Uncompatible Love

Regret

Ch 9: Regret*start*

*Edward’s POV*(After Violette leaves w/ Jen)

We all stared wide eyed as the two were no longer there. My anger started to die down and Emmett and Jasper let me go. Why was I being restrained? Was I really about to attack her out of rage? I looked around as the others glared at me while Carlisle and Esme looked disappointed. Alice’s face was blank. She looked panic. I could see she was getting a head ache and looked like she was focusing very hard. I was suddenly thrown by Rosalie.

-”You idiot! So much for not replacing her right?!” I looked down as I picked myself up. “Tell me though, for someone that thinks about her safety so much of course……Where you really going to ATTACK…to HURT FAMILY…over a HUMAN!” I hissed at her. Emmett stepped in front of her. “No…No let him…it wouldn’t be the first time he tried to hurt one of his own!” she said with venom dripping out of her voice. I looked to Alice who was now sobbing. I couldn’t read her mind well…all I saw was black and the occasional name would pop up…Violette.

-”Alice…what’s wrong it’s ok…” Jasper tried to soothe her but she just went back to her state. I now understood. I ran to her as did the others.

-”Alice?! Where’s my sister?”

-”Oh now you care huh?” Emmett nudged Rose to shut up and wait for Alice.

-”I don’t know! I can see her future….what if she’s going to do something stupid? She CAN actually die while human…or if a vampire bit then…” she gasped…”Victoria…” she whispered. All our eyes widened. “She’s still out there we have to find her…NOW! Jenevive must have left her somewhere because when I look at her future I see her in Paris… We need to hurry if it’s not already to late.” They all quickly ran to the woods. Esme waited at the door. I was worried over Bella also though. Victoria IS after her…

-”Go find Bella son…we’ll see if we can find her…GO!” With that I ran to the car as she was out of sight.

*Bella’s POV*

-”See aren’t you glad you got on the bike?” asked Jacob as we made our way back to the treaty line. I had gone back to get my truck and I parked it there. I laughed smiling and nodding. I DID have a good time. I would have to thank Violette later on. It was getting dark and I was getting cold. I shivered. Jacob instantly put his arm over my shoulder bringing me to his chest. I felt a little awkward, but I was too warm at the moment to care. When I got near the car I noticed Edward’s Volvo heading this way. I was confused.

-”Edward?” I asked out loud. Jake stiffened and glared ahead.

-”You called him?” He asked in a stern voice. I shook my head no.

-”My friend must have told him where I was…..” He grunted in response.

-”So she ratted you out?”

-”No…actually if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have come in the first place…she’s a Cullen…she’s really sweet…” Jake snorted and was about to comment when Edward stepped out of the car.

-”Bella!” he shouted as I ran to him and he hugged me. I could hear Jake growl. “Please tell me she’s with you?” Huh? “My sister Bella…Alice couldn’t see her so we thought she was with you…she also said something about Victoria so they’re all out looking for her.” I was scared now. Although I didn’t understand…Violette shouldn’t be in danger…Victoria never met her.

-”What happened leech can keep track of the blond?” snickered Jake. Edward growled. I herd Edward mumble for me to get in the car. I nodded.

-”It’s not her mutt…” I could barely make out what they were saying.

-”The little one then?”

-”No…we herd Victoria was back again so…”

-”Don’t worry about us leech…just keep an eye on your lands…I won’t let anything happen to my pack AND Bella.” With that I saw Jake take a glance at me and disappeared into the woods. Edward soon came into the car. The whole way to his house was an awkward silence…well for me. He got out of the car and opened my door rushing me inside the house.

-”So what happened to Violette…she shouldn’t be in danger since Victoria doesn’t know her…” Edward looked pained and it broke y heart to seem him like this. He sat on the couch and rubbed his temples with his hand. “Edward?”

-”I…may have taken my frustration out on her…” He said before he explained to me EVERYTHING.

-”So than this is my fault!” I said as I now felt guilty. Edward immediately looked up and hugged me.

-”No it’s not…she knew what she was doing and I can assure you that it’s all my fault…she was obviously tired of my antics…I’m just worried as to why Alice can’t see her!” he shouted towards the end as he grew frustrated. “As a human…she is capable of dieing…once I may have…accidentally bit her…her blood is very addicting…even as a vampire…she grew very sick…we came to the conclusion that since she’s a hybrid…if the venom reaches her heart…she’ll die…” My eyes grew wider if possible. “I was hoping that at least she was with you and that the mutts’ where the reason why we couldn’t see her…but no…” Now I hugged him back just as scared for my new best friend’s life.

After a bit of time passed I realized I had fallen asleep. I immediately shot up. Charlie! I looked around and I was in my room. ‘But…how?’ I thought in my head.

-”Don’t worry Bella…I brought you home before Charlie got here.” I looked near my window and there was Edward.

-”Did you…you know…find her?” I asked afraid of the answer. He shook his head.

-”The others found a trace of Victoria leading into the treaty line…but no trace of Violette….the other’s are still looking…I’m here in case Victoria stops by… now rest…you have school tomorrow.”

-”But…Viole..”

-”Don’t worry…I’ll find her while your there…Alice will attend and see if she can see anything…she’ll also tell the school that she moved back…they’ll accept it since it’s almost the end of the year.” I nodded trying my best to sleep. Edward eventually hummed me my lullaby as I fell into a deep slumber.

*Jacob’s POV* (Finally…I know…I’m sorry it took so long.)

-’Jake will you stop thinking about bat girl…her leech is looking after her!’ I herd Paul in my head. I growled.

-‘Enough Paul…just focus on…do you smell that?’ Sam began to sniff the earth. We all did too. It was a sweet scent…but not so much that it burned your nose…no this one was actually relaxing. The rain made it kind of hard to track it but…we did.

-’Sam I found her! Get over here quick I found the red head leech too.(right now Vee would kill me cuz she has red in her hair…it use to be red XD)’ We all ran towards where Quil was. I soon found the leech and chased her as much as I could. I felt the adrenaline rush go through out my body. I felt the need to tear it to shreds. I hated that it was because of this THING that I couldn’t spend time with Bella. I’d just take my frustration out on her.

-’Embry! Stay with the girl!’ Ordered Sam who was behind me.

-’Awww…fine got it!’ whined Embry. I wasn’t paying much attention to them as I despretly tried to get rid of the leech putting Bella’s life in danger. I was now trying to snap at her ankles as I saw get near a cliff.

‘Danm! Just a little more’ I thought in my head.

-’Jacob! No! Pull back now!’ It was an order, but one I refused to follow.

-’I got ‘em Sam’ Suddenly I was tackled to the side by Jared as the leech disappeared over the cliff. I growled at him and pushed him off.

-’You let her get away Jared!’ I shouted at him as I bared my teeth.

-’You would have never lasted in the water against her Jacob…let’s go check on the girl…Embry is she breathing.’ Sam asked.

-’Yea but…she’s out like a light.’

-’Doesn’t surprise me. When the leech saw me coming she practically send her flying against a tree!’ Shouted Quil!

-’ I’m going home Sam…I’m done.’ I said not even waiting for his reply.

-’Dude come check ‘er out…she’s HOT!…damn I’d wish she’d open her eyes…Please be My imprint…please be my imprint!’ I her Embry talking to himself now. I growled.

-’You know he only has eyes for BELLA!’ Paul said teasingly…’Damn! She IS hot! No way is she gonna be your imprint…she’s Sooo mine…’

-’ She looks too young for you guys…maybe she’ll be my imprint…what do you think Sam?’ I didn’t even wait to hear Sam’ reply as I shifted back to human…who ever that girl was I’m sure Sam could handle. I’m going home to SLEEP.