Highschool 101

Drunk and Grinding

Kinsey looked at her wrists sadly.

She shouldn’t of done it.

It broke Justin’s heart when he saw it.

That was one thing she never wanted to do.

“Kinsey?” she looked up and smiled softly at Carmen.

“Hey, Car,” she nodded at her and walked over slowly.

“Are you coming? To the game?” Kinsey sighed and nodded.

“Yeah, let’s go,”

“Let’s go Justin!” Kinsey looked down at the cheerleaders and saw Miley smirking at her.

“Fuck you,” Miley mouthed, flicking her off. Kinsey closed her eyes tightly, trying to ignore the comment. But it hurt.

“Ignore her,” Kinsey opened her eyes and looked to her right, smiling at Selena.

“I'm trying,” Selena smiled and looked at the field when everyone started screaming. Kinsey looked just in time to see the quarterback, Nick, throw the ball down the field. It landed safely in the receiver’s, Justin’s, hands. Justin dodged every single person running to tackle him and he ran quickly, eventually getting to the end zone.

Everyone stood up and screamed for him. Justin had just won the game. They were going to the play-offs.

Everyone ran out onto the football field and found their respective others. Kinsey saw Justin and immediately smiled. Justin saw her too and he nodded at her, opening his arms to her. She giggled and started walking over there. Before she could get to him, Miley ran over and hugged Justin. Justin’s arms stayed where they were and he was staring at Miley, shocked. Kinsey glared at the back of her head and waited.

“Miley! Leave me alone!” Justin said, finally shoving her off. Miley scoffed and turned to Kinsey.

“You will be sorry,” she mouthed, then walked off. Kinsey’s breath caught in her throat.

“Kinsey,” she snapped out of her daze and looked in front of her. Justin was standing right in front of her.

“You OK, baby?” Kinsey started to nod but then stopped herself.

“No,” she admitted. Justin wrapped his arms around her.

“What’s wrong?” Kinsey sighed.

“Miley,” he tensed against her.

“What did she do?” Kinsey sighed and told him.

“Are you serious?” Kinsey nodded.

“Alright… Just, don’t worry about it. I'll talk to her. Do you wanna go to the after party? Or just go somewhere, just the two of us?” She smiled at him.

“Don’t you need to be at the after party? You kind of won the game,” Justin shrugged.

“If you don’t wanna go, I'm not going…” she giggled and leaned up, kissing him softly.

“Let’s go to the after party,”

“Hey, Carmen,” Carmen turned to her right and smiled at T.C., blushing slightly when he sat beside her.

“Hey T,” she said, using the nick name she’s only allowed to use.

“Have fun?” he asked. She shrugged and looked around the party.

“It’s the same party every time. People are drunk and grinding,” he nodded.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I don’t like these parties. I only come to make the guys happy,” Carmen smirked.

“You know… for the few weeks I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you with a girl,” he shrugged.

“I’ve got my eye on someone,” Carmen felt a pang of jealousy.

“Really? Who?” T.C. looked around the party for a few minutes. Finally, he took a deep breath and turned back to Carmen.

“You,”