You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

I Really Miss Your Hair In My Face And The Way Your Innocence Tastes

Hinder has been on tour for four weeks now. Austin and I are getting along great and I'm having a great time with all the guys. This tour is a co-headliner with Theory of a Deadman, Tyler's band. It's a half hour before Theory's set starts and all the Hinder guys are hanging out in the dressing room, having drinks and just kind of getting ready for the show. I'm hanging out in the back of the room, watching Austin get dressed and talk to his band mates. All the guys decide that their going to go chill in another room, leaving Austin and I by ourselves. He walks over to me and runs his hands up my sides. I'm wearing a tight corset style top and ripped, acid wash jeans and high heels. I like to dress sexier than usual on tour. Austin is wearing his usual stage clothes. He lights a cigarette and blows some smoke out of his nose. I smile up at him and he kisses me.

"Are you having fun?" He asks.

"Yes, are you?" He leans down and kisses me again.

"Yes. This is one of my favorite tours ever. I never thought bringing a girlfriend on tour would be this much fun." I laugh.

"What, did you think I was gonna be like your mother out here?"

"I wondered. Mother Hubbard." He teases. I punch him in the arm and he laughs. We hear a knock on the door and I walk over and open the door. It's Tyler from Theory. He smiles at me.

"Hey Madison. Is Austin in here?"

"Yeah. Come on in." I move out of the way and as he walks in, he pokes me in the ribs with his finger. I laugh. Austin kind of gives me a weird look, but doesn't say anything.

"What's up, man?" He asks Tyler.

"Nothing. Just came to bug you and see whats up before the show starts." He sits down in a chair and Austin sits down across from him.

"Do you want me to leave you guys alone?" I ask. Austin shakes his head, so I go and make myself a Captain Morgan and coke. I walk over to the guys and sit down on Austin's lap and he rubs my back.

"Well, this is my first official tour as a single man, since the divorce started." Tyler says.

"Oh man. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It's not a bad thing at all. In fact, just the opposite. It needed to happen."

"How long were you married?" I ask him.

"Two years. We were together for three before that." I nod.

"Has it been a good divorce? I mean, no divorce is a good thing, but you know what I mean." Austin says.

"Yeah man. I mean, Chrissy and I both had careers and were working a lot and we just didn't have the time or honestly the desire to stay together. I have nothing but respect for her though."

"That's cool. It's good that you guys were mature about it."

"Yeah, so now I'm single and ready to mingle." I roll my eyes at him.

"We'll hook you up. There are some hot chicks who come out to these shows." Austin says. I look back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"None that are as hot as you, baby."

"Yeah, cover your ass" Tyler laughs.

"Well, I should get out of here. I gotta get ready for the show." He stands up. Austin motions for me to stand too, so I do and he gets out of his chair. Him and Tyler do a little bro handshake thing and Tyler walks out of the room.

The rest of the Hinder guys walk in and we all start talking and hanging out again. Mark is the only one other than Austin who brought a girlfriend. Her name is Layla and were as opposite as two girls could get. She's shy and reserved and wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful. I'm fiery and don't take a lot of bullshit from anyone and will tell you how it is. I think Austin needs someone like me in his life though. If he had someone like Layla, he would just run wild without thinking. I can be wild too, but I keep him in check and let him know if he says or does something that's out of line. Austin and the guys are standing around talking and I walk over to him and give him a kiss.

"What was that for?" He asks, looking pretty happy.

"Nothing. What time do you go on?"

"I don't know, like in twenty minutes or so. Why?"

"Just wondered."

"Do you want to walk down and watch Theory's set?"

"Sure." He takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

We walk together, hand in hand towards the backstage area. He talks to some people and they take us to the side stage area and we stand there and watch the guys play for awhile. Austin has a beer in his hand and is kind of swaying to the music. He wraps his arms around me from behind and sings in my ear quietly. When Theory's set is over, we go backstage where the rest of the guys are now getting ready to play. I stand with Layla and we watch the crew guys set up Hinder's stage. When it's time for the guys to go out, Cody walks past us and runs up the steps to the stage. We watch as he moves around the stage and the crowd is screaming loudly. Mark and Mike go out next and the crowd gets louder. I turn and look at Austin. He's stretching his arms and rolling his head around. He looks really concentrated. Blower goes up on stage and starts playing a little bit. Austin then moves by, giving me a kiss as he does. Layla and I stand side stage and watch him run up to the front of the stage.

"Well, what the fuck is going on, Green Bay?" He yells to the crowd.

"Let's get this shit going!" He says and the band launches into Use Me. I start dancing around and singing loudly and I catch Layla dancing a little bit too. Mark sees us on the side of the stage dancing and he winks at us and Layla takes a picture of him with her camera. When the show is over, all the guys walk offstage and we follow them to the dressing room. On our way there, we see the Theory guys hanging out outside the dressing room, so Layla and I stay out and talk to them.

"We saw you girls dancing." Tyler says and pretends to do a little booty shake. We laugh at him.

"You're fucking retarded." I tell him.

"Aw, that hurts, sweetheart." He says. Austin comes out and sees us talking and throws his arm around my shoulders possessively. I look up at him with a look on my face.

"Good show tonight, man." He says to Tyler.

"Yeah, really good." Tyler says and they say goodnight and he walks off. I look up at Austin.

"What was all that shit about?" I ask.

"What?"

"The whole possessive arm thing with Tyler."

"Nothing. I just don't want anyone hitting on my girl." He kisses the side of my face. Layla is kind of watching us, still waiting for Mark to come out of the dressing room.

"He wasn't hitting on me, Austin. Cut it out with the jealous crap."

"OK, baby. I wasn't trying to start something."

"It's fine. Just don't do that anymore."

"OK. Guess what?"

"What?"

"We get our own hotel room tonight." I smile.

"Yay. Finally a real bed." The rest of the guys come out and Mark walks over to Layla and wraps his arm around her shoulders and we all start walking towards the exit to get on the bus and go to the hotel.

When we to the hotel, we all get our own keys and separate for the night. They have the day off tomorrow, so it'll be nice just to hang out. Austin and I get on the elevator and he holds me against him while we wait for it to get to our floor. We separate when the doors open and we walk down the hall and stop in front of our room. Austin unlocks the door and we walk inside. He turns the lights on and stands there.

"There are two beds." He says. I look. Sure enough, there are two twin sized beds with a nightstand in between them.

"Well, were gonna have to improvise." I say.

"Honey. Were both not going to fit in one of those beds. I'm too tall."

"That's not what I mean, shit head." I move in between the beds and start pulling at the night stand.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Come help me move this night stand. Were gonna push the beds together so it's a queen bed."

It takes about fifteen minutes to push the beds together, but when we get done, both of the night stands are on either side of the bed. I sit down on the middle of the beds. Austin opens his suit case and pulls a bottle of Jack Daniels out.

"Look at this. We have a party right here!" He says. I laugh at him and he walks into the bathroom and comes out with two paper cups. He pours some of the whiskey in each of the cups and walks over to the bed and hands me one of the cups and sits down next to me with his back against the head board of the bed and rests his head against the top of mine. I take a few sips from my drink and then I stand up and hand the cup to him. I walk over to my suit case and grab some stuff and go to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He yells.

"Nothing."

"I'm gonna drink your drink!" He says, laughing.

"You better not. I'm on my way out."

"I want to see you." I open the door and walk out in a black and pink lingerie set. He smiles when he sees me. I see that he's drank his drink and he put my full cup inside of his. I walk over to the bed and take the cups from him and set them down on the nightstand. And then I throw my leg over him so that I'm straddling him. He puts his hands on my sides and looks up at me. I kiss him deeply and he moves his hand up to the side of my face. I put my hands on his shoulders and push his vest off and toss it aside. I can feel him hardening under me. He puts his hands on my sides again and this time lifts me off of him and he stands up on his knees on the bed and takes his shirt off. I watch him take off his pants and he comes down on top of me and kisses my neck and chest. I run my hands through his hair and almost gasp when he pulls my bra off and starts sucking at my breast. He runs his hands all the way down my body and pulls my panties off and I pull at his boxers until they come down and he thrusts into me.

"Oh my God, Austin." I moan into his ear. We climax together and he falls off of me onto his back. He pulls me over to him and I throw my leg over his and my arm over his stomach and he strokes my back with his fingers and kisses my hair. I look up at him. He's looking up at the ceiling, just holding me. I fall asleep in his arms and when I wake up in the morning, all I can feel is his chest rising and falling as he breathes. I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Good morning angel." He says.

"Good morning." I yawn.

"You are so beautiful when you sleep." He pushes some of my hair back from my face.

"Whatever." I say, rolling my eyes.

"What are we gonna do today, baby?" He breathes into my hair.

"Do you wanna lay on the balcony thing and sun bathe?"

"Yeah, we can do that." I kiss him and roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom naked. He watches me, smiling. When I come out, he's still in bed. I crawl in next to him on my hands and knees and kiss him.

"Are you gonna get up, bed head?" I ask in a baby voice. He smiles.

"Yes." We both get up and I get my black bikini out of my suit case and put it on. He looks at me.

"What am I gonna wear? I don't have swim trunks."

"Wear your boxers, duh." I put all of my blonde hair on top of my head in a big bun and start grabbing the blanket off the bed.

"What are you doing now?" He asks.

"We need something to lay on out there."

"You're gonna get us in trouble."

"Who's gonna stop us? The Holiday Inn police?" He laughs.

"And I thought I was a bad influence on you."

We take the blanket outside and lay down and sunbathe and snuggle and talk for a few hours. He holds me against his chest and kisses me all over my body. We hear the phone ringing inside the hotel room. Austin stands up and goes inside. I hear him talking and he comes out a few minutes later.

"Hey, do you want to go see a movie with the rest of the guys?" He asks.

"Yeah, let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is going to start where this one left off. Enjoy!

If anyone has a problem with any of my stories, let me know. Do not report me. It's getting old.