making me mad,” Carmen laughed and T.C. let out a chuckle. Justin stayed frozen, staring at her.

“Maybe you two should go,” Kinsey nodded and turned to Justin, sighing.

“Come on,” she whispered, pulling her with him.

“I'll kill her!” Miley yelled, getting off the floor. She made her way after them but Carmen stopped her.

“You stay away from my sister and Justin. Got it?” she growled. Miley just smirked and walked away.

“Well that was… Very not like Kinsey,” T.C. spoke up. Carmen smiled at him.

“Yeah, I know,” he smiled back softly.

This is the start, of a beautiful relationship, Carmen thought.